Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview (51912 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by SupremeSpecimen: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Obi can never be the president of Nigeria...dont be deceived by your numbers on social media...real voters are in the north where Obi is not even known

Peter Obi who as Anambra state gov. sacked northerners from his state, and made others carry ID cards, today wants to be president of Nigeria.
He needs admission in a psychiatric hospital.

Politics is a game of numbers. If you want the numbers and want to win build bridges instead of walls. Convince people instead of calling them cows and bigots.

Extend a hand of friendship instead of spreading bitterness.
Focus on making inroads into states with the most numbers!

Hatred and lies won't get you the numbers needed to win. Collaboration might.
Vileness won't win your candidate an
election. Highlighting their competence
might.

Bitterness won't win you votes. Persuasion might.
Persuade. Collaborate. Promote. Don't be bitter, vile and sad.

The audacity, boldness, n lack of self awareness is alarming.
You're lying while chastising others for lies
I'm actually from Anambra you dweeb.
None of your made up stories happened

Not even PO himself will force you to vote for him.

Bottomline, win or lose his impact will be felt this election. He will do what many others couldn't
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by effort1: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
igbotormentor:
Yet you are under my comments grin like many other numerous Igbos

That's because you behave as if they don't tell you the truth in your WhatsApp group of national enemies. grin

We want to help them by telling you the truth that you are only tormenting yourself, thinking that you are tormenting Igbos. cheesy

Keep on tormenting yourself, boy. cheesy
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by SupremeSpecimen: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
lol you can only lie to yourself!

I'll disgrace you here and expose you and your Obi or whatever is his name

Peter Obi is not an intelligent man else he would have known better than allowing himself to be deceived. How and what on earth makes him believe he can ever win a presidential election in Nigeria. Igbos and their love for chasing clout is second to none, Peter Obi is a clown and a clout chaser. YOU should just stick to biafra clout chasing in peace.

As soon as his false write up was challenged, the REAL HIM comes out.
Does this look like an honest somebody?

Small challenge, your anger wouldn't even let you pretend so you can continue pushing your false narratives.

I knew you was full of s. hit on your first post.
But thanks for confirming and leaving no doubt

I have such disdain for liars n pretenders
You have no value. Not even to yourself

Troll on mate

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
effort1:

That's because you behave as if they don't tell you the truth in your WhatsApp group of national enemies. grin

We want to help them by telling you the truth that you are only tormenting yourself, thinking that you are tormenting Igbos. cheesy

Keep on tormenting yourself, boy. cheesy
Hehehehehe I have heard, now go and play with your toys
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Iwin2: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
alsudan:
Dagger to Tinubu’s already leaky Nyash.

Make the two thieves continue to expose themselves while Nigerians remain OBIDIENT.

I beg, Atiku na successful business man ooo
He no big drug addict or drug Baron ooo
No case of pejury against him oooo
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Having watched this thread for few minutes today to see if anybody will bring out a very important observation but none. I got disappointed. Tinubu teams are not doing anything. They are just spending money.

Most of the strategic (Spiritual,Intelligence and Social media) defence of Tinubu are coming from people who are labouring in vain 24/7 for nothing. The so called personal assistants and various support groups are just feeding fat on spiritual, mental and material resources of unknown people who staked their life for nothing to support Tinubu ambitions.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by galaxy2020(m): 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
Atiku wicked, you wan make Tinubu poo 3 times before the interview end?
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Enahjay28(m): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
BigYash:
Any sane person knows that atiku is not fit for the position.. He was proud to say 90% of the northerners are illiterates.. Too bad..
But come to think of it.. Tinubu no better pass the Atiku. If you ask me,the candidates are all the same.. The way they are shouting Obi now,this was the same way they shouted Sai Baba before 2015. Look where the baba took them to today. Nigerian politicians are naturally wicked or should I say African leaders.
But that won't stop us from trying something new or looks real and If Obi misses it too, we kick his ass too even harder. Chikena
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
That will be the end of Tinubu's political ambition.

