Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) (47153 Views)

Response To A Nairalander's UK Japa Experience. / Japa Experience From Lagos To Canada / Poland Work Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by jaydave: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
U are making a point cos if u read thru his story he said by Oct it will be 1yr staying in Poland .. that means he left naija in Oct last yr , there is no way he cud hv exchanged 200k to 400$ last yr Oct according to aboki rate…cos he said he had jus 100k and his mom gave him 100k to make it 200k… all the tips he talked bout at mma is also incoherent. Tho it was 2019 sept I traveled to uae and I didn’t buy bottle water for 700..there is no way bottle water wud hv skyrocketed to 700 last year . I didn’t not photocopy for 2500 as he claimed his frnd did at the airport …. Another thing he said that didn’t jive was when he said after changing $50 at the Poland airport he was left with $150… he had forgotten he earlier said he travelled with $400 as bta …. In my honest opinion I just believe this guy dey act nollywood for dis thread ni to get ppl’s attention in his dm whereby he wud now scam dem
Phelixblaq:
Am beginning to think this yeye OP is an accompliance of Britishnaija... hmmmm

5 Likes

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by jaydave: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
Person wey dey write fiction for una …lol�…
I know some1 who is there now for 3yrs I swear the guy is always complaining bitterly that he doesn’t have savings . All he makes go into rent, tuition and other bills .He jus didn’t wanna come bk to naija cos he had finished his msc, he still remained in Poland so dat he cud find his way to better country from there

solid3:

Omo, life don soft for you in less than one year reach to dey go watch Arsenal match for UK. angry
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Ehinjuola: 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
jaydave:
I know some1 who is there now for 3yrs I swear the guy is always complaining bitterly that he doesn’t have savings . All he makes go into rent, tuition and other bills .He jus didn’t wanna come bk to naija cos he had finished his msc, he still remained in Poland so dat he cud find his way to better country from there

You no mean ham?

So all the thread wey I dey read since wey make me eat my dinner late na "Fable"?

Yet I still get ounce believe for this guy Ooo

Anyways I pray for d best 4 d poster, d discouragement crew, d commenters, n d readers.

Pray we have something to write home abt at d end of everything.

Europe here I come! cool
jaydave:

You no mean ham?

So all the thread wey I dey read since wey make me eat my dinner late na "Fable"?

Yet I still get ounce believe for this kly003 Ooo

Anyways I pray for d best 4 d poster, d discouragement crew, d commenters, n d readers.

Europe here I come!
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Loonyy(m): 8:28am On Oct 01, 2022

Add you email on your profile text. Busy now But will message when i checj your profile and see.

Good morning brother
Please i need help relocating abroad too
I don't mind the work route I can afford 2m now

Ps married but no kids
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by jaydave: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2022
This is how U ppl dey fall mugu .. so u no read the part where dem expose the scammer? This hediot guy has been on NL scamming ppl since 2014 … if to say I no wise d werey for don scam me 100euro unto study in N.Cyprus 2014

Loonyy:

Good morning brother

Ps married but no kids
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by jaydave: 11:25am On Oct 01, 2022
If you read him story well u go see errors there , it’s most likely he dey lie and since dem don burst dat scammer d OP sef went on holiday … lol�
Ehinjuola:

You no mean ham?

Yet I still get ounce believe for this guy Ooo

Europe here I come! cool

You no mean ham?

Yet I still get ounce believe for this kly003 Ooo

Europe here I come!
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by jaydave: 11:29am On Oct 01, 2022
This was him in 2014 trying to scam me of €100
Loonyy:

Good morning brother

Ps married but no kids

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Loonyy(m): 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
jaydave:
This is how U ppl dey fall mugu .. so u no read the part where dem expose the scammer? This hediot guy has been on NL scamming ppl since 2014 … if to say I no wise d werey for don scam me 100euro unto study in N.Cyprus 2014

Thanks for the info

But I never fall Na
Take am easy na question I ask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Iseoluwani: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2022
Kly003:
One thing is clear. I did all this process myself... It's no biggie, you can do it too!

