Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady (2620 Views)

When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud / A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots / My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by ademasta(m): 9:30am On Jan 27, 2018
As people do say "love is blind", do these pictures conform to the say or believe? Could this be true love, or a result of interest in properties or wealth?

I wish them happy married life in advance.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by Timoleon(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2018
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by avadella(f): 9:32am On Jan 27, 2018
Hmmm... True love indeed undecided

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by XINZ: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2018
TF? undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by ademasta(m): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2018
avadella:
U mean am?
U think say the man no be gold digger?
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by ademasta(m): 9:35am On Jan 27, 2018
XINZ:
TF? undecided
undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by avadella(f): 9:36am On Jan 27, 2018
ademasta:

U mean am?
U think say the man no be gold digger?
He might/not be
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by Cutejaelyn(f): 9:37am On Jan 27, 2018
micro sim card

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 27, 2018
Something is definitely not right here. I think something is wrong somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by ademasta(m): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2018
Cutejaelyn:
micro sim card
Chai... U get bad mouth o grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by ademasta(m): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2018
SpareNo1:
Something is definitely not right here. I think something is wrong somewhere
Try and detect the wrong sir
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by CivilianJTF(m): 9:41am On Jan 27, 2018
ademasta:
As people do say "love is blind", do these pictures conform to the say or believe? Could this be true love, or a result of interest in properties or wealth?

I wish them happy married life in advance.
That's Mynd44's younger brother, his name is Mynd444
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by CivilianJTF(m): 9:42am On Jan 27, 2018
Cutejaelyn:
micro sim card
Micro with macro hole under grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 27, 2018
ademasta:

Try and detect the wrong sir
That's your job to figure out
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by CivilianJTF(m): 9:44am On Jan 27, 2018
avadella:
True love my foot... When there are clean, tall, pretty and figure 8 ladies plus cool cash out there waiting to be hooked up with, you dey dia dey talk about true love
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by ademasta(m): 9:47am On Jan 27, 2018
SpareNo1:
That's your job to figure out
It should be yours bro...cos u detected something is wrong somewhere, so finish your job

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by Don4eva(m): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2018
Small pin charger and 4500KVA generator cry

I hope the charger won't blow up in the first charge

So help them God grin

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by ademasta(m): 9:53am On Jan 27, 2018
Don4eva:

So help them God grin
Analysis from an electrical engineer grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 27, 2018
ademasta:

It should be yours bro...cos u detected something is wrong somewhere, so finish your job
Detect? What's there to detect? Isn't it obvious to the eyes to see?

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by CivilianJTF(m): 9:55am On Jan 27, 2018
Don4eva:

So help them God grin
undecided
It will not blow...they must have been testing the microphone with it(Terry G)
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by ademasta(m): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2018
SpareNo1:
Detect? What's there to detect? Isn't it obvious to the eyes to see?
wink
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by Iphone5: 9:57am On Jan 27, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by avadella(f): 9:57am On Jan 27, 2018
CivilianJTF:

True love my foot... When there are clean, tall, pretty and figure 8 ladies plus cool cash out there waiting to be hooked up with, you dey dia dey talk about true love
A gold digger spotted

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 27, 2018
ademasta:
wink
Good boy
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by pyyxxaro: 10:01am On Jan 27, 2018

This gal papa must be a very rich politician

How e won tk give her obukwokwo now sad

If this gal come my church ehn , those wicked ushers go carry her go children class lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by IamLEGEND1: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2018
XINZ:
TF? undecided
brotherly, I'm laughing my ass out here.....when I'm done, I'll proceed to grab my one-way ticket to hell. but I'll tell you- it was worth it coz this shit_is hilarious.
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by Don4eva(m): 10:54am On Jan 27, 2018
ademasta:

Analysis from an electrical engineer grin
Lol. Am actually a mechanical engineer but elect and mech na still brothers sha grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by Adukey(f): 11:01am On Jan 27, 2018
Cutejaelyn:
micro sim card
Nano sim

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by XINZ: 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
brotherly, I'm laughing my ass out here.....when I'm done, I'll proceed to grab my one-way ticket to hell. but I'll tell you- it was worth it coz this shit_is hilarious.

LOL, You know you're the only Fulani nigga I know with a sense of humour cheesy

Well maybe I know just a few..
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by ademasta(m): 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
Don4eva:

Lol. Am actually a mechanical engineer but elect and mech na still brothers sha grin
I tot as much... Elect and mech are always together... Electro-mech things grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady by ademasta(m): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2018
pyyxxaro:

This gal papa must be a very rich politician

How e won tk give her obukwokwo now sad

If this gal come my church ehn , those wicked ushers go carry her go children class lipsrsealed
Haaaaa, children class... U harsh o!
Na she go just be the class Monitress grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Male Child Were You Raped? Please Share Your Experience / What Is True Love? / When Someone You Love Or Crush On Rejects You! (oriaku Rant Vol.3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.