Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud (1906 Views)

Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by cutecommend: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
Let's imagine a young boy or young girl so happy and being loved by her Dad up to the age of 15, only for DNA test to say the Dad is not his or hers, and then the Dad strongly rejects him or her, and turn the love to disdain. Or let's imagine a lovely child of 5 years whom the Dad drops at school every day with much love, care, attention and pampering, only for DNA test to reveal that such child is not for the Dad, leading to total abandonment, disdain and rejection by the Dad...Now, lets imagine if the child was seen as the first before, then the second child that matched DNA is now the first. Then if the family was of 5 children before, they are now four legitimate children.

Let's imagine how a child so loved and cared for by the Dad, will then be told that a rascal or a careless man is the original father. Won't that child be traumatized?

Let's imagine you that is reading, and then tomorrow your Dad whom you have been so proud of, your hero, your generous giver, your caring father, your educator; and then a DNA confirms that he is not your Dad, rather a former gateman is your Dad (God forbid).

Women before you bring in a different child into the family, think about these when DNA arises....And know that once you are discovered, you and the child are likely off that marriage, except you are fortunate to stay.

Think on these things..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by ebubeson: 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
Food for thought.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by cutecommend: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
Doing things and thinking of the future.
Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by Godada(m): 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by VeryWickedMan: 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
Blame the mother

2 Likes

Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by Softmirror: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
cry
Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by posty56: 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
nothing concern men ,na women fault cause they can't stop whoring evn in marriage

2 Likes

Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by fourboys: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Every single day, I get more and more reasons why I shld marry a virgin.. sad sad

4 Likes

Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by BlueAir: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
We need to make DNA results compulsory before accessing NIN or editing NIN infos. As well as before accessing an government job. Parents should be mandated to carry out that test before baby vaccination cards can be accessed. If u can spend on child delivery fees,u should be able to pay for dna shiitt. Hospital bills aren't small. If it's owambe or festivity,Nigerians go vomit money out so nobody should quote me shhitt about DNA test been expensive

3 Likes

Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by Stallionhorse: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Things in my head is too much I can't follow you to be imagining shiiiit.. We are used to it in Nigeria.
Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
posty56:
nothing concern men ,na women fault cause they can't stop whoring evn in marriage

That’s why men shouldn’t never marry a Whoore. You might think they have changed but they will still go back and be fvcking their numerous guys. Never marry a girl who have lots of guys around her.

1 Like

Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Things in my head is too much I can't follow you to be imagining shiiiit.. We are used to it in Nigeria.

Ok wait till they pin someone else’s child on you.

1 Like

Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by posty56: 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

That’s why men shouldn’t never marry a Whoore. You might think they have changed but they will still go back and be fvcking their numerous guys. Never marry a girl who have lots of guys around her.
a damage goods is a damage goods no matter the repackaging

2 Likes

Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
posty56:
a damage goods is a damage goods no matter the repackaging

Nobe lie boss
Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by Framel: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Blame the mother

Shouldn't you be more worried about your next HIV result? Trying to be funny on NL 24/7. Your life is a joke already.

You this 3x American reject. The only positive thing in your life is your HIV status.

My condolences to your unfortunate children.

Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by cutecommend: 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
It is well.
Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by Nyascobar1414: 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
I always love it when I see such real men cry when their respective wives gives them another man's child..

Marry a virgin,they say no..
Her past is Important,they will give you that bible portion(if you know,you know).
If she was once in the street,she will one day go to the street,they say she's now a changed woman...

Anything that will make simps(real men) cry or learn the hardway is condone.

2 Likes

Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by goshikid: 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
DNA should be compulsory in every hospital

tongue tongue Make we catch thief
Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by Stallionhorse: 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Ok wait till they pin someone else’s child on you.
I will be glad to take care of them.. Cause children are God's gift to humanity
Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I will be glad to take care of them.. Cause children are God's gift to humanity

Even when you know your wife knowingly went out to sleep with some other men and getting pregnant?
Are you serious saying this or just joking ??

It’s a different thing adopting children.

2 Likes

Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by ednut1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
Today women sleep with multiple men. Their cycles too may change and they wont know whose sperm become child self
Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by Oturatetuala(m): 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
If not wickedness in the heart of human, how can u give someone else's child to another man.

Too bad women are so wicked when it comes to that aspect.

2 Likes

Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by Stallionhorse: 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Even when you know your wife knowingly went out to sleep with some other men and getting pregnant?
Are you serious saying this or just joking ??

It’s a different thing adopting children.
Tell your father to do DNA on all your siblings including you.. Before you come to give me advice!! We men are cheats we have kids outside marriage so what's wrong if a woman cheats too and brings a kid home?? Or you think its your birth right to cheat and your wife can't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
Are you saying I should keep training a child that's not mine,the biological father can come up anyday and legally claim what's rightfully his...
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by cutecommend: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
Are you saying I should keep training a child that's not mine,the biological father can come up anyday and legally claim what's rightfully his...
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
May God help us.
Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
fourboys:
Every single day, I get more and more reasons why I shld marry a virgin.. sad sad

Na Virgin even worse pass by the time she want LovePeddler she go do pass everybody
Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by fourboys: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
PUSSYHOE:

Na Virgin even worse pass by the time she want LovePeddler she go do pass everybody
u mumu die

1 Like

Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by cutecommend: 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
fourboys:
u mumu die
Virgins are lovely.
Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by Demigod22: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
I really have that strong Blood and connection with my father and I strongly believe he is my father. But the only thing that makes me feel that my mother is really my mom is because I resemble her very well. Is like I am her copy, if not I would have asked my father if he commits maternity fraud.
Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by cutecommend: 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
Demigod22:
I really have that strong Blood and connection with my father and I strongly believe he is my father. But the only thing that makes me feel that my mother is really my mom is because I resemble her very well. Is like I am her copy, if not I would have asked my father if he commits maternity fraud.
You get mind to ask am?
Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by Demigod22: 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
cutecommend:
You get mind to ask am?

I can actually ask him but he is late, we were very close while he was alive.
Re: When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud by Vix805: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2022
if this happens it's the woman's fault cause she's the one who cheated and lied.

Imagine finding out the son or daughter you had raised,protected cared for and adored for 12 yrs is not yours in the least. That's got to hurt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Is Overated - Naira Marley Says / Every Man Thinks Of A Woman Everyday 24/7. / Should I Guy Give His Girl 500k To Open A Shop On Blind Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.