Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview (51887 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Miracle2022: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hahaaaa, you cannot support Tinubu without looking foolish and stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Alpharey: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
But I don't see Tinubu granting an hour long unscripted interview. Breeze will blow and fowl nyash will open. grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Livingstone124: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Two great Ancestors fighting in the public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by onuman: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
seunmsg:
Quite interesting seeing the two major candidates taking a dig at each other without the silly slant of ethnicity, religion and cyber bullying that has headlined the campaign of Peter Obi. I’m glad that Tinubu campaign initiated the attack and the Atiku campy responded immediately. This is how it should be.

Going forward, I want to see more jabs about how they intend to solve all the problems facing Nigeria such as Security, economy, unemployment, infrastructure, debt management, education, health, corruption, judicial reform etc.

I want to see them debate the differences in their proposed policies and how their plan is better for the country than the other’s plan.

Unfortunately for you, Tinubu and Atiku had been in the political process of Nigeria for far too long, but contributed to the rot of Nigeria we have.
Neither of them has the mental, physical and academic strengths to enable them cope with presiding over Nigeria in the 21st century.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by BigYash: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
onuman:

Atiku mentioned Mental health. Read once again.

A person who boasted on TV: [90% of our northern people don't use social media], is not mentally fit to be president of Nigeria.
Any sane person knows that atiku is not fit for the position.. He was proud to say 90% of the northerners are illiterates.. Too bad..
But come to think of it.. Tinubu no better pass the Atiku. If you ask me,the candidates are all the same.. The way they are shouting Obi now,this was the same way they shouted Sai Baba before 2015. Look where the baba took them to today. Nigerian politicians are naturally wicked or should I say African leaders.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Fashionista01(f): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
This is getting funnier by the day.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Image123(m): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
Arysexy:

Please what did Tinubu do in Lagos. At least I was in Lagos when he was Governor. Apart from raising IGR which any dunce can raise due to the advantage Lagos has, which he looted, what else did he do in Lagos?

No single bridge was built by him, he owed salary and pension, Lagos was very dirty under his reign, what did he do?

Nothing na, raising IGR is nothing as we know about Lagos magic advantage.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Abdulmumin412(m): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
The two presidential candidates we have for 2023 elections are at logger head. Those are the parties I know APC and PDP any other party I don't see them having party agent at polling boot during election.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Obi can never be the president of Nigeria...dont be deceived by your numbers on social media...real voters are in the north where Obi is not even known

Peter Obi who as Anambra state gov. sacked northerners from his state, and made others carry ID cards, today wants to be president of Nigeria.
He needs admission in a psychiatric hospital.

Politics is a game of numbers. If you want the numbers and want to win build bridges instead of walls. Convince people instead of calling them cows and bigots.

Extend a hand of friendship instead of spreading bitterness.
Focus on making inroads into states with the most numbers!

You first sentence betrays you. If Peter Obi cannot win, why do you guys waste your time saying it everyday? Why don't you guys say Sowore or Kachikwu cannot win?

We feel your fears about the movement. Let Obi supporters worry about his ability to win. Stop drinking panadol for another person's headache.

It is you that should be in a psychiatric hospital by inventing lies against a good man and then actually believing that lie. You lack insight and already have hallucinations. Hurry to the hospital before it becomes too late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Okobola146: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ghent ghen
Atiku 2-1 Tinubu
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by seunmsg(m): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
onuman:

Unfortunately for you, Tinubu and Atiku had been in the political process of Nigeria for far too long, but contributed to the rot of Nigeria we have.
Neither of them has the mental, physical and academic strengths to enable them cope with presing over Nigeria in the 21st century.

Obi has also been in the political mainstream of Nigeria for far too long and has equally contributed to the rot and decay in the country. Anambra is in complete mess today because of the irresponsible leadership provided by people like Peter Obi.

You can accuse Tinubu of so many things but you can’t accuse him of incompetence. You can’t also deny the innovations and enormous development he brought to Lagos state. He’s arguably the most innovative governor we’ve seen since 1999.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Daroldigits: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
These two are sick

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by adekolaelect(m): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
Confused Wailers full everywhere to satisfy their Egos in the name of who will become president and many of them are in support of insertainty .
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Ibkhaleel: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
whitephoenix:

You first sentence betrays you. If Peter Obi cannot win, why do you guys waste your time saying it everyday? Why don't you guys say Sowore or Kachikwu cannot win?

We feel your fears about the movement. Let Obi supporters worry about his ability to win. Stop drinking panadol for another person's headache
Attacking people on social media cant win Election

CAN supported Jonathan, And He Failed
CAN supported Atiku, And He Failed
CAN supported Osinbajo, And He Failed

Election is no magic it is solely a game of numbers...

You dont have that number to Win...simple!!!
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Okobola146: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
Arysexy:

Please what did Tinubu do in Lagos. At least I was in Lagos when he was Governor. Apart from raising IGR which any dunce can raise due to the advantage Lagos has, which he looted, what else did he do in Lagos?

No single bridge was built by him, he owed salary and pension, Lagos was very dirty under his reign, what did he do?
don't mind him, he didn't did anything when he was the Lagos state governor

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by RZArecta(m): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Image123:

Lolz, Tinubu's strong point has never been oratory but performance and results. Right from when he was governor of Lagos, i hardly understood anything he was saying if saying anything. His talks then gave credence to the rumors then that he was high on drugs. But his governance results were unmistakably above. We don't need smooth talkers like Atiku or Saraki who failed woefully in governance.
I was not a baby when Tinubu was governor, quote me. His tenure was nothing to write home about. As a matter of fact, some people wished Marwa could come back as "governor". The breath of fresh air in Lagos started during Fashola's tenure and don't give me that büllshit of "he laid the groundwork" , there are thousands of policy documents dating back decades that have been written and presented by public servants laying dusty in ministries, any governor who wants to work in any sector especially in a rich state like Lagos knows what to do, Tinubu didn't want to work, lucky he had his battle with baba Obj to hide behind. Abeg, tell me another story cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
You go dey do illegal deal ...is that a thing to celebrate?

