Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) (47120 Views)

Response To A Nairalander's UK Japa Experience. / Japa Experience From Lagos To Canada / Poland Work Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by obynocute(m): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
Perfectman91:

How about his experience, is it a good country?

So far, yes according to him, good weather etc.
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by 0xprotectr: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
I would love to get your help is leaving this country sir. I’m ready to doxx and provide whatever info or guarantees you need. I’ve been to Malaysia before but job opportunities aren’t easy over there, came back to naija to continue the struggle. Right now, I’m just searching for the best way to move with wifey

Helping a person to Come over is never a problem, But one needs to be Very careful not to help the wrong person Come over. There are dozens of companies to ask that favour from, through my acquaintance with different EU Company CEOs i have Worked with, But one must be Very certain of the person you are referring to help Come over on work permit, because if you mess up, it's on me.
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by zcee: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
[quote author=Kly003 post=115204110]
Thats the point

Many people look UK, Canada and US as the highest! You can be in Europe here and make your cool cash well! As in well!!, just the way you talk about Slovenia now since you are based there, is the way i am also talking about Poland.... As in, i too beleive Poland well, EU countries is always a hotspot for career growth.

People who are quick to critique and find fault... ask them "how u take travel" most times its illegal... I am currently working for a multinational UK firm, and servicin ireland and UK clients full time, as a student (i will talk about this as the story progresses)

Lemme shock you, most nigerians came here with the mind to apply for canadian visa from poland and move (cos is very easy here... very, little or no rejection sef) but many ended up loving poland, some later left and regreted started all over again with the high cost there...

Poland is a soft landing for many people and the way to groom your wealth.

I will leave you guys with this..

Whatever beats in Poland, Vibrates in other EU countries... []when you get job, its most likely affiliated to other EU countries and that has a big influence to your career

I am not preaching everyone must go to POLAND, the harsh reality is that it is even hard now because of appointment date plus the number of ukranians poland are housing and feeding now from this Russia crises... So they are trying to control population influx, but the economy still gallant and they don give Ukrainians quit notice to return back this August.

Lesson is- Move to any european country available and stop thinking, but move legally as a student! dont let one person deceive you there is nothing there, cos he went illegally and is trying to rub of on you....

[b]Lets not derail the thread however!

[/quote
Boss can I chat you up on whatsapp
I need more sensitisation on this student visa
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Goldpeas(m): 8:51pm On Mar 16
so na so this interesting thread take die? okay fellas lemme go bak to google and youtube to continue my research

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission / Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) / Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.