Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye (41594 Views)

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye (pic) / Hawa Yinusa, The Woman Who Leads Kidnap, Robbery Gang Arrested / Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Temptee101(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
So it has become a norm in this country for someone to be killed, kidnapped or raped.

May APC and PDP never happen to us again.
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Jaqenhghar: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
RevolverOcelot:
Where the security personnel that supposed to be protecting the Prince.
What of the millions whom the security personnel have failed? Is the prince more important than other people?
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Awoleesu(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
"Suspected cultists" abi suspected party henchmen who came to deal with him for collecting money and not delivering...

1 Like

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by haidu: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
see below

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by PharmacyStore: 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
This is very sad
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by mywells: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
His spirit would be wandering somewhere inside the spiritual realm.
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by saintrow1: 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Osun state will see hell under PDP. Good luck to them anyway.
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Hespee93: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
No wonder I saw a gathering the front of the palace in the morning when I was going to Osogbo to borad bus going to Warri
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Hespee93: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
JAWBONE:
It seems since Oyetola lost, he has left the state on autopilot

He is still much around, even I was so surprise when I see that the project he laid his hand on before election still continue, and workers in those site have comence their work.
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by happney65: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
See wetin seyi Makinde don cause again. See the insecurity in Ibadan.

Jesu
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Truetalk3139: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
Why are people quick to judge the victim of this cultist as being cultist? Me for example, I don’t ever allow any cultist whatsoever oppress me, I blast them, sometimes you will even think I am the cultist and I don’t have anybody to fight for me if it happens. So if tomorrow I’m attacked every one will say i was a cultist that was why I was killed. (God forbid)
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Brendaniel: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Thurifer:

Nice write-ups broski but u bleeped up, so it's soldiers that it good to be given an idiot bah? Why don't u give him to the police?

grin Na soldiers go fit treat em Bleep-up wella, e fit try run from battle field sniper go shoot am straight, police fit still dey play hide and seek with am, not soldiers...
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Iskollysneh(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Why conducting autopsy again Statement reads he was gun down�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by yusluvad(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
*Unfinished business
*Business go wrong
*A fellow cultist
*A rival cultist
*His father had issues with someone
*Fighting over a woman
*Matters from recently conducted gubernatorial election

Rest In Peace Prince. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Roozzaay(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
Even at his age they still came back for him.....
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Jemex003: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
Flukey:
Omg cry

Was he a cultist also or perhaps the sins of the father thingy? Rip to the dead!

Please anyone with a kind heart should kindly send me #200 into my account, so i can withdraw the last #800 i have in there. It will definitely go a long way Thank you so much #kisses.
2 2 6 4 1 1 3 7 8 8 u b a.

lol � go to POS with your atm you will be giving 750 naira stop begging omo Ibo

1 Like

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by gbuay2: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
Why putting a police woman picture? Is she the one?
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by ariesbull: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Doe him to be killed it means he might have been a cultist... The yoruba prince is likely to be a cultist.

Cujtist kill their opposing party not jew men as they call it
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Tboymessiah(m): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Eleven01:

Not all prince have security, some use thugs and their brothers around to protect each other. Maybe he stayed apart.

NasoLifeBe!!!

The place na just like two street the place na one bungalow house...
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by fman(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Flukey:
Omg cry

Was he a cultist also or perhaps the sins of the father thingy? Rip to the dead!

Please anyone with a kind heart should kindly send me #200 into my account, so i can withdraw the last #800 i have in there. It will definitely go a long way Thank you so much #kisses.
2 2 6 4 1 1 3 7 8 8 u b a.
go to the nearest POS,
Explain this your matter give them,
They will gladly transfer 200 to your account.
And then u withdraw with your Card.
They collect their charges
And thank u for doing business with them.
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Brendaniel:
The way I hate cultism ehn! I blame the government sha, as for me if I were president or governor I will make cultism very unfashionable that people will look at it like one of the worst things to do.

For me once you are caught as a cultist, either death by firing squad or we draft you into the army as volunteer without pay and put you in the hottest battle front for the next 4 years, if you survive we will start paying after 4 years, because staying in prison is waste of tax payers money on you for being useless, except we lock you in prison and you are working for free for the government as a labourer, but you must be useful to the government or we send you to the great beyond.

For me if you are a cultist it's either you leave the sane environment for sane people or you join soldiers in battle fighting insane terrorists and if there are no terrorist to fight in the country, we will donate you to countries that have to help them fight for free, you must be useful if you are to stay on planet earth.
You spoke my mind comrade
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hespee93:

He is still much around, even I was so surprise when I see that the project he laid his hand on before election still continue, and workers in those site have comence their work.
The contract has been awarded and I think part of the money paid to the contractors.
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Buffalo2(m): 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
Aremo ma j'obi, ma r'ode emu, ki omo le de ipo baba e ni
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fira09:
BREAKING: Suspected cult group murders Osun Prince

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/23/suspected-cult-group-murders-osun-prince/
Must you attach pics to your post?
Is the person killed that police woman your attached to your post?
Dunno why people like you behave like mentally unstable fellow

1 Like

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Fira09(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sweetplum:

Must you attach pics to your post?
Is the person killed that police woman your attached to your post?
Dunno why people like you behave like mentally unstable fellow

Pls am not the one who attached the picture,the mods did that.

Right now you are the one who is mentally unstable for false accusation.

1 Like

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by IbadeHQ: 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Crime rates can go down to the barest minimal if we are all OBIDIENT. Do you know Obi has just 2 cars?, just a single wrist watch and few pairs of shoe? Obi has always been prudent and highly principled, this is the type of man Nigeria needs, a man that can handle the economy with tight fist. Vote Peter Obi and Nigeria will get its status back in the league of great nations. Our health sector will be revived, jobs for teeming youth and corruption totally eradicated.

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by 754babalola: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Security personnel ? They killed Securities more than ordinary people these daysSecurity personnel ? They killed Securities more than ordinary people these days...
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Reasoning(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fake princes and princesses everywhere. How can a prince or a princess be a cultists? Terrorists claiming Royalties. Me I Be Prince, come and Kill Me or kidnapped Me Now, make I See!!!! grin cool shocked
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Flukey: 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Jemex003:

lol � go to POS with your atm you will be giving 750 naira stop begging omo Ibo

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand. Be wise of your words, it could come back hunting pretty negative or positive. Omo Igbo friend embarassed
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Jemex003: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
Flukey:

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand. Be wise of your words, it could come back hunting pretty negative or positive. Omo Igbo friend embarassed

Hiss take your card to POS to withdraw 750
Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye by Ppp1p: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Play dirty games win dirty price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos / Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Arrests Siblings For Internet Fraud In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.