Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture (54109 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju / EFCC Arrests Theodore Orji Over ₦48 Billion Security Votes / EFCC Grills Theodore Orji Over N27bn Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by maybet081: 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
hspda:

It will do you like a dream
it have started in your face.
Tinubu now is fighting with christians in Nigeria not obi.
Every strategy of his is scatterings before his face.

A man who failed to win his indigenous state is wasting his stolen, drug monies on presidential election.

When the campaign starts Nigeria wil be watching videos upon videos of a man who cannot hold the flag of the party he is bearing, a man who forget the name of his party, a man who cannot hold a bottle water, a man who commanded the lekki mascre.
A man smelling odorous because his anus is leaking.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by GodsOwnMan: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:
Later now, Obidense will start telling you that Obi is not an Ibo candidate. Can’t an Ibo person support another person asides Pandemic in peace?.

Last last, Obi and Atiku will never become Nigeria’s president.

You are very correct. Atiku and Obi will labor in vain as usual.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Eniitankorede: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Only IPOB wailers and obituary miscreants will have problem with that visit. Tinubu is a philanthropist to them for many years. That’s what many of these illiterates cannot understand.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Coldfeets: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Abeg make una free oga Zack

The man dey look for free money from the Chicago druglord.

He will still be obidient at the last moment.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by MuslimIgbo: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sunday2021:
Tinubu will only win your household. Muslim Muslim ticket will never succeed. The useless old drug lord publicly said that all the Christians in the north are incompetent,that only Muslims are competent. Anybody that support Tinubu in my community,we will burn down his house.
Keep FOOLING YOURSELF.

Frustration will kill many people next year...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Millz404(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
Eleven01:
Wetin concern una with another person choice?

Mad dumb children, same with Boko Haram, you powerless weaklings want to take away people's right of choice?

A vote for Obi is a vote for extremism and a vote against human rights. Obi supporters will be worse than bokoharam. Do not vote Obi.

What useless choice...what useless right that is going to put everybody in a corner. When people voted in buhari and others were shouting that he is of no good...are those that voted him the only ones suffering from his bad rule? Respect urself
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by mascot87(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
tinsel:
Can't people feel free to associate again in a democracy? Make your choice and I make mine. Few Nigerians are abusing twitter usage.

We know who the fools are. Useless people that wants to force a bastard on everyone

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by GodsOwnMan: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
No. Nigerians have already agreed on a consensus to vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Only the enemies of our country are opposing that but thankfully they are few in numbers.

You are very correct my brother. All the enemies of Nigeria will be defeated come February 2023

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Dottormentor: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
I hope useless people supporting obi will not relegate him at end, this is democracy. it doesnt work like that. We can't all vote the same candidate. Your conviction in peter obi is your personal opinion, u don't have to expect others to share d same opinion. In a democracy, people have the right to vote their choice, and the man will the majority votes emerge as the winner. Bullying others to support your preferred candidate is not a political strategy, it simply show that your are not civilise.
Dreal1247:
Just understand that most people who campaign for the either of Tinubu and Atiku are actually doing it for monetary gains. Some of them will actually vote for Mr Peter Obi.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Coldfeets: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
Dreal1247:
Just understand that most people who campaign for the either of Tinubu and Atiku are actually doing it for monetary gains. Some of them will actually vote for Mr Peter Obi.

Exactly.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by VULCAN(m): 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
Your last statement revealed you to be an APC urchin.

Then I looked at your profile page and saw I was right

tinsel:
Can't people feel free to associate again in a democracy? Make your choice and I make mine. Few Nigerians are abusing twitter usage.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by GodsOwnMan: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
Antimarraige:
oponu ayirada afofun gbemu ni mi

pele o omo ibo cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by PharmacyStore: 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
Let people stand with whoever they want.

We can support PETER OBI without forcing these people to join
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Eleven01:

Poor village monkey, na una and una people dey suffer dey travel everywhere dey disturb others, because poverty wan kill una for una village. Poor slave dey make noise cheesy
Do you see southwestern people going to south east, who dey suffer na dem dey go up and down to survive.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by idsamoo(m): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
All these f.latinos sef

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by ShaqFu: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
Abeg Zack Orji should ignore them. It is only in social media they feel powerful, outside, they're inconsequential.

I'm waiting patiently to see how all this noise making will translate to votes for Peter Obi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by GodsOwnMan: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Within your mind you know fully well that I'm an ipob/ipig who wants the best for p0rn0 star cownu and simon ekpa. I only support the pandora criminal in the hope that he releases cownu from jail if by the most remote chance he wins election.