Your days are numbered....Very soon you wil get disgraced

Lol, if you know me you go wish you were me, but never mind, been razz is understandable, Una leaders dey razz self, try clean your room, you don chop today? Tinubu no know you ooh, remember if you never chop make I buy you food.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Ibkhaleel: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Lol, if you know me you go wish you were me, but never mind, been razz is understandable, Una leaders dey razz self, try clean your room, you don chop today? Tinubu no know you ooh, remember if you never chop make I buy you food.
lol you nistaken me for your people...

I am a Northerner who doesn't care abt the Tinibu thats your nightmare..

You need some help i cam offer you!

Because my status if far better than yours
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by onuman: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
BigYash:
Any sane person knows that atiku is not fit for the position.. He was proud to say 90% of the northerners are illiterates.. Too bad..
But come to think of it.. Tinubu no better pass the Atiku. If you ask me,the candidates are all the same.. The way they are shouting Obi now,this was the same way they shouted Sai Baba before 2015. Look where the baba took them to today. Nigerian politicians are naturally wicked or should I say African leaders.
Yes in bold.
It's the same wickedness that made Atiku and Tinubu come out with walking sticks and seek to preside over Nigeria in the 21st century. Both would not want to leave the stage for us to try younger hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Attacking people on social media cant win Election

CAN supported Jonathan, And He Failed
CAN supported Atiku, And He Failed
CAN supported Osinbajo, And He Failed

Election is no magic it is solely a game of numbers...

You dont have that number to Win...simple!!!

Your jaundiced eyes did not see that he called Peter Obi a psychiatric patient. You guys will just be selective in what you choose to see. You highlight a mild attack from an Obi supporter and pretend not to see big insults directed at Obi and/or his supporters.

Already Nigeria's revenue cannot even service Her loans and you want people to be smiling while the future of their children are being mortgaged? Which kind of humans are you guys. Anyone who is not angry right now really needs to see a psychiatrist, honestly.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
That will be the end of Tinubu's political ambition.

He will mess up big time.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Gbemini(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
alsudan:
Dagger to Tinubu’s already leaky Nyash.

Make the two thieves continue to expose themselves while Nigerians remain OBIDIENT.

If two thieves cant win then the perfect scammer and biafra too wont win ... So its inconclusive b that
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by azikiweironsi(m): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hmmm the same way they say Buhari would never rule for a year before he dies. A former governor was even said he uses pampers. Lo and behold the man is still in Aso Rock eating pounded yam grin infact most of his detractors then are dead before him. I may not like his administration and his bigot and divisive attitude but whether we like it or not he is still galivising around most countries as we speak. Having said that, Tinubu is almost if not all has canvassed through out the country for campaign so far among the candidates.
Please don't come to my mention O because I mentioned Tinubu if you don't want OGUN LAKAYE and Thunder fire you. I have the right to view my opinion . It's democracy. View your own the children of hates and perdition.
It has come to a level that if you mention a name and yours is not mentioned, such a person has become Afonja, Ipob pig, etc.... What a joke of a country and supporters.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by supereagle(m): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
I came across a viral prophecy that the two of the would fight and voters would pay attention to Obi. It is happening already.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Corto: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
Tinubu no fit na grin You wan make e poopoo on live tv.

Unless dem wear pampers for Baba, na Tundun & Reuben go gather pack hot old papa shït comot for studio hahahaha
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by supereagle(m): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
Supporting Bola Tinubu is the most herculean task ever.You will defend his Age, Defend his health, certificate, Drug business, his state of Origin, Muslim Muslim ticket , his vice linked to Boko haram, and now, fake Bishops and Pastors*.*Supporting Bola Tinubu is the most herculean task ever.You will defend his Age, Defend his health, certificate, Drug business, his state of Origin, Muslim Muslim ticket , his vice linked to Boko haram, and now, fake Bishops and Pastors.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by onuman: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
seunmsg:

Obi has also been in the political mainstream of Nigeria for far too long and has equally contributed to the rot and decay in the country. Anambra is in complete mess today because of the irresponsible leadership provided by people like Peter Obi.

You can accuse Tinubu of so many things but you can’t accuse him of incompetence. You can’t also deny the innovations and enormous development he brought to Lagos state. He’s arguably the most innovative governor we’ve seen since 1999.

Tinubu as innovative governor is from the figments of your imagination.
Even at that, you may wish to resuscitate a once innovative but now sickly old man to come back to preside over your country, because you see yourself as an incapacitated younger person. FYI, there are other younger candidates with capacity and not tainted with official corruption and history of narcotics trade.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Sammy5413(m): 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
Omoh see this ITT man o
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by lexy2014: 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
Africana1123:
Atiku is looking for attention

How?
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by lexy2014: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
seunmsg:

Which "enormous development" did Tinubu bring to Lagos between 1999 to 2007?

How is Tinubu competent? Competent in what way?

How's he the most innovative governor since 1999?
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Idaytesj29(m): 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
FreeIgboho:
“Two Thieves At War”
Name of my next novel

The third thief is in a corner watching cheesy
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Invictus2214: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
tinubu the master of fakes, he faked school certificate, date of birth, state of origin, even name, indeed your are president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Jonathan Lost To Buhari – Sanusi / Mad Man At Lagos State Secretariat Alausa Demanding To See Ambode(photos) / Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.