Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

Who Is Really The Player Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Really The Player Here (1097 Views)

Black Is Really Beautiful.my Younger Sis Just Proved It Wit Dis Pic 18+. / Women! This Is Really Getting Out Of Hand (photo) / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Really The Player Here by extreme(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2007
it is common knowledge that Girls see Guys as players and liars and all but is that not just giving a dog a bad name as an excuse to hang him. Picture this scenario: We are going out for a while and I'm madly in love with her she swears she could be with no other. then there is a question of fidelity on her part so we break up but like the idiot that a guy in love becomes i go after my woman again hopping if i forgive her we could move on, but guess what she is seeing another brother already, if we are players like they claim i should be seeing someone else too right? and she swore it was me or no other. huh, women! you are just as bad as the guys you are so quick to judge. a guy in love is the truest and yes we do fall in love and have feelings too, so who really is the Player then?
Re: Who Is Really The Player Here by CrazyMan(m): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2007
Both guys and girls are players.

But they are classified according to their degree in the game.

There are girls who have gone deeper than some guys in the game and if a guy who isn’t up to their lever goes out with them, he would hate women all the rest of his life.

Same thing goes with the guys also. There are also guys who are so deep in it that if an innocent girl goes out with him, she would vow never to do anything with men.

So you see, it all depends on how you look at it. But genders are guilty of the same thing.
Re: Who Is Really The Player Here by chinne1(f): 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2007
we are all same, but to tell you the truth when a guy is in love he will do everything to keep it even though he plays game outside, but whom he loves he always appreciate.
Re: Who Is Really The Player Here by CrazyMan(m): 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2007
Yea you're right.

But most girls wouldn't even bother to know how crazy he is towards her.
Re: Who Is Really The Player Here by laudate: 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2007
crazykid:

Yea you're right.

But most girls wouldn't even bother to know how crazy he is towards her.

How would she know if he is crazy about her, if he doesn't tell her or show his love for her in concrete ways?? Some guys are so busing acting up and trying to prove a point, whenever they are in a relationship with a babe. By the time the babe gets tired of their antics and decides to take a walk, they now start saying all sorts of things.

Abeg, leave matter for Matthias o!
Re: Who Is Really The Player Here by sanrima(f): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2007
grin grin grin take heart bro cos both genders are guilty of cheating!
Re: Who Is Really The Player Here by iice(f): 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2007
Duh! Cheating, double dating. . .playerz blah blah ain't limited to one gender
Re: Who Is Really The Player Here by sammy6(m): 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2007
This days its so hard to find a girl that is 100% faithful
Re: Who Is Really The Player Here by extreme(m): 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2007
$ammy:

This days its so hard to find a girl that is 100% faithful
Word Man!
Re: Who Is Really The Player Here by chinne1(f): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2007
extreme:

Word Man!

like I said earlier we are all guilty of infidelity male or female, but the truth is that anything done by female is always counted more serious than the opposite.
Re: Who Is Really The Player Here by yimiton(f): 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2007
Sorry Man, Sometimes shit happens but more often than not, the guys are guilty of such sins. Take heart and don't judge every girl by this experience.
Re: Who Is Really The Player Here by NOIBMUUL(m): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2007
no comment
Re: Who Is Really The Player Here by chinne1(f): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2007
NOIBMUUL:

no comment

shocked
no comment because you are also in the act.

Your type is player NO 1 : tongue
Re: Who Is Really The Player Here by Hazeleyed(f): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2007
chi-nne:

shocked
no comment because you are also in the act.

Your type is player NO 1 : tongue

is it not u,sorry, ur sister ,that was milking a man dry while dating another, so in other words a player, is u know now,,,chop and clean mouth.
Re: Who Is Really The Player Here by chinne1(f): 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2007
@hazel-eyed,

A player is not chop and clean mouth but somebody like YOU and NOIBMUUL grin lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is Really The Player Here by Hazeleyed(f): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2007
@chi-nne,
i knew you were just seeking attention with that thread of urs about u milking a guy dry and trying to dump him,
don't worry we have finally noticed u,u can now go and sleep ehn, so we can see others,
Re: Who Is Really The Player Here by NOIBMUUL(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2007
@chi-nne
i'm not a playa, i'm a playas playa
Re: Who Is Really The Player Here by estylove1(f): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2007
most guys and girls are players and sometimes why they become playas its becos they must have been burnt before with an awful experience

some people are 100% faithful
Re: Who Is Really The Player Here by NOIBMUUL(m): 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2007
ilrl.ri; tilti lii;lti.
Re: Who Is Really The Player Here by oracle99: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2007
[b][/b] @ everyone in this so bleeped joint
FIRST AND FOREMOST,GUYS AND GURLS ARE NOT THE SAME ,ARE NOT EQUALLS.NEVER!!!!!!!!!!
A GUY HAS THE UPPER HAND ANY TIME ANY DAY,ITS JUST THAT GUYS ARE MORE CONSIDERATE AND TEND TO TRUST TYE CHIC(LIKE WHAT HAPPENED IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN)WOMEN ARE JUST THE WAY THEY ARE, WE WERE MADE TO LAST ,WOMEN ONLY LAST NOT TILL THEY REACH 39YRS OF AGE THEN THEY SAGGING BOOBS AND RINKLED PUSSS,A DUDE AT 40 IS STILL STRONG,WE MOVE AT A SLOW PACE AND THEY MOVE AT A FAST PACE,THATS WHY THEY TRY TO Bleep AS MUCH DICKS AS POSSIBLE B4 THEY 38YRS OF AGE,SIMLE BIOLOGY OF THE HUMAN ANOTOMY ,
CHECK THIS OUT,
OUR GENERATION BABES ARE SO FUUCKED the gOds HAVE TO DRAIN THE EVIL IN THERE BLOOD ONCE EVERY MONTH, HAHAHAHAH
BUT I LOVE THEM THOUGH , I AM A SUCKER FOR PUSSSSSSSSSSSS

(1) (Reply)

5 Sure-fire Ways Of Overcoming A Low Self-esteem / She Is 2yrs Older Dan I, Should I Marry Her? / Your Achievement In Last Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.