He will mess up big time.

IBO, you may not understand. Who is the most intelligent person out of all the Presidential candidates? Who has granted the highest number of interviews and submitted highest number of papers on various issues of governance in Nigeria?

Till date, despite being the VP for 8 years, Atiku is no match for Tinubu. BOLA TINUBU COLLOQUIUM, an annual brainstorming event for the research and analysis of pressing national issues is borne out of the intellectual capacity of Asiwaju Tinubu. Atiku does not have such intelligence capacity except how to make easy money, only Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has such high Cerebral Power.

Mind you, let it be on record. Asiwaju Tinubu is not granting ARISE TV a company mostly sponsored and promoted by Nduka Obaigbena any interview. Arise TV is a major TV station that propagated propaganda during the last EndSARS riot.

Also, Nduka Obaigbena is an anti MKO Abiola person. He started the call for the annulment of June 12, 1993 election citing the MKO written on Abiola's cap and Horse on Abiola's Agbada (cloth) as campaign on election day which he said violated election law. While Tinubu is MKO Abiola man, Obaigbena is anti Abiola. Arise TV is the publicity arm used by endsars where Lagos State properties and Tinubu's investment were burned.

There are over 80 (Eighty) TV and Radio Stations in Nigeria. Tinubu can grant Interview on Channels TV, NTA, TVC, but not ARISE TV or AIT.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by effort1: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
igbotormentor:
Hehehehehe I have heard, now go and play with your toys

Keep on tormenting yourself, boy.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by PharmacyStore: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Okay let's see how this goes
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Wwwq: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Bromax: 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
Atiks my man abi u know something wey we know know? Come tell me for corner abi na about the Pampers
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Tundex911: 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
And after the interview make dem check baba yansh grin
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Mickykarim: 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Unadulterated Unfiltered Pure Profound Rubbish

THIS IS FOR MATURED BRAINS. NOT FOR MILK TEETH BABIES LIKE YOU, WITH AN EMPTY SKULL.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Mickykarim: 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
effort1:

No one read yoir rubbish.

Quit writing rubbish long post that leads nowhere.

Let vegetative tinubu grant one hour interview and let us see.

Thats all that matters

how did you know it to be "rubbish long post". If you did not read it.

IMAGINE THE MISERABLE LIFE OF A LIAR YOU HAVE EVER LIVED IN YOUR ENTIRETY.

Even the lie you, you are not too good at. Maybe you should try and grow out of the TODDLE brain shell you are ensconced in.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Mickykarim: 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
MarxisGLABACK:
[left][/left][/color][color=#990000][color=#006600][/color]

YOU SHOULD PERHAPS ASK Atiku Abubakar TO TRY AND MATCH UP WITH THE MILEAGE AND STAMINA OF A PUBLIC SPEAKER WHICH ABAT HAS ACOMPLISHED FIRSTLY.

Thereafter, you could possibly advice the Waziri to get off his lazy butt and be up and doing instead of taking solace in empty armchair blabbings.

IT IS TIME FOR ACTION, NOT RUNNING SEEMLESS VOCAL CAVITY.

I can already tell your preference for STORY TELLING and TALES BY MOONLIGHT. The reasons you have not and may never grow out of your cocoon of IMMATURITY.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by SupremeSpecimen: 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mickykarim:

THIS IS FOR MATURED BRAINS. NOT FOR MILK TEETH BABIES LIKE YOU, WITH AN EMPTY SKULL.

You with the full skull what have you achieved? Let's Play...

I dare you to man up n face me with facts
But I already know your pussy ass will still prefer to make noise from behind curtains

Anonymous dweeb
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Mickykarim: 1:13am On Jul 26, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

You with the full skull what have you achieved? Let's Play...

I dare you to man up n face me with facts
But I already know your pussy ass will still prefer to make noise from behind curtains

Anonymous dweeb

I GET IT. YOUR FACT IS "pussy ass". WE NOW KNOW HOW DEEP DEBILATED THE ROT IN YOUR HEAD IS.

