Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview (51897 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Idaytesj29(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
whitephoenix:

Your jaundiced eyes did not see that he called Peter Obi a psychiatric patient. You guys will just be selective in what you choose to see. You highlight a mild attack from an Obi supporter and pretend not to see big insults directed at Obi and/or his supporters.

Already Nigeria's revenue cannot even service Her loans and you want people to be smiling while the future of their children are being mortgaged? Which kind of humans are you guys. Anyone who is not angry right now really needs to see a psychiatrist, honestly.

Which mild attack? So, this thing dey pain you people too? Na today Una don dey attack Tinubu? You people have said worse to him. And he is becoming President and does not need Una support or vote to get their.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Shascky33: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Africana1123:
Atiku is looking for attention
Its like you don't just have what to say. So Tinubu's campaigne disorganization can attack and waziri's camp should not respond. Oga up north where i was born and bred, Atiku has all the attention he needs. Obi is the real threat, not some Agbadocrat.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by truthfinder319: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
Asiwaju sat down for more than 24 hours during APC primaries. What has sitting down got to do with you being a desperate liar ? Y0ou will cone second after Asiwaju and Obi will cone 4th after Kwankwaso
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by truthfinder319: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Asiwaju sat down for more than 24 hours during APC primaries. What has sitting down got to do with you being a desperate liar ? Y0ou will cone second after Asiwaju and Obi will cone 4th after Kwankwaso

aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-i-challenge-you-to-sit-for-a-1-hour-interview-atiku-replies-tinubu/
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
onuman:
AbubakarAtiku, please stop boasting about good health, nobody knows tomorrow, especially when you are over 70.
You are on the same age bracket with Bola Tinubu.
And by the way, how do you hope to make a Fulani Muslim, Atiku, to succeed another Fulani Muslim, Buhari, as president of contemporay Nigeria, and expect things to remain as before?

There is even Federal Character principle enshrined in Nigeria's Constitution to enable Nigeria's groups participate in the political process of the country.

You just can't buy PDP presidential ticket and expect to exploit the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria to win.
Tinubu should likewise not contest.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by joe1309: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
Odin13:
grin
Tinubu just Dey pick unnecessary fight..

This people go carry poo for body..but Na other people dem go cry put..

And their own smell pass

Yoruba sef

Power to the people
North 2023
ipob, no level for una, na follow come goods na una be
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by joe1309: 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Tinubu should likewise not contest.
he has every right, or maybe Obi china should not contest
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Shascky33: 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
truthfinder319:
I am not surprised at your intellectual malnaurishment as Agbadoism is a drain on common sense. Tinubu is challenged for a 1 hour interview. Were you expecting us to just watch him sitting and munching agbado for 1 hour on national television? Haba mutumina a dan yi tunani mana. Tuehh!

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by olas24u(f): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
alsudan:
Dagger to Tinubu’s already leaky Nyash.

Make the two thieves continue to expose themselves while Nigerians remain OBIDIENT.

When obi was nice to atiku he was a saint,the truth is that obi is also a rogue
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by luluman: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Superboss: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
Atiku, why do u want Tinubu to grant an hour TV interview?
Do u wanna to Kil the shaky shaky agbado chief?
You want the whole to see how helpless he is?
Anyway, two of the biggest thieves are casting aspersions on each other.
It is good for our democracy but, the urchins and vagabonds who support these two thieves won't see how these two old men are useless for the top job next year.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Shascky33: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
kokoA:
He will keep singing "it's my turn, it's my turn, it's my turn".
This thread dey give me orgasm. Lol
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Pastorsmile: 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
Because of pee
What of if he put on a pampers?
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by itslinkin4005(m): 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
igbotormentor:
Ok

SHUT UP!!!

