Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Climate Clock Seeks Awareness To Achieve SDG Target On Climate Change - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Climate Clock Seeks Awareness To Achieve SDG Target On Climate Change (6814 Views)

Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV / Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) / Climate Clock Appoints Anyaduba Chukwuebuka Director Of Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Climate Clock Seeks Awareness To Achieve SDG Target On Climate Change by emecheboy2(m): 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Climate change is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Climate Clock Seeks Awareness To Achieve SDG Target On Climate Change by Originakalokalo(m): 3:29am On Jul 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
The World's leaders and Inhabitants are Decieving them with conferences and meetings and investment trying to do this or that in regards to the Extreme weather pattern hitting the World.

Psalm 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Psalm 107:33-34
He turneth rivers into a wilderness, and the watersprings into dry ground;
A fruitful land into barrenness, for the wickedness of them that dwell therein.

Infact, the more the world ingredients try to do this or that in the Name climate change, the more you invoke the wrath of GOD on the earth.

The World Inhabitants are behaving like Pharoah of Egypt. " They fear the plagues hitting the earth! But they don't fear GOD

The Extreme and intense weather patterns in the world are signs of the times we live. They are signs of the Imminent return of JESUS Christ.

What the nations and people need to do is to turn to GOD ALMIGHTY , forsake all evils , abominations and wicked and cry to GOD for mercy.

2 Chronicles 7:13-14
If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

All these conferences and this and that to fight the Extreme weather is a waste of time and resources.

“And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”
— Revelation 12:9 (KJV)

Signs of the end time are being propagated as climate change.

Why?

To deceive the world until it is too late.

Let's be careful here. The deciever is at work.

Tidy up.

The world is ending.
Re: Climate Clock Seeks Awareness To Achieve SDG Target On Climate Change by Caseless: 7:38am On Jul 24, 2022
Alex has left that his governorship candidate in Anambra and moved to another hustle.
Re: Climate Clock Seeks Awareness To Achieve SDG Target On Climate Change by PharmacyStore: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nice initiative

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Economy Not Growing - Sanusi / Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo / Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.