Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

True Or False? Image Attached. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Or False? Image Attached. (1541 Views)

Can You Live Like This? (image Attached) / 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? / Maserati - Big Boobs Can't Just Stand Unless They Are Fake - True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Or False? Image Attached. by JJuanMiguel: 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2022

3 Likes

Re: True Or False? Image Attached. by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
thats life
Re: True Or False? Image Attached. by candidladyTemp(f): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
sad

For real ain't they all broke and useless undecided

lipsrsealed
Re: True Or False? Image Attached. by JJuanMiguel: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
candidladyTemp:
sad

For real ain't they all broke and useless undecided

lipsrsealed
But one is always referred to as strong and independent
Re: True Or False? Image Attached. by candidladyTemp(f): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
JJuanMiguel:

But one is always referred to as strong and independent

For real ain't they all strong and independent cool undecided

The other genders are just the opposite lipsrsealed
No wonder God created Eve kos Adam was lazy and dependent

2 Likes

Re: True Or False? Image Attached. by H0didon(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
If you were born in the time of old, you don't know how lucky you are. In those days, the women were very hard working even though the men were providers. The women never had issues because they also worked for their money. There wasn't bad security like this, the economy was good, there weren't old leaders unlike this our generation. So many things have changed. Things that ain't in order.

Just look at the picture. Are women not suppose to work before?? The society have made it look like a working lady is an angel from heaven and that's because the mentality of this generation lies in the fact that women should not work but be taken care of totally... How preposterous!!! Later they will say that they are less valued in the society whereas they give us every reason to believe that statement.

Na why any small thing women do, they run to social media and post because they feel they ain't suppose to do it and they see it as a big deal. They cannot do without attention and cloutchasing. Its hard to see a woman in this generation that doesn't have entitled mentality, very hard. That's why you hear them say "My money is for me alone but my man's money is for us". Well, i don't blame them because if men didn't simp, there wouldn't be such statement.

As our Ancestors would say "The mentality of a woman is the basic foundation of her character".

4 Likes

Re: True Or False? Image Attached. by Demigod22: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
It's quite unfortunate and unreasonable that when a woman do what she is suppose to do, the society attach unnecessary attention to it.

A woman that provides her basic needs for herself is not independent, she is normal, that's what a reasonable and healthy human suppose to do.

I always select my woman for her contribution to her own life and others. A woman that is intelligent and know that she has to provide for herself, her family and friends before a man can come in. I like a woman that do things for herself, it saves her from having unnecessary sex.
Re: True Or False? Image Attached. by JJuanMiguel: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
Any woman earning her own money these days is a star and "classy" or "high class" grin

While a man doing the same is just being a man..
Re: True Or False? Image Attached. by Nyascobar1414: 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
If no be simps na who i go ask
Re: True Or False? Image Attached. by PerfectStranger(m): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Off ya data already and concentrate on ya mary j
Re: True Or False? Image Attached. by Kingcalls: 12:06am On Jul 24, 2022
candidladyTemp:

This ur new moniker will also receive ban soon
Re: True Or False? Image Attached. by immortalmortal: 5:50am On Jul 24, 2022
The guy is negative, the lady is positive. No matter the gender we should try and have a positive mindset, just like the lady. If one is broke, so is the other. And vice versa
Re: True Or False? Image Attached. by Moneyboyz: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2022
Amazing how the nigga will still work and a woman will take all his money through Child care, divorce, frequently billing etc.

(1) (Reply)

Giving Her Money Will Change Her ( Read To The End) / I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband / My Experience With This Stupid Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.