Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke (15689 Views)

Yoruba Nation: Osun Won’t Tolerate Unlawful Gatherings - Amotekun Warns / Senate Clears Wike As He Says Tinubu Won’t Regret Nominating Him As Minister / Presidential Campaign Promise: You Won’t Regret Voting APC In 2019 – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by Bizibi(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
I pray so
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by guychidile: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
It's better u are prepared .we need better state across
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by Jaqenhghar: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
Na now una don dey get sense. You should have asked what he can bring before voting him.
Shey una dey follow him nephew. Dem go chop waka na una go still suffer las las.
Hunger games naija edition grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by yusluvad(m): 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
*I just this man will settle down well.
*Get favour from Abuja.
*Use the state treasury well.
*Empower the citizens, and residential tenants of Osun from other states.
*Fix social amenities.

And that's a success for him and Osun people...
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by tollyboy5(m): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
Indispensable85:

Soludo make noise pass dis. He's looking for 100billion to borrow now. There's so much to do but little money. That's the reality across most states in Nigeria.
Borrowing doesn't prove incompetency, Lagos always have the highest debt.

Should we say Lagos APC are useless for putting Lagos state into high debt?
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by tollyboy5(m): 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Moh247:

He had a fantastic career in the finance industry especially Insurance, he later only joined Alphabeta after retired.... Oyetola is an excellent Administrator because Aregbe rascal left chaos and debt that it took wisdom for Oyetola to manage

As for being chosen... Everyone needs a mentor or a push from somebody, if Tinubu Oyetolas uncle helped him, no problem with that, even Adeleke was helped by Dr Deji
That's a good career indeed, but we someone who has successfully business is needed here.

Someone that can invest state money and it will yield return. Someone without a godfather
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by iezeiyida(m): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
Do he only need to bring his family's wealth and federal allocations to run the state effectively? A good leader attracts foreign investors, create massive employment, generate internal revenue and make the state a productive state rather than a consuming state just like Peter Obi intend to do for Nigeria when elected as president in 2023 cool

lovinagbad:
His he going to bring his family personal money to run the state? He is only relying on Abuja money which is not enough to run the state
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by dyera(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Ikpeazu sef talk pass this one

Na swegbe Oyetola cause all this nonsense, for dancing Senator to lead Osun State Center of civilisation and knowledge

It is not the level of eloquence that determines whether a man will perform as a governor. A less eloquent man can perform better as governor than his more eloquent counterpart.
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by Moh247: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
dyera:

It is not the level of eloquence that determines whether a man will perform as a governor. A less eloquent man can perform better as governor than his more eloquent counterpart.

Adeleke speaks well and entertains the crowd, the question is can he manage state resources, civil servants, projects , debt servicing and all the managerial aspects of leadership
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by Kwara1stson: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Nigerian politicians and their ugly physique sef ehn undecided

Mr, go hit the gym man, you're not physically fit

Senate should pass a bill that all politicians ready to contest for any seat must be physically fit, I'm tired of seeing all these cargo bags the carry as belly. Hi
your father was physically fit but he died in penury and misery.
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by dyera(m): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
Moh247:

Adeleke speaks well and entertains the crowd, the question is can he manage state resources, civil servants, projects , debt servicing and all the managerial aspects of leadership

Most of the complex thinking will be done by his subordinates. Of the ideas or plans his subordinate came up with, he will simply have to decide which of them to implement. The most important thing a governor in Nigeria needs to be a good governor is sincerity.
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by MITCHELL96: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kwara1stson:
your father was physically fit but he died in penury and misery.

K
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by Durabest: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Our currency can still bounce back if we are all OBIDIENT. Do you know Obi has just 2 cars?, just a single wrist watch and few pairs of shoe? Obi has always been prudent and highly principled, this is the type of man Nigeria needs, a man that can handle the economy with tight fist. Vote Peter Obi and Nigeria will get its status back in the league of great nations. Our health sector will be revived, jobs for teeming youth and corruption totally eradicated.
For your mind you are campaigning at the same time abusing people,you don't know how to sell your candidate you will learn from your mistakes after 2023.
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by Coldfeets: 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Didn't know the man could speak Igbo.
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by Indispensable85(m): 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
tollyboy5:

Borrowing doesn't prove incompetency, Lagos always have the highest debt.

