Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture (54062 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju / EFCC Arrests Theodore Orji Over ₦48 Billion Security Votes / EFCC Grills Theodore Orji Over N27bn Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by GodsOwnMan: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:
This is the reason why I changed my mind about voting him. Usually, supporters are actually a reflection of who they support and I’m convinced Obi is an evil person as well.He will never be Nigeria’s president.

This is the peter obi that they are ready to commit murder for:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Millz404:

What useless choice...what useless right that is going to put everybody in a corner. When people voted in buhari and others were shouting that he is of no good...are those that voted him the only ones suffering from his bad rule? Respect urself
Mad monkey who Obi help?
Wetin Obi don achieve for others?
Wetin Obi achieve for Anambra?
That Zach Orji stays in Lagos, and he enjoys dividends of Tinubu Lagos. Obi never do nothing, if you dey go look for work, they ask for past works, Obi is empty.
Obi is a waste and mediocre, most of his supporters are IPOB terrorists.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
I like pita Obi, but I dread some serious cult groups have hijacked his campaign.

Must you bully everyone who has a different opinion on your choice?

This is not Monday sit at home you know?
Tuehhh!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Throwback: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
omenka:
Tomorrow the same people will create threads all over the place to deny they ever threatened anyone, and that all those who did were people pretending to be Iboes just to bring the tribe to disrepute.

These guys are the worst dictators there can ever be. Very hateful, bigoted, crude, barbaric and intolerant.

That was how they took over the Jonathan regime with their hatred and excessive defence of every mistake of that regime.

The same people who claimed Atiku was rigged out of the 2019 elections are now embracing the truth and reminding Atiku that Buhari defeated him in his own village polling unit.

If Atiku and Peter Obi were still an item, such truths will never be propagated by them.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Viltron:
I like pita Obi, but I dread some serious cult groups have hijacked his campaign.

Must you bully everyone who has a different opinion on your choice?

This is not Monday sit at home you know?
Tuehhh!
Voting for Obi is throwing away your human rights, freedom of speech.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by GodsOwnMan: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
Antimarraige:
I am so daft.

I am not surprised. Shey na the people wey you dey join to attack your own people be dis? You no sabi anything. Omo ibo claiming Yoruba cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by AK481(m): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
tinsel:
Can't people feel free to associate again in a democracy? Make your choice and I make mine. Few Nigerians are abusing twitter usage.

No... not when a mad man is running ro the gas station with a lighter in his hand .
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Sunexy(m): 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Seriously Nigerians shouldnt be so bothered about all these

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by azikiweironsi(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
backnbeta:
Wow! I was really rooting for Peter Obi until I started seeing the hatred his supporters are displaying online! It's preposterous to assume that everyone MUST vote for your candidate! Live and let others live!

Likewise myself. It's so irritating and annoying to see the kind of hatred displayed and kind of unwarranted messages from the so called supporters online. Chai!!! I don't think I would like to follow such supporters full of hatred for whoever thinks otherwise. So what is democracy here ? If you cannot vote for a candidate of your choice or view your own opinion ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Wipper7000: 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
tinsel:
Can't people feel free to associate again in a democracy? Make your choice and I make mine. Few Nigerians are abusing twitter usage.
Dont mind them, Thats why OBI will never smell ASO ROCK.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Liamm(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Throwback:

That was how they took over the Jonathan regime with their hatred and excessive defence of every mistake of that regime.

The same people who claimed Atiku was rigged out of the 2019 elections are now embracing the truth and reminding Atiku that Buhari defeated him in his own village polling unit.

If Atiku and Peter Obi were still an item, such truths will never be propagated by them.
another useless thing
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Jlow2: 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
Commentor:

Please try it.

That's how your type were playing football with someone's head until they were caught.
the dogs and baboons re still soacking in blood and heavens have not fell, we will not be intimidated by any propaganda even if it threatens the unity of Nigeria which he alwaysed been used to deceive the populace, the right thing must be done, Muslim Muslim ticket and apc must be exterminated in 2023
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Picardor2: 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
Commentor:
Tinubu would win.

When that happens, I want to see how all those that don't believe in the tenets of democracy would live.
Tinubu or � WILL Not win in the first place. So shut up
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by CommonSense1967: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Only M-kpuru mirri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkeys are dragging them.
Basta@d IPIG terrorist monkeys will wail and cry till 2037 after Tinubu is sworn in.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Taigaban: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
You people should leave this man alone. Who does not need money? Habba.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by omenka(m): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Throwback:

Something is FUNDAMENTALLY wrong with these guys. It might appear normal on the surface, but trust me, all is not well with the psyche of the people from that region.

My greatest worry is they keep doubling down, doggedly refusing to admit their faults.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by CommonSense1967: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
Wipper7000:
Dont mind them, Thats why OBI will never smell ASO ROCK.
Peter Obi-tuary the IPIG terrorist drug dealer will not even win a single local government not to talk of a single state.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by hspda: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
maybet081:
it have started in your face.
Tinubu now is fighting with christians in Nigeria not obi.
Every strategy of his is scatterings before his face.

A man who failed to win his indigenous state is wasting his stolen, drug monies on presidential election.