This is true. We have perued your post history. cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by yemex04(m): 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
NEWSCENTER:

https://www.kemifilani.ng/entertainment/nigerians-drag-zack-orji-and-other-actors-over-solidarity-visit-to-bola-tinubu

Why not rather use "Some Nigerians"? Because I know for a fact that Millions of other Nigerians are with Zach Orji & others & for me both groups of Nigerians have the right to support who ever they wish to .. It is not a [/b]must[b]for all of us to support one candidate, that is dangerous for democracy..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

pele o omo ibo cheesy cheesy cheesy
senseless human being. You think everyone here is a tribalist like you that can go to the extent of lying about their tribe just to please Who? Or will someone here send me money for saying I'm Yoruba. I support competent candidates not tribe. Grow up sick dude

And editing people's comments only shows how low your IQ is, I don't trade words with fools so goodnight and drink water.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
angry
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

This is true. We have perued your post history. cheesy cheesy cheesy
just saw this now,like what type of human being goes so low to edit people's comment and literally reply 'himself' just to massage his ego lol, dude you're so daft.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Ibkhaleel: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sunday2021:
Tinubu will only win your household. Muslim Muslim ticket will never succeed. The useless old drug lord publicly said that all the Christians in the north are incompetent,that only Muslims are competent. Anybody that support Tinubu in my community,we will burn down his house.
mad hater!

The Muslim Muslim ticket is giving them
sleepless night.
As if they are in APC.
The two northern Christian states are anti Muslims.

Benue and Plateau strangled Muslim
minorites out of politics since 1999. The
Minority Muslims experience what lgbo
Muslim face in many areas.
Also, Plateau that is APC in Governorship election is always PDP in presidential. This means, APC has always lose there.
Benue is PDP in both course. And APC lose like pack of cards in presidential election.
In fact, these two states and their Christians have the worse PROPAGANDA against Muslims in Nigeria.
The south east is a Christian zone and
Muslims or APC aren't welcomed. APC alway lose all South East states in presidential elections.

These are places where Christian dominates wholesomely in Nigeria.
Why should APC zone a ticket to a people that will never vote for you to win? Even with a pastor, they didn't vote you onto victory.

No sensible human invest in a lose.

Any attempt to pick who isn't a northern Muslim is a win for Atiku and his PDP. It is like somebody getting to gate of heaven then decided to commit adultery.
(1 am constrained to write this because I see blunders from people on this and CAN who equally never wanted Muslim as governor or deputy in Benue and Plateau, in South East and south South states are opening their gallon mouths over something they never worked for and will never do for Muslims if muslims were minority in Nigeria. Politics is
a numerical game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by GodsOwnMan: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Antimarraige:
senseless human being. You think everyone here is a tribalist like you that can go to the extent of lying about their tribe just to please Who? Or will someone here send me money for saying I'm Yoruba. I support competent candidates not tribe. Grow up sick dudeAnd editing people's comments only shows how low your IQ is, I don't trade words with fools so goodnight and drink water.

Okay, I will humor you. Show me how Peter Obi is more competent than Tinubu by using their 8 years as governors of Anambra and Lagos respectively. Go!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Bhol28: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Beauty of democracy is that my preferred candidate will differ from yours,we have different reasons for supporting our choice.The votes on election day will determine the most preferred candidate.You can't force your candidate on me and I won't force mine on you.#BATSHETT 2023 is the solution.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Fahdiga(m): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

You are very correct my brother. All the enemies of Nigeria will be defeated come February 2023
Dreaming is allowed.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
wink
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by teejay29(m): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
You can't support your favorite in peace again. SMH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Fahdiga(m): 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

When did Arochukwu become Kaduna south. Stop smoking Canadian loud you no go hear.
Red mud terrorists do not believe in democracy but violence and death. And they will labor unto death in Jesus name. cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are free to conjure up any lie just to suit your warped narrative. Nigerians knows the truth.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
Commentor:
Tinubu would win.

When that happens, I want to see how all those that don't believe in the tenets of democracy would live.
person wey dey shit for body , dey fall upadan, dat one no go reach 2023 before him go die leave us with bokoharam Creator. Ode nie
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by slimmoney(m): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
as for me and my household our votes belong to BOLA AHMED TINUBU (BAT), jagaban of borgu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Shascky33: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
Dreal1247:
i promote atiku in my locality not for financial gain, but, because i am a student of political economy and i believe in his policies of leveraging certain functions to private entities and government non interferance in market. Peter obi is a charismatic fine man but a president without structure ( Senators, reps and grassroot presence as in ward coucillors, lg chairmem etc) will end him in an administrative gridlock. A successful obi presidency should involve voting LP at all levels so he won't be frustrated. If OBIDIENTS cant do that for him then they are not ready.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by GodsOwnMan: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
Omoluabi16:
I am still rooting for him. Don't let those ignorant zealots on ALL sides of the divide annoy you. If I didn't know better, I will spitefully vote someone else. It is becoming irritating..But still.. be Obidient. cheesy

omo ibo how far? how life for arochukwu? cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) / What Is The Use Of This Thing? / Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.