Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,364 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview (51853 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Harmless1b(m): 12:06am On Jul 24, 2022
Oya, let the fight begin
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Richardonald(m): 12:11am On Jul 24, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
That will be the end of Tinubu's political ambition.

He will mess up big time.
guy no vex oo, if that is the case why are people still pushing him for presidency, I don't just understand, if eventually he wins how is he going to represent Nigeria in foreign countries, buhari has brought alot of disgrace to us, this man might be worse.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by AntonVince: 12:11am On Jul 24, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Obi can never be the president of Nigeria...dont be deceived by your numbers on social media...real voters are in the north where Obi is not even known

Peter Obi who as Anambra state gov. sacked northerners from his state, and made others carry ID cards, today wants to be president of Nigeria.
He needs admission in a psychiatric hospital.

Politics is a game of numbers. If you want the numbers and want to win build bridges instead of walls. Convince people instead of calling them cows and bigots.

Extend a hand of friendship instead of spreading bitterness.
Focus on making inroads into states with the most numbers!

Hatred and lies won't get you the numbers needed to win. Collaboration might.
Vileness won't win your candidate an
election. Highlighting their competence
might.

Bitterness won't win you votes. Persuasion might.
Persuade. Collaborate. Promote. Don't be bitter, vile and sad.

Which "voters" are in the north?
The same radical Islamists who couldn't make Buhari president from 2003 to 2011?

You will be alive to witness Obi's swearing-in next year.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by SaiOba: 12:18am On Jul 24, 2022
The delegates are to blame.
Richardonald:
guy no vex oo, if that is the case why are people still pushing him for presidency, I don't just understand, if eventually he wins how is he going to represent Nigeria in foreign countries, buhari has brought alot of disgrace to us, this man might be worse.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Omoslim26: 12:40am On Jul 24, 2022
Africana1123:
Atiku is looking for attention

Bcus he is daggering the criminal emilokon'ass abi grin
Make two of them go rest,them don old na grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by EagleSquare1(m): 1:34am On Jul 24, 2022
The 2023 Electon Campaigns have started.
Let's sit back, relax and enjoy.

aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-i-challenge-you-to-sit-for-a-1-hour-interview-atiku-replies-tinubu/
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Image123(m): 3:41am On Jul 24, 2022
RZArecta:
I was not a baby when Tinubu was governor, quote me. His tenure was nothing to write home about. As a matter of fact, some people wished Marwa could come back as "governor". The breath of fresh air in Lagos started during Fashola's tenure and don't give me that büllshit of "he laid the groundwork" , there are thousands of policy documents dating back decades that have been written and presented by public servants laying dusty in ministries, any governor who wants to work in any sector especially in a rich state like Lagos knows what to do, Tinubu didn't want to work, lucky he had his battle with baba Obj to hide behind. Abeg, tell me another story cool

Okay na, simply don't vote for him. Vote for Atiku and Obi who turned Nigeria and Anambra to London when they were in government. i believe you were not a baby also when they were in government.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by dragunov: 3:54am On Jul 24, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
lol you nistaken me for your people...

I am a Northerner who doesn't care abt the Tinibu thats your nightmare..

You need some help i cam offer you!

Because my status if far better than yours

We know. When you have kidnapped and collected millions as ransom, why wouldn't you be arrogant and boastful. Apart from your kidnap syndicate, you and your uncles have looted the country blind. Ole!

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by dragunov: 4:06am On Jul 24, 2022
seunmsg:
Quite interesting seeing the two major candidates taking a dig at each other without the silly slant of ethnicity, religion and cyber bullying that has headlined the campaign of Peter Obi. I’m glad that Tinubu campaign initiated the attack and the Atiku campy responded immediately. This is how it should be.

Going forward, I want to see more jabs about how they intend to solve all the problems facing Nigeria such as Security, economy, unemployment, infrastructure, debt management, education, health, corruption, judicial reform etc.

I want to see them debate the differences in their proposed policies and how their plan is better for the country than the other’s plan.

You want to see, you want to see! Who you be sef? You're arrogating too much importance to yourself o. Abi, no be the same seunmsg aka Kadoso Mutairu wey miss road for Osun Guber election?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:29am On Jul 24, 2022
Richardonald:

Majority of the people rooting for him are doing so because of their selfish interest.
We will miss Buhari if Tinubu eventually becomes president.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by ZeroChil: 4:37am On Jul 24, 2022

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Gozac: 4:47am On Jul 24, 2022
arantess:
Tinubu cannot sit for 16mins and be coherent enough
Old age has taken a great toll on Tinubu and he has lost his mental coordinaton a great deal. I wonder why these people keep pushing this man to us, if you talk they term you hater of Yorubas
Tinubu is too old and don't have the physical and mental agility required to lead Nigeria for now.
Let him prove Atiku wrong by granting the interview to show his fitness

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by MartinsD12(m): 5:49am On Jul 24, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-i-challenge-you-to-sit-for-a-1-hour-interview-atiku-replies-tinubu/
grin how many numbers of napkins and Pampers are they going to change for him during the 1 hour interview grin and what exactly is tinubu going to talk self without those zombies telling him what to say tweeting on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Globalistic(f): 6:04am On Jul 24, 2022
Hahaha! Atiku is a very good comedian. Tinubu sit for one hour interview? Haba! Na small thing for him now.

Tinubu please accept this challenge. But this time, let Rufai of ARISE NEWS interview him.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by ussy09(m): 6:07am On Jul 24, 2022
alsudan:
Dagger to Tinubu’s already leaky Nyash.

Make the two thieves continue to expose themselves while Nigerians remain OBIDIENT.