When the campaign starts Nigeria wil be watching videos upon videos of a man who cannot hold the flag of the party he is bearing, a man who forget the name of his party, a man who cannot hold a bottle water, a man who commanded the lekki mascre.
A man smelling odorous because his anus is leaking.

All na wash.. In fact, those that will vote understand less of English. It's not egocentric writing and story telling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by trantayo: 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
Pandora boys are wasting their time. They want Yorubas to vote for Mr. Pandora, it will never possible.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by EDOLUWA: 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
I laugh in Spanish because Obi himself knows he will win on all social media platforms but not on INEC platform

Dreal1247:
Just understand that most people who campaign for the either of Tinubu and Atiku are actually doing it for monetary gains. Some of them will actually vote for Mr Peter Obi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Augustenite(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Throwback:

You type of democracy is called IPOBocrazy?

We remember that not only did some people have their houses burnt, some were burnt right inside their vehicle.

Again this mob never learn we are in a democracy not a IPOBocrazy.

It is only a foolish member of the performing arts that will want a pathologically stingy fellow to become President of Nigeria over a generous billionaire and politician like Tinubu.

Tinubu as Governor supported many footballers, Artistes, human rights activists, and Journalist. That is why you see same set of people very eager to identify with a very generous sponsor of their professional and humanitarian vocations.

Many widows and the children of the above described have been surviving on the largese and scholarships afforded them by Tinubu when he was Governor, regardless of their Tribe and Religion.

The Lagos State Secretariat Press Center is not called Bagauda Kaltho for nothing. It was to honour James Bagauda Kaltho from Gombe who was the journalist and democracy activist killed by the Abacha regime in Kaduna.

We know how much Gov Orji Kalu pumped into Eyimba of Aba to become CAF champions 2ce and NFF Premier League champions 3ce during his 8yr administration.

We know how much Wicked Wike has invested in Rivers Artistes and Sportsmen, and we see them thriving as it is the case with Rivers United who have just won the NFF Premier League. We know the benefits Wike has attracted to both the players and Rivers State with the partnership with Real Madrid.

We remember how President Goodluck Jonathan directed that a special fund be set up to support the performing arts.

All those vocations thrive by patronage from the public state in addition to commercial brands.

The last politician such people would want as President, is a patholigically stingy fellow like Obi who would wear 1 wristwatch for decades, or hide all his money away in foreign locations in his daughters name and lie to Atiku that his bank account on Nigeria has been frozen to avoid supporting their campaign in 2019.

Infact his own late sister's children lamented bitterly at his stubbornness to properly support the burial of his sister despite having the funds to do so.

When states were doubling IGR between 2008 to 2013, Peter Obi as Governor of Anambra was crawling besides lesser industrial/commercial states.

That is the 3rd class failure that online zombies want everyone to worship. A fig tree that cannot bear fruit.

They think we are all fools like them. They can't force anyone to vote for Obi Pandora. He can't win anything. Highest he go come third.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Eleven01:

Poor village monkey, na una and una people dey suffer dey travel everywhere dey disturb others, because poverty wan kill una for una village. Poor slave dey make noise cheesy
Do you see southwestern people going to south east, who dey suffer na dem dey go up and down to survive.

City boy, how far, didn’t know a city boy like you razz ooh like your leader, wow, like father like son.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Rayjnr: 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Commentor:
Tinubu would win.

When that happens, I want to see how all those that don't believe in the tenets of democracy would live.

Say igbos

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
AK481:

No... not when a mad man is running ro the gas station with a lighter in his hand .
You and Obi are the mad people, you idiots can not turn Nigeria to your ipob terrorists zone, where Ipob treat you like slaves. Obi should go be president of Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

This is the reason why I changed my mind about voting him. Usually, supporters are actually a reflection of who they support and I’m convinced Obi is an evil person as well.

He will never be Nigeria’s president.

Stop lying. You have always attacked Obi. You have always been his hater.

Supporter ko. Is it not Tinubu's supporters that call people Obituaries?

Supporter you man in peace, with your full chest, and drop the hypocrisy.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

City boy, how far, didn’t know a city boy like you razz ooh like your leader, wow, like father like son.
Mad animal, city go go fck your papa up, if you jonse. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
omenka:
Something is FUNDAMENTALLY wrong with these guys. It might appear normal on the surface, but trust me, all is not well with the psyche or the people from that region.

My greatest worry is they keep doubling down, doggedly refusing to admit their faults.
FUNDAMENTALLY!
I have a theory that black Americans share the same genetic stock with them. The irritating narcissism, victim complex, and delusions of grandeur are common to both groups

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by jrusky(m): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
And with your hatred for Tinubu you expect the SW to vote for obi baa? Ok nah.

Is this democracy we asked for? Is this the freedom we asked for? Is it by force to follow obi? Pls who the hell is obi?

May Amadioha kill all of you bastards.

After 2023 swearing in, LP must never exist again as a party because they are danger to Nigeria unity and peace and obi must be annihilated politically forever.

Oya make you bastards come drag me.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by rajiedreez: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
Is it a crime to have a contrary opinion in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Heterodox(m): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
Stop tagging PO supporters as the whole Nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Benwallt(m): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
Must everybody sleep and put head in one place. Freedom of choice.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) / Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.