Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) (61635 Views)

Basketball: Nigeria Loses To Australia 108 - 69 / I Sold Pure Water On Lagos Streets, Life Was Tough - Victor Osimhen / Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by bigtt76(f): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
But Victor granted him power of attorney and has right to withdraw that power isn't?

olusegxz:

This thing happens. Most footballers do it, I mean the ones from Africa mostly even in diaspora it's just that there the law is much more harsh. What victor did is double dipping. In football transfer the rule says the super agent can liase with a local agent connected to players. Many times local players want to chop this money too as remember transfer fees goes to the club, the agent who brokered it, and any other agents. To ensure fairness players don't really get anything from this money because if they did they will sign contract and start looking for clubs to break the contract with huge transfer fees so players dont officially get commission. Which is also why if you have no club you can be bought free as a free transfer. You are only entitled to your agreed weekly wages and any other bonuses the club decides to give you. That money was meant for a local agent who victor put his inlaw as front there. Victor should have explained to the guy very well that the money is his own and he is just fronting (I'm sure he did). He should also have done something more for the guy when someone has that kind of money in their account and withdraw and give you ummm that person has the grace of God oooo. That's why daddy freeze was shocked. Even if it's to buy one better big car for the guy or even build one house with 150k dollars somewhere. Give the guy. This is what they all do. But victor forget them and was doing big boy spending anyhow and that is what is paining them. Because if that guy goes to court, he is the legal local agent on paper so he has a case. The only thing now is he gave victor the money with his hand and I am sure there is no where he can show that it was a loan. So in the eye of the law it will be forgone money except he has very good lawyer. On the other side a legal case can expose that he was not a real agent and put victor in trouble.
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by Allnacruise(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
Starhearts:
Am a well qualified tutor with 3-4 years of working experience living in daddy Street, fagba, Lagos.

I also teach private home lessons such as Mathematics, Chemistry and Geography to secondary school students Leaving around Agege, ogba, fagba, and envrions private home lessons.

You can reach me through my.....
E-Mail : olabisiogunderu@gmail.com
God bless us all.

I'm a*

Amen
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by NoToPile: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
AugustineSilva:
The in-law made mention that Osimhen Intentionally took out a certain Shira and Ariyo who where Supposed to act as his naija agents from the deal and decided to bring Him In so that the money will stay in their family, Why then is he acting surprised That things eventually turned out this way? Money Shira and Ariyo are supposed to get, money they worked For, this things are not rocket science! It's Karma!

Lool, Nigerians just like to cheat the system.

Lots of Nigerians are never honest with business deals.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by Lekan239(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
kenzysmith:
But d man na still jealous ungrateful person someone u are benefitting from someone who brought u into d deal u went ahead to tell oshimen that he is posing at private jets, doing big boy up and down while his people are suffering how is it the in-law business? Na just inlaw e be to oshimen that should not give him d gut to say rubbish to oshimen na oshimen na go still take care of ur wife wey u dey nack too? See he mouth like my money. Oshimeh almost lost is life why playing for napoli causing him to wear face mask. Babu dey work monkey wan shop .The sister self be ekpaa follow her husband come tarnish oshimen image dey cry . U wan gain for oshimen sweat and still dey bad mouth am.
Over 360 million oooleeee! Ole! 13.8 million wey oshimen send give u no reach theif.
a day of Reckoning would soon come when you will enter a deal with any of your family members, they would map out ur share from the money, they will transfer your share for you, u would be contended and happy looking at your own money in your account every morning, you have already mapped out business and things you will use the money for, already making plans for the house you will build.

Then that your family member will, played you, you will send the money pack to him based on trust that he can't do that to you, and you will never see that money back forever again. Mark my words this will surely happen to you

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by AugustineSilva(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
NoToPile:

Lool, Nigerians just like to cheat the system.

Lots of Nigerians are never honest with business deals.