Story continues

I dont know how people miss visa appointment date or come late. For me, it can never happen, not when i know how hard polish visa appointment comes by. Guys, i was giving two weeks for submission and interview. I don already enter Abj within a week, trust me, you dont want to hear stories that touch.

While i Abj i stayed with a friend of mine at Kubwa, he was receptive and he knew my travelling plans these period. I had to check all my document, print excess copies and looked through to ensure all was well.

This period i was celebate... My Abj Guy brought babes over, thick babes, but i wasn't the vulture i used to be.... Omo, i humble! I trusted God for this only thing in my life.

My appointment date came and was postponed, obol! Panic increased. Rumor's where flying that the embassy were trying to limit people from leaving naija and thus it affected their visa issuance rate. As a matter of fact, rumours also had it that the embassy had received caution from FG to curtail Nigerians from leaving the country.

On the deed day of my Interview, after postponment. I was an hour there before all masked up with my face mask... I shaved all my beards, looking responsible as i could be. The first guy was called upon, i was the second... This first guy entered, took some time and came out not smiling.

Note, after interview.. Decisions are gotten in a month time.

It was my turn to go in

"Next pls" At the mention of that, i could briely recall all my ordeal i passed through to this stage. Nah, i am not gonna mess things up.. I was checked, an iron metal was runned through me with my hands up, and then i was asked to go in...

It was like a diary session with Big brother... Dark non transparent glass, with a pen somewhere to write and a speaker to hear when the VO speaks....

"Why Poland"
:"What were your activities in nigeria before travelling"
"Who are your sponsors"
"Why your course and your choice of school"

I aced all these questions because i had prepared for them..... Then, she said that is all for now. I came out with everyone looking at me to ask how far?

Pls how did you answer those four questions. I mean can u brief us on what you said
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Charlot: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Lovely
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by SuperWriter(f): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2022
OP no show again.

cheesy cheesy
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Besto(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2022
SuperWriter:
OP no show again.

cheesy cheesy

Them Don cut him slip.

Nigerians are so gullible ehnnn

3 Likes

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by emahnuel: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
SuperWriter:

What course do you want to study?

Medical informatics
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by SuperWriter(f): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
kly003

Please update the thread.
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by OgogoroDegree: 12:03am On Oct 08, 2022
Kly003:
Guys, in the pursuit for success and greener pasture, there are laws you all must know. These laws must be adhered to, followed and kept in heart. Never forget these laws. If you don't keep this to mind, you may crash or have a stunted progress...

Law 1- When you travel, as a newbie who is trying to settle in, never be too quick to fall to the pressure of sending money back home. Give yourself atleast a year to get very balanced (in most cases, less than a year you are fine, in few cases you are still struggling after a year)

Law 2- if you are not travelling the legal way (studies or work) you may regret it, you may later make it but it will take you a longer years of suffering, regrets and depression. Some may never even make it. The best way to become a legal residence is always through studies.... See bah! School is a scam only in naija, when you study here, even as an undergraduate you are eligible to work for top multinational companies.... Your BSc is worshiped here, not to even talk about your Msc.... You will never regret if you come through studies and follow through. I repeat, you will never regret.

Law 3- Mingle more with the foreigners and learn from them, they are the people who can really help you. A black man can't help you, he is by default angry and jealous to watch you not progress than him. Need I tell you my job I got for a multinational firm was gotten through a ladies referral in Poland? Did we date-No! It's why I always debunk the cases of racism because people preach about it to the. Extreme as tho some blacks don't show reasons to be hated on.

Rule 4- Stay away from Nigerian ladies... They have nothing to offer you. I don't mean, you shouldnt talk or discuss with them.. But I recommend not dating them. Look, travelling comes with its downsides and that is majorly LONELINESS... In the pool of attraction, most of these ladies aren't attractive to foreigners, rather its the naija guys who always get attracted to foreign ladies... You don't want anyone who will milk you and have no value in your life. When you Start making money here, you will be tempted by many of these naija girls to date them. Don't! I repeat Don't.... They are looking to prey on you because no one looks their way at this phase.