CHEAP SHAMELESS PAID AGENT.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by moodyguy: 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
FreeIgboho:
“Two Thieves At War”
Name of my next novel
Tinubu the Mega thief
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by comodo: 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Family business. Friendship banter. I no dey put mouth.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by sayso: 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
May day may day shots fired

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by kingyakos: 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
One hour ke, the sit go soak na
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by just2endowed: 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
FreeIgboho:
“Two Thieves At War”
Name of my next novel

Let the game of throne begins
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by zudozz: 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
U cant blame them. Blame those of u that know they re bad news but still supporting these 2 common criminals becos of tribal sentiments. U all shld be ashamed of urselves.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by justmondris: 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
Warey Atiku. He done see who he go fit take shine lololo. Why he nor challenge Peter Obi? Na Tinubu I blame
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by kingyakos: 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
olas24u:

When obi was nice to atiku he was a saint,the truth is that obi is also a rogue

Nawa o

U dey dodge from me?..... grin
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by GamalNasser: 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
FreeIgboho:
“Two Thieves At War”
Name of my next novel

Just one theif
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by treatise: 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-i-challenge-you-to-sit-for-a-1-hour-interview-atiku-replies-tinubu/
What's difficult there? If Tinubu wears adult damper he can even stay for a 2-hour interview.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Perocom(m): 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Good distraction, let them face themselves and leave Obi alone to be focused.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by cochexky: 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
FreeIgboho:
“Two Thieves At War”
Name of my next novel

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahababhahahahahabhshsbabababahabababahahahahahahababa..

Brother, if not that you are obidient, I would say you will not make heaven... Hahahahahahah but you will... Thanks for making me laugh loud.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by omaclarry(m): 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
FreeIgboho:
“Two Thieves At War”
Name of my next novel

"Two Thieves and Dagger" should be a better tittle
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by MarxisGLABACK: 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
[left][/left][/color][color=#990000][/color][quote author=Mickykarim post=115019706]The Atiku camp would rather coat illegality with ineptitude and impunity in garbs of deceit and NONSENSICAL presentations.

IT IA A KNOWN FACT THAT MOONLIGHTING EXRCISE IS BOTH ANEMIC INCONSISTENT WITH THE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISIONS IN MOST EMPLOYMENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD AMONGST WHICH NIGERIA TAKES PROMINENCE.

It is a clash of interest for Nigerian civil servants to engage in private business activities whilst on active duty. MOONLIGHTING is not allowed in most cases.

NO SERIOUS CANDIDATE IN A CONTEST WOULD RESORT TO UNCERTAINTY HERESAY AND NOT WELL REHEARSED DATA FOR PUBLIC DISCUSS.

Atiku should have gotten his facts right before public commentaries and pronouncements. Probability and hyperbolizes are indications of UNTIDINESS by a serious presidential candidate for Nigeria at this crossroad we found ourselves in recent times and perhaps, explains the mess we are in currently which stems largely from 1999 when he and his Otta brute boss entrenched the country in this MESSY state.

10% 20% AND ANY INCONSISTENT NOSENSICAL DATA ARE OF UNSOUND PROPONENTS AND FROM SOMEONE LIKE THE Waziri Atiku WHO WAS IN GOVERNMENT AND AT NEAR APOGEE OF SUCH DECISION AND POLICY MAKING ORGAN IS DISAPPOINTING AND DISGRACEFUL.

Therefore, unacceptable. To even imagine that his group would make an issue of sufficient MEDIOCRITY is also abysmal and a warning SIGNAL to Nigerians.

[color=#990000]

WHY TRYING 2 KILL URSELF LIKE THIS WITH BIG BIG ENGLISH , ALLOW TINUBU 2 DO THE 1 HOUR INTERVIEW AND SAVE URSELF FROM THIS GRAMMARPHOBIA. .....
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Musauzor(m): 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
If I were Bola Tinubu, I would take up this simple challenge and appear on Seun's Sunday Politics tomorrow on Channels Tv but he cannot because he is mentally deficient. I'm quite sure that if Tinubu presents himself for a live interview, the huge embarrassment he will cause himself and his party will make them lose a large followers hip.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by Shaev7(m): 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
I challenge either of you to sit for 1 hour interview with P.O
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview by edosignature(m): 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters / Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning / Danjuma Goje Remarries Younger Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.