Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Nairalanders, What Do You Say To This Photo? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders, What Do You Say To This Photo? (655 Views)

Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, What Do You Say To This Photo? by FullBlastLight: 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
The Holy Book says; train up a child in the way he should go and when he's grown, he will not depart from it.

The way children are being raised now-a-days by digital mommas or new generation mothers is quite so morally disturbing, to say the least.

The photo below captured two little siblings of opposite sex who are made to pose for a shot in a questionable way.

Methinks the innocent children are given a wrong exposure to each other by being made to explicitly kiss each other in a deep and intimate way.

What's your view regarding this photo below?

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Say To This Photo? by Cypress042(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
In this our generation minding your business saves one from unneccesary problems.

Who am i to condemn the children, when their parent is somewhere there smiling foolishly at what they are doing.

I have my own kids to train anyways, that's their wahala cry

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Say To This Photo? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
Siblings sign of love.
Children get peeks when they grown
Lips/cheek
Seeing them doing it at a certain age is not a coincidence. But be sure it is not habitual

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Say To This Photo? by DontBullshitMe: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
They are only expressing affection. If your mind is not depraved, you won't see reason to mischievously interpret this innocent picture.
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Say To This Photo? by Karleb(m): 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
The cheek would be appropriate.
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Say To This Photo? by babajeje123(m): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hide the identities of these kids oga, they are minors.
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You Say To This Photo? by H0didon(m): 3:25am On Jul 24, 2022
A very big class example of a failed parental responsibility. Things like this doesn't surprise me again especially in a country like Nigeria sad. Most parents today want to use their modern technology wisdom to rule forgetting that the wisdom of our ancestors will always be effective.

Today, you'll see parents collecting money from their children without finding the source. Are parents even meant to beg from their kids??
When was the last time sex education was lectured to kids sef? Parents leave the kids to school and society for nurturing.
You even see most parents saying "I can't flog my kids, its not right, cane will not work". (I thank God for the beating i took while growing up because i probably would have been something else)... Later in future now, the parents would be "I did my best" Damn!!!

The society is very hardened.. And as a parent, you must be hard so that your child doesn't go astray. Our elders would say " The way you train your child determines the peace of mind you would get as you grow older".
Correct your child in love but make sure you don't spare the rod when they go astray.

As our Ancestors would say "Parents only reap good fruits if they sow and labour hard"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On Single Parenting / What I Intend To Do About My Situation. / Have You Been To The Market after the subsidy removal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.