Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Video: Man Caught On Tape Begging His Wife’s Sister For S3x In Exchange For ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Man Caught On Tape Begging His Wife’s Sister For S3x In Exchange For ... (2186 Views)

Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Man Caught On Tape Begging His Wife’s Sister For S3x In Exchange For ... by ScannedNews: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Man caught on tape begging his wife’s sister for s3x in exchange for an iPhone (watch)

In a clip uploaded by an online tabloid, Yabaleft has indicated a man who was caught on tape begging his wife’s sister to have quickie s3x with him in a bathroom in return for an iPhone.

The two minutes video which apparently could be recorded by a close family member hiding in the ceiling displayed the man being dragged by his sister-in-law into the bathroom and quickly pulling off his white shirt to expose his bare chest before stepping down his knees.

Watch: https://news.google.com/s/CBIwt_KPz0U?sceid=NG:en&sceid=NG:en&r=11&oc=1

Re: Video: Man Caught On Tape Begging His Wife’s Sister For S3x In Exchange For ... by Godada(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Video: Man Caught On Tape Begging His Wife’s Sister For S3x In Exchange For ... by Nonexisting: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
The two minutes video which apparently could be recorded by a close family member hiding in the ceiling displayed the man being dragged by his sister-in-law into the bathroom and quickly pulling off his white shirt to expose his bare chest before stepping down his knees.
I don't understand this part. Who come want the sex?

3 Likes

Re: Video: Man Caught On Tape Begging His Wife’s Sister For S3x In Exchange For ... by OkuFaba(m): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
I don't understand this part. Who come want the sex?
My confusion come pass ur own sef

1 Like

Re: Video: Man Caught On Tape Begging His Wife’s Sister For S3x In Exchange For ... by WonderManly(m): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
Please the video no complete... I just want to ask. Did he later do? I just want to know ni. Because, if you can beg for something like this and you didn't latter get that thing. It will pain you die. Just my thought. I mean!

2 Likes

Re: Video: Man Caught On Tape Begging His Wife’s Sister For S3x In Exchange For ... by Johnny147147: 3:45am On Jul 24, 2022
The sister tried. The man is a he-goat and the wife will be so disappointed...

(1) (Reply)

I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help / I Get Turned On By The Idea Of Other Guys Fuckin My Wifei Think I Am An Cuckold / What Men Really Want!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.