Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

She Is 2yrs Older Dan I, Should I Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is 2yrs Older Dan I, Should I Marry Her? (1093 Views)

Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / My Baby-mama Is Older Dan Me Bt Deceived By My Facebook Birthday Status. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is 2yrs Older Dan I, Should I Marry Her? by napoleon2: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2007
helo! my peolple,i have a relationship crisis.the fact is dat my girlfriend is 2yrs older dan i, should i go ahead and marry her?pls i need ur advice.
thanks
Re: She Is 2yrs Older Dan I, Should I Marry Her? by fakedavid: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2007
go away - u dis napoleon man - which kain advice you wan make we give you? no marry her - leave her for person wey go love her not for her age but for her person. Na now u see the age difference, abi? The time wey oko dey enter obo - i.e. d ick dey enter p ussy - u no realise the age difference abi? Only now na im you dey take your selfish eye dey see the age gap - u r a buffonistic almond planted by the homogenic banter and a frigid hamagedon for what u have posted here.
Re: She Is 2yrs Older Dan I, Should I Marry Her? by Nautillus(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2007
Marry her. Final
Re: She Is 2yrs Older Dan I, Should I Marry Her? by napoleon2: 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2007
daviddy, u sound so myopic, parochial mundane,uncivilized and timid.i only asked for advice,have not made any conclusion.ur post is clear indication of pathogenic mediocrity.damnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blazes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: She Is 2yrs Older Dan I, Should I Marry Her? by drrionelli(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2007
@napoleon 2:
You don't list your ages, but if you're both adults, two years shouldn't prove to be an insurmountable chronological variegation with respect to matrimonial compatibility.
Re: She Is 2yrs Older Dan I, Should I Marry Her? by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2007
how old are you napoleon? because you don't sound very mature
Re: She Is 2yrs Older Dan I, Should I Marry Her? by fakedavid: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2007
@Naja Hale

Mature? Somebody who has exhibited a very parochial oulook on the matrimony called marriage - he is nothing but a dexteriously afraid homo spaien who is very haragued into taking decisons that bothers on blissful hegemony.
Re: She Is 2yrs Older Dan I, Should I Marry Her? by IykeD(m): 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2007
Speak on while i consult my Dictionary!
Re: She Is 2yrs Older Dan I, Should I Marry Her? by lilrukevwe(m): 12:17am On Nov 15, 2007
Napoleon u must have known that this daviddy guy is a xter but wat u have done if by far a great great i dont know but my frd u actually saw the age gap before u kicked off the relationship i guess so
Re: She Is 2yrs Older Dan I, Should I Marry Her? by ariblaze(m): 6:32am On Nov 15, 2007
ok i feel

a headache coming up

@poster

do you want to marry her?

answer that

and you would have brought a solution to your issue
Re: She Is 2yrs Older Dan I, Should I Marry Her? by Bestglo(f): 11:55am On Nov 15, 2007
@ Poster,
Have you not heard it said that age is just a number when it comes to making certain decisions
Anyway,if ur girl doesn't have any problem with that i don't see any reason why u should.
Please go ahead and marry her if u feel every other thing about her is okay
Cheers & Goodluck
Re: She Is 2yrs Older Dan I, Should I Marry Her? by Ralvy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2007
marry am jare grin
Re: She Is 2yrs Older Dan I, Should I Marry Her? by precioussa(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2007
so far u really loves her,forget about dat age and go ahead and marry her
Re: She Is 2yrs Older Dan I, Should I Marry Her? by wakagirl: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2007
Don't. Look for ya age mate or younger.
Re: She Is 2yrs Older Dan I, Should I Marry Her? by ezychris(m): 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
If you know you want to spend d rest of your life with her, then marry her as soon as possible. Buh mind u, wen married, don't let her do all d house chores alone. Help her wen she z pregnant, nursing a child or tired! These can stress her and mke her age faster! shikena!
Re: She Is 2yrs Older Dan I, Should I Marry Her? by gsalvatore: 4:06am On Feb 15, 2015
Is that really a crisis?

Ask yourself if you want to marry someone that is reasonable , that you are cool with, that understands you and she is 2years ahead of you or do you want to marry a retard that you are ahead of.

Peace of mind after wedding matters die!

(1) (Reply)

Advice For My Sister / A Chinese Woman Was Left Partially Deaf Following A Passionte Kiss From Lover. / Distant Relationship: Happy Ending?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.