Coul you possibly define the word "fact"?
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by SupremeSpecimen: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2022
Mickykarim:

I GET IT. YOUR FACT IS "pussy ass". WE NOW KNOW HOW DEEP DEBILATED THE ROT IN YOUR HEAD IS.

Coul you possibly define the word "fact"?

Bullshit n Rubbish
Abeg shift. Nothing dey your account mr full brain

I play with facts you can see. Not to be hiding talking out of my ass claiming intelligent

Fvck off bozo
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Mickykarim: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Bullshit n Rubbish
Abeg shift. Nothing dey your account mr full brain

I play with facts you can see. Not to be hiding talking out of my ass claiming intelligent

Fvck off bozo

YOU ARE SIMPLY AN EMBIDIMENT OF A CESSPOLL. EVERYTHING AND EVERY OUTPUT OF YOURS REEKS ROT AND STENCH THAT STINKS.

Nothing here indicated you are a normal person. It is either "F or S" words from a dying brain.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by SupremeSpecimen: 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mickykarim:

YOU ARE SIMPLY AN EMBIDIMENT OF A CESSPOLL. EVERYTHING AND EVERY OUTPUT OF YOURS REEKS ROT AND STENCH THAT STINKS.

Nothing here indicated you are a normal person. It is either "F or S" words from a dying brain.

You don't get it yet? I talk anyhow to you because of lack of respect.

A dying brain that can get you n your father out of debt.

You get voice because you're anonymous
Stupid boy
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Mickykarim: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

You don't get it yet? I talk anyhow to you because of lack of respect.

A dying brain that can get you n your father out of debt.

You get voice because you're anonymous
Stupid boy

A CESSPIT WOULD ALWAYS MANIFESTS ITS ATTRIBUTES.

No, you did not for act of disrespect. Rather, who you are and what your essence portrays as a despicable LESSER- THAN- HUMAN being.

IT IS WAHT YOU ARE. IT A SMOKE THAT RADIATES AND REFELECTS YOUR PERSONAE AS BOTH CONGENITAL AND COMPULSIVE HUMAN DREG.

You can never hide it enough. It runs in your family, part of your DNA.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by SupremeSpecimen: 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mickykarim:

A CESSPIT WOULD ALWAYS MANIFESTS ITS ATTRIBUTES.

No, you did not for act of disrespect. Rather, who you are and what your essence portrays as a despicable LESSER- THAN- HUMAN being.

IT IS WAHT YOU ARE. IT A SMOKE THAT RADIATES AND REFELECTS YOUR PERSONAE AS BOTH CONGENITAL AND COMPULSIVE HUMAN DREG.

You can never hide it enough. It runs in your family, part of your DNA.

Fuvk yo paragraphs
I didn't read that shit
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by effort1: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mickykarim:

how did you know it to be "rubbish long post". If you did not read it.

IMAGINE THE MISERABLE LIFE OF A LIAR YOU HAVE EVER LIVED IN YOUR ENTIRETY.

Even the lie you, you are not too good at. Maybe you should try and grow out of the TODDLE brain shell you are ensconced in.

I know nothing good can come out of a morally dented fool
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by TruthIsBitter02: 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
Since he is over qualified, please Nigerians will love to see him engage us period.
Basher8583:

Really?

You are benchmarking BAT with. 1st class degree in accounting to an Atiku an OND holder.

Which multi national company has Atiku worker with for him to claim better at correspondence activity.

Cmon please lets get serious here.

Its this lack of education and exposure that make Atiku and OBi dey lie with unverified firgures up and down because they dont know what to say.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Basher8583: 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
TruthIsBitter02:
Since he is over qualified, please Nigerians will love to see him engage us period.

By Nigerians who are you referring to? Because it appears my opinion does not qualify me as a Nigerian
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 05, 2022
Gbam

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) / Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs / Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.