5. Remember home- Some spend years travelling and never look to remember where they came from. It's possible because they are still illegal and yet to get their papers, however when you are settled and well to do, always remember home and where you came from. If you have a brother who always asks for money. Invite him over and take him out of naija.... Let's be honest.... When you say it's not easy here you know you lie.... Stop those lies and help your siblings to travel rather than sending money all the time making them your slaves. .

Stick to this laws and you will be fine, be open to foreigners... Seek to build network with them, you will never loose. You musn't date all but you will sure get the best of their friendship.

My story continues on my experience. Next

#RESPECT
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Viktor454: 12:54am On Nov 15, 2022
I'm new to nairaland, did you get your certificate authenticated from the Ministry of Education and foreign affairs the same day or next day?
Please respond, deadline is killing me
SleekyP:

Tip them to get it sameday or next day
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by topekole(f): 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
Viktor454:
I'm new to nairaland, did you get your certificate authenticated from the Ministry of Education and foreign affairs the same day or next day?
Please respond, deadline is killing me

Please answer this thanks
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Viktor454: 10:43am On Nov 21, 2022
Takes a week plus to get it.

topekole:

Please answer this thanks
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by vibrant99(m): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
Very untrue ....

Can be done the same day if you use agents, and if its "do-it-urself", them maybe 2 days at most !

most people here no get info

Viktor454:
Takes a week plus to get it.

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Kobicove(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
jaydave:
This was him in 2014 trying to scam me of €100

Are you sure it's the same person?
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Xturf: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
You relay story like you're into tech
Kly003:
From subsequent stories, i will be adding recent pictures from here in Poland... The story is about to get more fun..

Story continues

Guys, soon we arrived Istanbul on Transit and it was then i was surprised to see the hell we've been living in Nigeria, The Airport was everything unlike Murtala Muhammed Aurport, it was lit, bright and we lots of foreigners from different works of life. Little wonder, do they call Turkey the business capital of the world. The moment you leave that naija Airport, you are sure to witness a different wonderful world... The checks was easy and seamless, we had about 3 hours before gettinf set for our next flight. I was not alone, i was with my friend we travelled from Benin and we met other Nigerian Girls too on the plane as we moved all together.

After all the checks, we retired to sit in a lounge together, looking aroung and keeping close eyes with the departure time for our flight on a large display to know when we should move... You could see top international brands there in Istanbul... Zara, Louis Vuitton and top brands.... The chanderliers and the lightening system at the Airport was so bright that it could power the whole naija grin... While, my eyes was marauding everywhere, you could see some beautiful turkish ladies, looking slim and fit but beaitiful.... So beautiful, that you may be tempted to stay longer at Istanbul... You could see the excitment in their eyes when you lurk eye contact with them. They are always currious to know whats its like being black- Nigerian.

Myself and my other Benin guy didn't dull, we sat in the midst of some turkish girl and another from Egypt and had decent conversations, talked really deep and exchanged contact with her. At this time, i was using the Wifi at the Airport, although it was 1 hour timed, but the network was super fast.... I spoke with some of my friends on whatsapp Video call that moment with Rukya, I called a friend of mine in Naija and everywhere was so dark... i was like "Chai, so na wetin i be dey experience for naija" Rukya, was also surprised and was asking whats wrong with his environment, i just laugh tell am say, it was night then... You could see from her eyes she was still surprised. It wasn't long before, some of Rukya girl friends came and joined us, they offered us some tea and sweat, they laughed at us while we weregulping the tea giving them funny facial expression like its funny. Guys, it was fun... Meanwhile the other two naija girls who we borded the same plane with were with us but in a different seat alone... As benin guys, we no dull, as we were with these girls gisting and having drinks together. Most of them are muslim but very beautiful. As in, very beautiful!