Should we say Lagos APC are useless for putting Lagos state into high debt?

Stop comparing apples to oranges. No state has the IGR capacity of Lagos. Lagos is self sufficient and can conveniently pay back her loans. No other state has that capacity. This was the same thing Buhari and co told us when they just started borrowing but today debt servicing is now higher than revenue. Mtcheeew..... Let everybody look inwards and generate more revenue. This borrowing is getting out of hand already.

1 Like

Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by HOLRANGE(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
i think what he should be after is doing things right more than trying to please a whole state!! when he can't even please himself
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by dododawa1: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
I pray so ooooo
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by Daddyyin: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
Okobola146:
We know, but don’t forget every Friday night till Sunday morning na ariya nights for the boys o. We won’t invite daddyyin to the parties, he is a member of the APC

I am not even coming. I am waiting for the grand finale, when Tinubu will be declared the winner of the presidential election.
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by Peacecore: 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
tamdun:
Wetin go remain after fd govt remove debt from ur monthly allocation? No money for Osun state, e go shock u
U don start early like this dey give excuse bah! Make I know hear pim from ya mouth again.

Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by Peacecore: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Glycosunde:
Uncle try work wella because I nor wan make APChites get mouth take drag you and my guy Davido if you fail to deliver. I hope you go run Osun wella. Carry go, nothing do you. Make Osun people dance with joy with your good perform and remember to be OBIdient in the forth coming presidential election

MEANWHILE: My household, friends and I are all OBIdients

VOTE MASSIVELY FOR PETER OBI. 2023 ASO ROCK is POsssible
I'm being forced to believe that LP is actually the youth wing of PDP from the utterances of many of you.
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by BiadeFolar(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
tamdun:
Wetin go remain after fd govt remove debt from ur monthly allocation? No money for Osun state, e go shock u

You know this but the governor elect doesn't? �
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by Tareq1105: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
He said Osun people have suffered and he was prepared to make them smile like people in other states.

I hope so o bcoz to me it's a general problem even in Europe and American. It's a global thing but I wish him success.
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
fork up if u live ,ask dapo abiodun,oo lule ni
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by Okobola146: 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
Daddyyin:

I am not even coming. I am waiting for the grand finale, when Tinubu will be declared the winner of the presidential election.
yinmu!"
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by Roozzaay(m): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Oga no fall people hand o, may the Good God grant you the knowledge and wisdom, sound health, will power and all that is required to take the state to greater heights. God Bless State of Osun, God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by Roozzaay(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Coldfeets:
Didn't know the man could speak Igbo.

Most of the family member speaks Igbo at least passers-by if not fluently.
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by dammyco(m): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Smile
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by Femidreams(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
Let there be light �
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by lagosrd: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
When you don't have internal eyes you will call a permanent setback a temporary one. APC have gone forever and ever.
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by Glycosunde: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
Peacecore:
I'm being forced to believe that LP is actually the youth wing of PDP from the utterances of many of you.

First of, you can believe whatever you want that isn't my business. What is wrong in telling a governor elect who happens to be the people's choice twice with his mandate stolen in the previous election to work for the people that elected him? I have no issue with the choices of those whose people have voted into power to govern them in their states just as you shouldn't have any problem that a lot of Nigerians want Peter Obi as the next president. Please go get your PVC and vote for LP next year. A word they say is enough for the wise. Remember that ASO ROCK 2023 is POssible. It begins with you and I
Re: I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke by kafeii123: 5:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Get to work already man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Acho Ihim: Imo Speaker Resigns With Two Others / Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna / FG Revenue Generating Agencies Loot 90% Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.