Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye (41593 Views)

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye (pic) / Hawa Yinusa, The Woman Who Leads Kidnap, Robbery Gang Arrested / Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Prettylima(f): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
Don't do cultistzm una no go hear, see your life now.
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Moh247: 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nothing is worth taking a man's life .. the cultist must be brought to justice

Last last it's about women, land, bad business deal
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by SensualMan: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yorubas and Urchins lifestyle.

Yoruba Urchins murder another yoruba Urchin.

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by isan(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
This is not 1822 , nobody send prince to join cultists
RevolverOcelot:
Where the security personnel that supposed to be protecting the Prince.
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by AsapTeddy(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
Flukey:
Omg cry

Was he a cultist also or perhaps the sins of the father thingy? Rip to the dead!

Please anyone with a kind heart should kindly send me #200 into my account, so i can withdraw the last #800 i have in there. It will definitely go a long way Thank you so much #kisses.
2 2 6 4 1 1 3 7 8 8 u b a.

Go to pos and withdraw the 800 na
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Titilayo4life: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
They called him out and he went out believing some anti gun concoction made for him is still active.

There is a standing rule in our house when I was growing up, once it's 8pm, we don't receive visitors while all visitors must leave by 9pm. My dad don't attend to all these community and vigilante meetings at night and they first thought he was proud but they later understood.

2 Likes

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by MetaPhysical: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fira09:
BREAKING: Suspected cult group murders Osun Prince

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/23/suspected-cult-group-murders-osun-prince/

Police has not started investigation and they already concluded it's a cult group.

Very unprofessional
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Ejiakusmith(m): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
j
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by twilliamx(m): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
Oyetola behind this
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by assholemods: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Crime rates can go down to the barest minimal if we are all OBIDIENT. Do you know Obi has just 2 cars?, just a single wrist watch and few pairs of shoe? Obi has always been prudent and highly principled, this is the type of man Nigeria needs, a man that can handle the economy with tight fist. Vote Peter Obi and Nigeria will get its status back in the league of great nations. Our health sector will be revived, jobs for teeming youth and corruption totally eradicated.
A beg spare us all these rubbish talk about Obi... The one that said he doesn't have shoes how did he govern us?

1 Like

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Ejiakusmith(m): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
that comment above mine says one won't drown in de the river except it goes closer to it

same thing I was thinking maybe the prince may have something in common with his killer

But God knows it all .... RIP

Ejiakusmith:
j
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by atiku07(m): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
JAWBONE:
It seems since Oyetola lost, he has left the state on autopilot

Not true that is the consequences for bringing PDP to power that is what they are known for what u have there are the reminants of what was used in the election they will even be more emboldened now that PDP is in power
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Gbeng30(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Rip
This is pathetic
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Flukey: 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
AsapTeddy:

Go to pos and withdraw the 800 na
I tried patronizing the pos today as the best option for me before now, but my card's been saying "Issuer inoperative". Just have two pos point here. I will definitely have to take a bike to locate any. bank is closeby though!
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Elimon(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
RevolverOcelot:

Thats only on Nollywood
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by iampeterben(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
No one knew his business with the cultists we can only pray to God to grant him eternal rest.
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by TA4TA4: 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hmmm..... The guy go dey get am wotowoto for the other side now.... As he no gree hear word on earth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG9jZeRk5ps
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by mywells: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Cypress042:
One won't get drown in a River if he stays far away and didn't go close to the River body.

He must have had an unfinished business with those niggars.

Is a pity, R.I.P to him sad
Exactly what came to my mind immediately I read the head line.
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by sammirano: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
Brendaniel:
The way I hate cultism ehn! I blame the government sha, as for me if I were president or governor I will make cultism very unfashionable that people will look at it like one of the worst things to do.

For me once you are caught as a cultist, either death by firing squad or we draft you into the army as volunteer without pay and put you in the hottest battle front for the next 4 years, if you survive we will start paying after 4 years, because staying in prison is waste of tax payers money on you for being useless, except we lock you in prison and you are working for free for the government as a labourer, but you must be useful to the government or we send you to the great beyond.

For me if you are a cultist it's either you leave the sane environment for sane people or you join soldiers in battle fighting insane terrorists and if there are no terrorist to fight in the country, we will donate you to countries that have to help them fight for free, you must be useful if you are to stay on planet earth.

grin werey
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by dragunov: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Afon*** and crime again!

Guy, grow up. When will you outgrow this mookery?
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
Eyah RIP
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by samwash(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
Autopsy ontop of a kwn cause of death from gun shots.
Say no to cultism it doesn't pay.
I pray the killers are found & brought to book.

1 Like

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Cypress042(m): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
mywells:
Exactly what came to my mind immediately I read the head line.
He's not the first first victim of such, is just a pity.

1 Like

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Hezmatosky: 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
RevolverOcelot:
As what?
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by kingthreat(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
RevolverOcelot:
You want tax payers money to be used in providing security for an unknown Oba's children?

1 Like

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Thurifer: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
Brendaniel:
The way I hate cultism ehn! I blame the government sha, as for me if I were president or governor I will make cultism very unfashionable that people will look at it like one of the worst things to do.

For me once you are caught as a cultist, either death by firing squad or we draft you into the army as volunteer without pay and put you in the hottest battle front for the next 4 years, if you survive we will start paying after 4 years, because staying in prison is waste of tax payers money on you for being useless, except we lock you in prison and you are working for free for the government as a labourer, but you must be useful to the government or we send you to the great beyond.

For me if you are a cultist it's either you leave the sane environment for sane people or you join soldiers in battle fighting insane terrorists and if there are no terrorist to fight in the country, we will donate you to countries that have to help them fight for free, you must be useful if you are to stay on planet earth.
Nice write-ups broski but u bleeped up, so it's soldiers that it good to be given an idiot bah? Why don't u give him to the police?
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by boladale123: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
Flukey:
Omg cry

Was he a cultist also or perhaps the sins of the father thingy? Rip to the dead!

Please anyone with a kind heart should kindly send me #200 into my account, so i can withdraw the last #800 i have in there. It will definitely go a long way Thank you so much #kisses.
2 2 6 4 1 1 3 7 8 8 u b a.

Please send me the 800 to make my account 1000,I really need it desperately .it will go miles.#onelove
2217115474 uba
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by jrusky(m): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Brendaniel:

You have just droped one of the best option ever. God bless you bro.

I support your option *become cultist and die by firing squad or by hanging* or be taken to te millitary war front up Northeast since you don't want to be usefull.

And any cultist, rituList and yahoo case should not long than 2 weeks maximum and its a lost using tax paye money on people that deserve death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Perfect Akudo: Missing UNIBEN Student (Photos) / 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos / Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.