See, Istanbul Airport is so big that if you waka anyhow you fit lost... so i was always taking my move in short distance. I tried looking to get some few chops and things to eat. I didn't understand their food.... Las las i sha manage the tea does ladies gave us.. Soon, it was time for them to leave, we hugged and parted.. Exchanged whatsapp numbers and we still chat till this very moment, but for distance.... Anyways, that was before i met polish girls who would steal and pluck your heart and eyes away with their beauty and physique..

So we went and sat with this other naija ladies, it was almost time and then we moved all togethe to where they would check us again, it was a quick check on our passport and that was it... A shuttle like bus was outside the Airport and conveyed us in a 5 minutes ride to where the plane was.... it was all fun galore, this time body don tire person.... I just wanted to do and entire poland so i relax... We got into the plane and i had a beautiful American Polish i sat with.... She was so nutty but beautiful and open minded.. she got some piercing and tatoo and wore a face cap.... We flowed and talked all along. She offered to house me if accomodation was going to an issue, cos we were to arrive warsaw late that night at about 11 pm and my city was still 5 hours train to the destination. I had guys who were ready to pick me too at the Airport, i was tempted to say Yes! I didn't say No too, i left my options open..

While at the plain, they served us some cup like food, it was so small that my palm alone could wrap all the food at once. I sha, made do with it and took wine and juice to step down.... Istanbul to Warsaw was about 3 hours, and we landed safely..

I have to say Poland International Airport in Warsaw wasn't as beautiful as Istanbul but it was also a beauty to behold... we hurriedly rushed down, the lady asked if i kew my way to the control border checked and worked me there, she spoke polish to some border patrol officer and they had to direct my friend and those girls together. I reacged to hug her, sadly she didn't let out her number and i maybe understand. some people can just be nice to you, show you care and still not let out their number. When a white person help you, they do it whole heartedly without any restrain in their heart... They still may not even date you. So i was on a long cue with other people, some from pakistan nationality, some from turkey, zimbabwe, we had different nationality there... But it was always easy to recongnise your own naija person, i could hear and see someone from far speaking yoruba at his loudest voice with another guy- they were about three in numbers. My Benin Guy was like "All these once most show theirself where-ever they enter' I Just laughed and didn't bother to reach out. We queued until it was my turn... They checked my visa page and stamped me in, it was a very quick one, my friend was also stamped in.... The other girls were stamped in and then we parted from there, the girls had some people who came welcoming them and picked them from the Airport. For we, i had to call my guys and they showed up in matter of 30 minutes, we rushed to pick up our luggage and have it all ready removing the seals it was wrapped on.

"Omo Richard, we need change money oo" My friend said, i told him not yet cos i was told, Airports rate are higher, but we can change it outside the Airport at a cheaper rate... I sha changed 50 dollars to their local curriency which was in zlotty... i had about 150 dollars left... At least, i said, that money changed will enable get my sim card and train ticket before i change the remaing one....

Omo at that time i started panicking. My money go soon finsih oo.. I thought, hpw i wan take survive if this money finish quick like this... Before thinking too long, my friends called and asked us to come out of the Airport, they hugges us and took us to a cab... I was really thirsty and needed to drink water but my friend paid for me... I thanked him and asked him how much it was, i wanted to know the price so i can know the cost of things there.. Omo water wasn't cheap there... I weak! So we boarded a taxi and sat across facing each other. It was a luxurious taxi, where you all sit and face each other, we were heading straight to the train station that nigh to book a train against tomorow... While we were at the train station, my friend asked me to come with him and bring my passport, and that was how i got my first sim card lycamobile.... He paid again for me. He was really nice and he also paid for the Taxi.... He insisted i spend the night with him, but i never wanted to, because i felt i have inconvenienced him alot... I just wanted to arrive at my school and get to stay at the accomodation my school already reserved for me, i told him i was going to leave that night.. we all parted ways, also with my nigerian Benin friend, he was going to a different city from me.... I booked my train and i was shown my my friend there my sit number.... We parted...

