Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Imo Beauty Queen, Melody Onwuka Set To Unveil "Back To School" Project - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imo Beauty Queen, Melody Onwuka Set To Unveil "Back To School" Project (548 Views)

Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos / Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo / Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Celebrate School Children On Children's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Beauty Queen, Melody Onwuka Set To Unveil "Back To School" Project by AlexReports(m): 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
Imo Beauty Queen, Melody Onwuka Set To Unveil "Back To School" Project

The winner of Miss Imo beauty Pageant 2022, Miss Melody Onwuka has said arrangements are at top gear to unveil her pet project, "Back To School" Project.

Miss Onwuka who is the 12th queen of the Miss Imo beauty pageant announced this recently shortly after her emergence as the Queen.

She said the project targets indigenous pupils and students who are challenged by finances to go to school, stating that such individuals will receive assistance to go back to classroom.

According to her, education is a vital tool in the development of the people.

The project will be unveiled in September at a date yet to be announced.

Miss Onwuka, an undergraduate of Agricultural Economics in federal University of Technology Owerri slugged it out with 20 other contestants to win the coveted crown of Miss Imo Queen sponsored by MTN Nigeria and Packaged by Chris Events & Model company.

The Event which started with an 8 days show had the grand finale at the Gojane Event center Owerri, the state capital.

It attracted captains of industries, politicians, celebrity and traditional leaders.

https://www.statepress.ng/2022/07/so-sad-cubana-group-chief-operating.html

Re: Imo Beauty Queen, Melody Onwuka Set To Unveil "Back To School" Project by pretydiva(f): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
Alexreport again undecided
Re: Imo Beauty Queen, Melody Onwuka Set To Unveil "Back To School" Project by Iamdbull: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
Dbull on this one!!

Good day Mr Alexreports , To say the least am more than impressed with your contribution to the growth of the entertainment industry in Abuja and the whole Nigeria, Africa and the world as a whole. May the almighty continue to strengthen you.

Please I am currently in Abuja and I will like to support your movement by performing at shows you Organize. I am sure my performing at your shows will bring a lot of positive impact and also promote the image of your events here on our darling nairaland.

I will be waiting for your response! Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Imo Beauty Queen, Melody Onwuka Set To Unveil "Back To School" Project by OneCandleAway(f): 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

Good day Mr Alexreports , To say the least am more than impressed with your contribution to the growth of the entertainment industry in Abuja and the whole Nigeria, Africa and the world as a whole. May the almighty continue to strengthen you.

Please I am currently in Abuja and I will like to support your movement by performing at shows you Organize. I am sure my performing at your shows will bring a lot of positive impact and also promote the image of your events here on our darling nairaland.

I will be waiting for your response! Thank you!

Nice one.

Connect with Alex for PR

(1) (Reply)

Shattawale Is Happy To Link Up With Psquare For The First Time In Atlanta. / Oga Sabinus Nearly Lost His Life In A Motor Accident (video/photos) / Lady Resigns From Her Job In USA, Sells Her Property, Moves To Ghana To Be With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.