Bring out prove that Atiku is a thief while PO is a Saint I promise to credit you with 100,000. You don't have to paint some one black just because you want to sell your candidate.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by grammarian247(m): 6:10am On Jul 24, 2022
There is no big deal here, Tinubu should just grant an-hour-long interview let's have a taste of his mental coordination.

Don't do PTE or IELTS without first contacting me, e get why: 08038999587
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by naikeboy(m): 6:24am On Jul 24, 2022
Hahahaha Fuji house of commotion, this one worst pass Nollywood ooo.... Make them enter boxing ring to fight abeg....

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by 7arrows: 7:04am On Jul 24, 2022
alsudan:
Dagger to Tinubu’s already leaky Nyash.

Make the two thieves continue to expose themselves while Nigerians remain OBIDIENT.

If they want total disgrace they should both come on live interview with Peter Obi. Let's hear them speak to Nigerians on how they Intend to make NIGERIA work again. Fact is that both Atiku and Tinubu are as clueless as Buhari. Dont let them deceive NIGERIANS again. They have nothing to offer. Quote me anywhere .
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by RZArecta(m): 7:31am On Jul 24, 2022
Image123:

Okay na, simply don't vote for him. Vote for Atiku and Obi who turned Nigeria and Anambra to London when they were in government. i believe you were not a baby also when they were in government.
hahahahaha grin Atiku and Obi are WAAAAAAAY better candidates than Bola Ahmed Tinubu, quote me any fūcking day. Tinubu as an administrator shouldn't even be in the same sentence with the two men you mentioned just for the Alpha Beta scandal alone in which he's sought an out of court settlement earlier this year talkless of the menace of the agbero menace which has led to the proliferation of violent cult groups in Lagos. Tufiakwa for una agbado guzzlers undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Gandollar(f): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2022
Skyview01:

adalu na correct food na. I don beg my wife to cook am for me
How did you expect a slay queen to cook adalu?
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Gandollar(f): 7:42am On Jul 24, 2022
Mickykarim:

I AM GETTING TO KNOW YOUR KIND.

Lover of just TALK and empty RHETORIC. HATER of and DETESTS actions with pragmatism.

Now that we are aware you would rather have empty TALK.
You call a presidential debate rhetorics? Your brain dead candidate wants to rule by proxy right? Kolewerk!

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by nnamdi640: 7:53am On Jul 24, 2022
Ha! Atiku want Thievenubu to start telling us about the methods we will used while eating agbado and cassava.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by amliftedhigher: 8:07am On Jul 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by FLYFIRE(m): 8:26am On Jul 24, 2022
For a ONE hour interview, they will need EIGHT "WATER" breaks

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by bizzibodi(m): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2022
They have left president Obi to start fighting theirseves.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by effort1: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2022
Africana1123:
Atiku is looking for attention

Do yku mean tinubu is too sick and too dumb to grant a one-hour interview?

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by effort1: 11:10am On Jul 24, 2022
Mickykarim:
The Atiku camp would rather coat illegality with ineptitude and impunity in garbs of deceit and NONSENSICAL presentations.

No one read yoir rubbish.

Quit writing rubbish long post that leads nowhere.

Let vegetative tinubu grant one hour interview and let us see.

Thats all that matters

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by effort1: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2022
igbotormentor:
Ok

You aren't tormenting igbos. You are tormenting yourself. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2022
effort1:

You aren't tormenting igbos. You are tormenting yourself. grin grin grin
Yet you are under my comments grin like many other numerous Igbos

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Basher8583: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2022
TruthIsBitter02:
I love this challenge. Even Tinubu supporters knows he can't take the heat. That is why he has been hide from the press even though he has media house. I can't wait to see Tinubu, Atiku and Peter Obi having a televised debate on national TV. It will be bloody. I just hope the penalists will be neutral

Really?

You are benchmarking BAT with. 1st class degree in accounting to an Atiku an OND holder.

Which multi national company has Atiku worker with for him to claim better at correspondence activity.

Cmon please lets get serious here.

Its this lack of education and exposure that make Atiku and OBi dey lie with unverified firgures up and down because they dont know what to say.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by SupremeSpecimen: 11:51am On Jul 24, 2022
Mickykarim:
The Atiku camp would rather coat illegality with ineptitude and impunity in garbs of deceit and NONSENSICAL presentations.

IT IA A KNOWN FACT THAT MOONLIGHTING EXRCISE IS BOTH ANEMIC INCONSISTENT WITH THE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISIONS IN MOST EMPLOYMENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD AMONGST WHICH NIGERIA TAKES PROMINENCE.

It is a clash of interest for Nigerian civil servants to engage in private business activities whilst on active duty. MOONLIGHTING is not allowed in most cases.

NO SERIOUS CANDIDATE IN A CONTEST WOULD RESORT TO UNCERTAINTY HERESAY AND NOT WELL REHEARSED DATA FOR PUBLIC DISCUSS.

Atiku should have gotten his facts right before public commentaries and pronouncements. Probability and hyperbolizes are indications of UNTIDINESS by a serious presidential candidate for Nigeria at this crossroad we found ourselves in recent times and perhaps, explains the mess we are in currently which stems largely from 1999 when he and his Otta brute boss entrenched the country in this MESSY state.

10% 20% AND ANY INCONSISTENT NOSENSICAL DATA ARE OF UNSOUND PROPONENTS AND FROM SOMEONE LIKE THE Waziri Atiku WHO WAS IN GOVERNMENT AND AT NEAR APOGEE OF SUCH DECISION AND POLICY MAKING ORGAN IS DISAPPOINTING AND DISGRACEFUL.

Therefore, unacceptable. To even imagine that his group would make an issue of sufficient MEDIOCRITY is also abysmal and a warning SIGNAL to Nigerians.

Unadulterated Unfiltered Pure Profound Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products / Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim / Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.