Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture (54113 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju / EFCC Arrests Theodore Orji Over ₦48 Billion Security Votes / EFCC Grills Theodore Orji Over N27bn Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2022
Sunday2021:
Tinubu will only win your household. Muslim Muslim ticket will never succeed. The useless old drug lord publicly said that all the Christians in the north are incompetent,that only Muslims are competent. Anybody that support Tinubu in my community,we will burn down his house.
Exactly! People must not always be stupid; you will help them to reason like human beings when the spirit of animals had become their daily behavior..
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by richie240: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2022
Nwoke, We dont even want you to vote him, lest u say if not for ur (single) vote, he for nor win.
So no 'reason' for you.

Ngwa, be gone!
cool
Orch03:
Give me one reason I should vote Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Dadadididacontr: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
Sunday2021:
Tinubu will only win your household. Muslim Muslim ticket will never succeed. The useless old drug lord publicly said that all the Christians in the north are incompetent,that only Muslims are competent. Anybody that support Tinubu in my community,we will burn down his house.

Some Igbos are terribly involved in Politics of Hatred, Blasphemy and Character assassination.

It's funny to see that the Igbo are campaigning for Mr Tinubu unknowingly. Thank you my Igbo Brotherz from the East.

At every Abuse..... You mention Tinubu.

On nonrelated post....... You mention Tinubu.

On Igbo dining table .......You mention Tinubu

During their Morning prayer at home.... You mention Tinubu

In commercial buses....... You mention Tinubu

During your weekly Shop prayer...... You mention Tinubu.

In the course of performing your marital responsibility......... You mention Tinubu

When there is low sales in your shop.... You mention Tinubu.

When there is no Lights..... You mention Tinubu.

When light come........You mention Tinubu etc.

On the day of election....... You will campaigning for Tinubu, because TINUBU is in your blood.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Nijablast: 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
Sunday2021:
obituary is going nowhere
If he enters na Obi house e enter.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Steveabbeyly: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
When people support Obi they are doing it freely but when they support others they are doing because of money. Your stupidities are the beginning of your ruin.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by olumide4christ: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
maybet081:
a Yoruba head slammer, we know whom you are voting, and I am not speaking for christians CAN did.

Lies... I'm not a Muslim...you should have checked my profile and comments history before commenting.

Anyway, it's just your opinion, never a fact!

In fact, to think that all Christians will only vote for Peter Obi and not vote for any of the Muslim candidates proves that you are a novice in Nigerian Politics. Many of us vote for competence over emotions, family, tribe or religion. We have gone above such levels of voting for someone simply because the person is our brother in family, faith or tribe.

Note that it's wrong to call Muslims headslammer, I doubt that you and all so called Christians who call Muslims such names are true Christians.

Jesus Christ who is the head of the church that you are forming to defend through politics said himself that he came to die for the whole world - those who believe in Him and those who don't, including Muslims.

Jesus Christ's command to every Christian is to preach to and win unbelievers, and not call them unprintable names in the name of politics. Don't understand the kind of church you people go to or what they tell you there or what kind of Bible you read.

By the way, CAN doesn't represent me nor what Christ came to the world for, thus CAN can't dictate to me or any other Christian who understands the Bible what to do or not to do.

Happy Sunday!
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Superwave16320: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
But all southerners are not incompetent for a Fulani to want to go another years when another Fulani is yet to complete his 8 year abi the brain of u igbos have finally collapsed

Sunday2021:
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Superwave16320: 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
So he'd rather vote same Fulani that as been killing your father n mother...lol. I swear many of you igbos on NL are simply brain dead.
Fahdiga:
Stop yapping nonsense. That guy you quoted is from Kaduna south and he has been at the receiving end of muslim terrorists like you. Use your brain for once. No sane person is voting for Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Superwave16320: 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
I am proudly Igbo like Zack Orji n I am voting Tinubu jejely for his track record.

Antimarraige:
Proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Superwave16320:
I am proudly Igbo like Zack Orji n I am voting Tinubu jejely for his track record.

whatever rocks your boat sir
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Fahdiga(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
Superwave16320:
So he'd rather vote same Fulani that as been killing your father n mother...lol. I swear many of you igbos on NL are simply brain dead.
Where did I said he should vote for another Fulani man?
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by wellmax(m): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
Obi supporters are bullies, once you support other candidates other than their own they begin to 'drag'
Very useless and silly people. More reason you will loose
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by 9jaRealist: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
tinsel:
Can't people feel free to associate again in a democracy? Make your choice and I make mine. Few Nigerians are abusing twitter usage.

You are sounding like General Buhari and Liar Mohammed… grin

You’re FREE to associate with whomever you want, but others are similarly FREE to talk about it.

>
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by maybet081: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
olumide4christ:

Lies... I'm not a Muslim...you should have checked my profile and comments history before commenting.

In fact, to think that all Christians will only vote for Peter Obi and not vote for any of the Muslim candidates proves that you are a novice in Nigerian Politics. Many of us vote for competence over emotions, family, tribe or religion. We have gone above such levels of voting for someone simply because the person is our brother in family, faith or tribe.

Note that it's wrong to call Muslims headslammer, I doubt that you and all so called Christians who call Muslims such names are true Christians.

Jesus Christ who is the head of the church that you are forming to defend through politics said himself that he came to die for the whole world - those who believe in Him and those who don't, including Muslims.

Jesus Christ's command to every Christian is to preach to and win unbelievers, and not call them unprintable names in the name of politics. Don't understand the kind of church you people go to or what they tell you there or what kind of Bible you read.

By the way, CAN doesn't represent me nor what Christ came to the world for, thus CAN can't dictate to me or any other Christian who understands the Bible what to do or not to do.

Happy Sunday!
apologies.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by tinsel: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
9jaRealist:

You are sounding like General Buhari and Liar Mohammed… grin

You’re FREE to associate with whomever you want, but others are similarly FREE to talk about it.

>
By insulting and abusing others? It is ok. Good luck.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by olumide4christ: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
maybet081:
apologies.

Thanks sir!

Have a great week ahead!
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by bumpy5ng: 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
OBI BULLDOG

[quot1e author=Fahdiga post=115012423] Stop yapping nonsense. That guy you quoted is from Kaduna south and he has been at the receiving end of muslim terrorists like you. Use your brain for once. No sane person is voting for Tinubu.[/quote]
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by bumpy5ng: 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
You've spoken well

Happy Sunday![/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Use Of This Thing? / WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit / Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.