Story continues
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by jr3: 3:41am On Feb 16, 2023
Nice
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Your story sounds fictional and too generic because I don't understand how ur mom gave u 100k she squeezed 10k in your hand
You had accident on the road in naija
Your sent money to your friend to help collect your visa
Polish visa officer said congratulations when u were shaking while signing
You give elderly woman this
You talk to polish girl
You talk to this,you do that
Haba all these ontop u travel to poland
No wonder u no post picture of your 'poland'

Smh

You managed to get people's attention sha
Clap for yo self

2 Likes

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Dangrace01: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
Omo if this story is fiction op na genius

3 Likes

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by WesternPanzer: 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Same Poland Polish people are running away from due to high inflation and hunger?

Like someone rightly said, poland citizens are the slaves of Europe ooo

Na dem be cheap labour all over Europe.

You get office work bla bla bla.

You earn 1500 euro bla bla bla.

What about rent? What about insurance? What about feeding?

1 Like

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by okooloyun1(m): 12:31am On Mar 20, 2023
Kly003:
Guys, in the pursuit for success and greener pasture, there are laws you all must know. These laws must be adhered to, followed and kept in heart. Never forget these laws. If you don't keep this to mind, you may crash or have a stunted progress...

Law 1- When you travel, as a newbie who is trying to settle in, never be too quick to fall to the pressure of sending money back home. Give yourself atleast a year to get very balanced (in most cases, less than a year you are fine, in few cases you are still struggling after a year)

Law 2- if you are not travelling the legal way (studies or work) you may regret it, you may later make it but it will take you a longer years of suffering, regrets and depression. Some may never even make it. The best way to become a legal residence is always through studies.... See bah! School is a scam only in naija, when you study here, even as an undergraduate you are eligible to work for top multinational companies.... Your BSc is worshiped here, not to even talk about your Msc.... You will never regret if you come through studies and follow through. I repeat, you will never regret.

Law 3- Mingle more with the foreigners and learn from them, they are the people who can really help you. A black man can't help you, he is by default angry and jealous to watch you not progress than him. Need I tell you my job I got for a multinational firm was gotten through a ladies referral in Poland? Did we date-No! It's why I always debunk the cases of racism because people preach about it to the. Extreme as tho some blacks don't show reasons to be hated on.

Rule 4- Stay away from Nigerian ladies... They have nothing to offer you. I don't mean, you shouldnt talk or discuss with them.. But I recommend not dating them. Look, travelling comes with its downsides and that is majorly LONELINESS... In the pool of attraction, most of these ladies aren't attractive to foreigners, rather its the naija guys who always get attracted to foreign ladies... You don't want anyone who will milk you and have no value in your life. When you Start making money here, you will be tempted by many of these naija girls to date them. Don't! I repeat Don't.... They are looking to prey on you because no one looks their way at this phase.

5. Remember home- Some spend years travelling and never look to remember where they came from. It's possible because they are still illegal and yet to get their papers, however when you are settled and well to do, always remember home and where you came from. If you have a brother who always asks for money. Invite him over and take him out of naija.... Let's be honest.... When you say it's not easy here you know you lie.... Stop those lies and help your siblings to travel rather than sending money all the time making them your slaves. .

Stick to this laws and you will be fine, be open to foreigners... Seek to build network with them, you will never loose. You musn't date all but you will sure get the best of their friendship.

My story continues on my experience. Next
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by MrDoGood(m): 10:24am On May 10, 2023
blaquebelle:

This is an example of what op was saying. People must always discourage. LOL

She fit no even get passport sef

SMH
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Perfectman91: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
obynocute:
Go on, I have a brother planning to travel to Poland b4 the year if everything works out fine.

Hi did your bro still travel and if yes, what's his experience like?
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by obynocute(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
No sir, he's now in Portugal.
Perfectman91:

Hi did your bro still travel and if yes, what's his experience like?
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Perfectman91: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
obynocute:
No sir, he's now in Portugal.

How about his experience, is it a good country?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Journey To Qatar / The First Plane Crash In Nigeria At Igbo Ilapa Hill In Ikogosi, Ekiti In 1942 / Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.