It's Very Obvious

As a straight forward person he should tell his Young in-law the right thing to do, but as he rightly said he was very happy and You know how FootbalI money dey be na

His sister is even Crying, For Money that's supposed to be for Ariyo and Shira �
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by biafranrealson: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
Greedy in law
You got 20k euro
Victor is still your inlaw that can help your kids relocate and study in Europe and you are exposing his deal .
With this your step , now ,it is finished just like Jesus said in the crucifixion Cross

Please get sense .

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by MMWandali: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
How much will they
"Sell" their daughter to me?
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by Dibixxx1(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
Pidginwhisper:
I watched this video and i feel bad for them. Osimhen really did em bad.
LOL... So because this man said it we should just believe him like that? What if Victor actually cleared this guy and his sister on how the deal would go? What if they really agreed to that €20k they received but somehow they've spent it all and now feel cheated because now they feel entitled to have received more. Sadly business isn't based on feelings but on agreements BTW parties involved.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by sleeknaija(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
paradigmshift:
my guy shut up... Can he do that to a foreign agent? Make una dey get sense ...

Who told u the inlaw was his agent?
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by GambaOsaka: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
biafranrealson:
Greedy in law
You got 20k euro
Victor is still your inlaw that can help your kids relocate and study in Europe and you are exposing his deal .
With this your step , now ,it is finished just like Jesus said in the crucifixion Cross

Please get sense .

So you’ll be satisfied if you get $20k out of $680k. Moreover, he is not helping them financially and that’s why they came to social media.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by Lekan239(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
The footballer should have just look away na and ask the family to share the 500k$ amongst themselves even if he don't want to give the in-law all, he shouldn't have take it back. At least they are still paying him weekly in italy.

See finish. Always in the news for the wrong reasons, all this Igbos self too dey misuse social media

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by ZeroChil: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn. I feel the brother-in-law is an ungrateful person. Osimhe called you to come and eat. He could have used anybody close to him but he chose you to front for him and gave you a whooping €20k just like that. Just let's call a spade a spade, that man is filled with jealousy and greed mentality.
Did you watch the full video? I did and your deduction is wrong. Please watch the full video.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by ZeroChil: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn. I feel the brother-in-law is an ungrateful person. Osimhe called you to come and eat. He could have used anybody close to him but he chose you to front for him and gave you a whooping €20k just like that. Just let's call a spade a spade, that man is filled with jealousy and greed mentality.
Did you watch the full video? I did and your assumption is wrong. Please watch the full video.
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by Lekan239(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
Dibixxx1:

LOL... So because this man said it we should just believe him like that? What if Victor actually cleared this guy and his sister on how the deal would go? What if they really agreed to that €20k they received but somehow they've spent it all and now feel cheated because now they feel entitled to have received more. Sadly business isn't based on feelings but on agreements BTW parties involved.
so Wen Osimhen came and say all this ur what if, u will believe him too without proper evidence and investigation. If it was Osimhen that lay this claim first, I also believe you would be backing him and castigating the in-law and his sister without hearing their side of the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by 07kjb: 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
Cityfirstborn:
From the look of things so far, the in-law was only fronted to the foreign agent as Osimhen Nigerian representative and agent just to get the cut. A friendly arrangement must have been reached between the player and the in-law to get 20k after the money must have been sent irrespective of what was signed on the document. No real agent or representative will send back legal money paid to him by club/super agent to the player. People should stop been greedy, 20k is more than enough for just releasing your account no. Sure he was hoping for future packages like this but the player cut him off hence the cry.

My friend osimhen earns up to $200k a week so he can't forsook half of that agent fee to his direct in-law... Africans are generally wicked and greedy

Some one like me will leave the whole money for my in-law to settle him for life

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
But Victor is been greedy... Raiola got over 40meuros from deals he brokered, all of you shouting 20k as if is a big money, as at the time of this transaction dollar has not even gotten this high, he cheated the inlaw and he should try and pay his debt, family is key, cos tomorrow when injury or terminal diseases set in, it's still the same fam that will pray and care for him... We should stop this woke attitude, as big as neymar and Messi their parent and siblings are cashing out big time from agent work and we never hear story like this

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by loswhite(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Bros we dont have to agree.?? It doesn't call for insult.......when you have opportunity to play football....give away part of the transfer deal....infact don't have any agent from your side...simce you are already saying bringing an agent to represent him and splitring the fee is fraud...
It is fraudulent.
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by WatchYourSix: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
loswhite:
It is fraudulent.

