Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers (37660 Views)

YIAGA to INEC, NASS: Emulate Liberia, include Candidates photos on ballot papers / Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) / A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by ify01: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2022
Nice advice
Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by TheRareGem1(f): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2022
God1000:
Nice proposition, i fully support it, this will avoid any confusion during voting.

Nigerians need to see Mr Obi's visage while voting
So you think they will vote who they don't know? You are still dreaming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by Badguy77(m): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2022
Very good idea... Old people can be brainwashed
Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by Moh247: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2022
grin
Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by Rayjnr: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2022
Enyimbafc:
The bullon van strategist and his zombies will not agree to this.

Stop campaigning for this man na, leave this man alone na, market obi and be focused please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by kelvinunilag: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2022
A wicked political party will not accept, because they know mere seeing their candidate face is a turn off for people that want to vote..
Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by Rayjnr: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Use this picture

Must you attack this man
Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by bmdmix11: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2022
ifedubris:
sad these are not our priorities
what are our priorities?
Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by Dagenius53: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2022
Wasting of tax payers money, something that suppose to reduce size you are still adding more size. Those people are not just with their brain except to insult others for not supporting their own.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by Maj196(m): 8:58am On Jul 24, 2022
Na because make pesn wey won vote Obi no do mistake vote Atiku abi Tinubu grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by Favvybillionz(m): 8:58am On Jul 24, 2022
Very nice idea
Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by 9japride(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2022
Not only that, they should use their original signature personality eg Tinubu with he's signature cap, Obi with he's simple dress, Atiku with he's northern attire etc. If not some desperate political candidates will use a very young man personality as their own picture. Since many of them love to act funny .
Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by Neyoosha007(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2022
No be only pics, na video dem go put on the ballot paper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by Switruth: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Use this picture
You are indeed a very wicked man cheesy cheesy grin Abeg I no wan laff.
Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by sekem: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2022
Obidients I dey see una.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by Raymond247(m): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2022
I concur with this superb idea. It would really work well for some of us who could hardly tell the difference without the candidates pictures attached.
Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by surequality: 9:02am On Jul 24, 2022
My spirit, soul and body support this idea
APC/Tinubu failed promises.

1 Share

Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by IgOga(m): 9:03am On Jul 24, 2022
Not going to happen.....

Party not candidate is voted in Nigeria.....that is why there are no provisions for independent candidates ....

Labour party better start voter education on their logo.....that is why other parties are choosing logos that people can relate to

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by Pio44: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Use this picture
supported
Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by RaptObserver: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2022
Can't work. You have to change the constitution first. The vote is for the party not the candidate by law

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by God1000(m): 9:03am On Jul 24, 2022
TheRareGem1:

So you think they will vote who they don't know? You are still dreaming.
Lol, don't worry, I will change your mind before election day, me and you will vote for him cheesy
Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by KingLarry04: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2022
We are not voting for individuals but party, are they gonna change the constitution for this now?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by AtikuOkowa: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2022
emeernest:
Good one. They should also reduce the length of the ballot paper by eliminating some obviously unserious contestants. The serious contestants are not more that 5 at most.
Idea of ballot paper looking like long roll of toilet paper is not good at all.

It should include just two candidates.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by AtikuOkowa: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2022
RaptObserver:
Can't work. You have to change the constitution first. The vote is for the party not the candidate by law
Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by AtikuOkowa: 9:05am On Jul 24, 2022
KingLarry04:
We are not voting for individuals but party, are they gonna change the constitution for this now?
Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by 7arrows: 9:05am On Jul 24, 2022
God1000:
Nice proposition, i fully support it, this will avoid any confusion during voting.

Nigerians need to see Mr Obi's visage while voting

I support that too. But a corn tree like NIGERIA. They know the right thing but will not do it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by RaptObserver: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2022
emeernest:
Good one. They should also reduce the length of the ballot paper by eliminating some obviously unserious contestants. The serious contestants are not more that 5 at most.
Idea of ballot paper looking like long roll of toilet paper is not good at all.

You can't do that. It is democracy. INEC recognises 18 political parties so all of them have the right to field candidates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by tayo4ng(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2022
Fully in support
Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by 7arrows: 9:07am On Jul 24, 2022
Enyimbafc:
The bullon van strategist and his zombies will not agree to this.

They will never agree. Mr. Bullion van. It's my turn. Turn by turn. Make una use us dey play ludo. Na God go punish all of una when no mean well for Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by Calicoe: 9:07am On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Use this picture

I don't like making mockery of someone but whoever u are, u are a very wicked person. U just made laff at bat because of dis photo. I've seen the photo before and never made fun of him because of it but d moment I saw it,, omo no fit control my laff. God please forgive our sins
Re: Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers by 7arrows: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Use this picture

������. Dead on arrival

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days / Solomon Dalung: Why I Wear Khaki Uniform, Red Beret / The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.