Yes sir....we sabi people like you
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by OmoCeleNiMi(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
I’ve watched the video since yesterday on FB. And if what they said about Osimhen is true then he’s a crook and cunny person. I’m not judging him tho till we here his own side of the story… so he should come out as well to narrate his side of the story too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by loswhite(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
But Victor is been greedy... Raiola got over 40meuros from deals he brokered, all of you shouting 20k as if is a big money, as at the time of this transaction dollar has not even gotten this high, he cheated the inlaw and he should try and pay his debt, family is key, cos tomorrow when injury or terminal diseases set in, it's still the same fam that will pray and care for him... We should stop this woke attitude, as big as neymar and Messi their parent and siblings are cashing out big time from agent work and we never hear story like this
Imagine the number of persons that think it is ok for him to take his contract and agent money together...lol. The problem of this country is greedy citizens. Agent fee is not his money and not his sweat. Giving your own inlaw less than 20% of the agent transaction...smh. This same ppl will accuse government officials that put their name for empowerment and request for 40%.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by Rayd502(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
If you are doing so well as a footballer and earning so much money why would your own blood sister be residing in Akute?

I can't imagine being rich and not lifting my own brothers and sisters I grew up and suffered with irrespective of their marital status.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
GambaOsaka:

What do you mean demons?
Osihmen will be in serious trouble if this case is bloated by the media. He has committed a serious crime here, using someone as a front for a agent and collecting all the agency fees and commission. Where does that happen? This is fraud.

He is obviously not assisting his family financial, and im sure that if he was, they wouldn’t talk about that deal on air. How can you give me just $20k in a deal that involves $450k + €91k. Osihmen is just a cheat and manipulator. If he had given him at least $100k, his conscience and that of the man would be satisfied.
Agency fees and commission is at least 10% of all the transfer fees. So that’s about $6.8m. That’s why the man said even the money he’s talking about is the 1st batch. Osihmen must have collected the other part latter running to several millions of dollars. That’s cheating and greed.
Alright, kill him.

The man told you that he has a company and he was the agent. That company was REGISTERED to maintain an account that will hold such a massive amount of cash. And, he must have a license to work as an agent. It is not the player's job to verify who is a legal agent.

Osihmen can never default with an average lawyer. All the paperwork is green according to the in-law. Moreso, it is not the player to pay him. It is him to pay the agent cos' the transfer was done to the company, not to Osihmen. By standard, he should have taken his share and paid Osihmen. The in-law was flipflopping on 20k to 90k to 50k etc. A bloody liar.

Osihmen is not a fool or a baby. He handled his business. All you greedy leeches love to suck your family dry. He did not birth all those old men with their so many kids. $20k plus other untold sums for doing nothing but impersonation is overtly good enough.

Let this man play and ask those grumpy crackheads go look for a job. Old fools
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by WatchYourSix: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:

Raiola na agent that broker deals for an agreed percentage....this inlaw is not a football agent...victor presented his account as front.

Does this inlaw think Victor doesnt have people he will give money....that just one brother inlaw will pocket 680k dollars...all of a sudden hes claiming to be an actual agent that brokered deal..
.so he wants to actually claim he helped victor move to a better club??

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by ufotunang: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Bvlgari:
Omg i dont even know what to say, whether na to say greedy inlaws or greedy victor osimhen smdh
...it's better to hear from Victor own side so we can know who is saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by Starhearts: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
Allnacruise:

I'm a*

Amen

I don't get wht u mean here
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by ufotunang: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
majamajic:

The man that married Victor's sister , said victor is owing him for job he did as his agent over his share in the $68m transfer from lille to Napoli , he said after main super agent transferred him his cut , of almost $500k and 91k euros , that victor told him to transfer back all the money to him , he did . Said victor only give him 20k euro no

My take - seems victor front him as his Nigeria agent to get some money from the main foreign agents , so after him getting the almost $500k and 91k euros from them , Victor now collected all the money from his in-law, settle him with only 20k euro , seems guy man now understands say Victor played him , he started giving him issues .

Though I know victor can never open up cos it might cost him dearly.
...it's better to hear from Victor oshimen own side so that we can know who is saying the truth
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by majamajic(m): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
ufotunang:
...it's better to hear from Victor oshimen own side so that we can know who is saying the truth

Victor can never say what happened , instead he will settle things under ground. The sis and husband wants collect more shares from the money . Victor will drop more , if not . His career is at risk . He better be wise
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by ufotunang: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Pidginwhisper:
I watched this video and i feel bad for them. Osimhen really did em bad.
..it's better to hear from Victor oshimen it's own explaination and know who is saying the truth
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by Sermwell(m): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
bigtt76:
But Victor granted him power of attorney and has right to withdraw that power isn't?

But the deal has been completed! He should have withdrew the power before completing the deal!
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by Bilabong(m): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Millimann:
Seems Victor Osimhen is a great footballer and a great conman.

How can a professional footballer behave this way?

The person below me must be a conman too for supporting evil.

The in-law should thank Victor for helping him touch #8+M without lifting a shovel. Would he be happy if victor fronted an outsider? If u are given 8m don't make good use of it demand more.
Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by wirinet(m): 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
tnerro1:
People and greed, was the in law an agent, does he know anything about agent work in football. Someone involved you in runs wey you no know the head or tail , cut share give you , now you want to embarrass him because you want more. Maybe him involve you because you be family members oooo. Assuming he involved outsiders and gave the person 20k euros, he will be the one to first complain that if it was him, he wouldn’t collect such huge amount of money.As long there was no pre agreed sharing formula, oga take wetin him give you and pray for another runs to come.

I blame the sister, na for family meeting dem go treat her fvck up, stupid shit

Who is greedy - Osimhen or the inlaw? Nigerians are too used to cutting corners and circumventing laid down laws. Even if the inlaw was not an agent, his name was the one used to carry on the deal. He takes responsibility for the whole deal as the money was transferred into his account. Victor should have reached an agreement with the inlaw before going ahead with it. To me he used the emotional connection with his sisters husband to his advantage. If it was an outsider I am sure the person would have japa once such huge money hit his account.

Osimhen stands to lose much more if this case gets to FIFA. FIFA would want to investigate how a non FIFA registered agent was able to get involved with Osimhen's transfer to Napoli. FIFA might sanction all those involved including Osimhen.

He could also sue Osimhen to return the money that was transferred to him, if the inlaw could prove he earned the money legitimately.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) by GambaOsaka: 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Alright, kill him.

The man told you that he has a company and he was the agent. That company was REGISTERED to maintain an account that will hold such a massive amount of cash. And, he must have a license to work as an agent. It is not the player's job to verify who is a legal agent.

Osihmen can never default with an average lawyer. All the paperwork is green according to the in-law. Moreso, it is not the player to pay him. It is him to pay the agent cos' the transfer was done to the company, not to Osihmen. By standard, he should have taken his share and paid Osihmen. The in-law was flipflopping on 20k to 90k to 50k etc. A bloody liar.

Osihmen is not a fool or a baby. He handled his business. All you greedy leeches love to suck your family dry. He did not birth all those old men with their so many kids. $20k plus other untold sums for doing nothing but impersonation is overtly good enough.

Let this man play and ask those grumpy crackheads go look for a job. Old fools

Hey mr Oga. You don’t have to insult people to make your point. Who the hell is hungry leeches?
The man has evidence of transferring the funds to Osihmen. That’s enough to open an investigation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Escapes Plane Crash With Middlesbrough Teammates / Samir Nasri Banned From Football Over Intravenous Drip Treatment / Tour De France Hit By "Worst Crash Ever Seen" After "Idiot" Bumps Into Cyclist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.