Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts (22651 Views)

Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally / Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by RexTramadol1: 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
starbuck:
Sowore i know NOT but OBI i know and he has gone through the scanning process and passed

Let him declare his assets + offshore abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by RexTramadol1: 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
DUNDEEMASTER:
If Atiku does this....walahi I go vote for am
Buh no need, I know say he can neva undecided undecided...
As for Tinubu, make I bend if he tries it.
Bunch of old criminals that want to rule us in order to wreck us totally angry angry
The only person that can do this is Peter Obi with all sincerety, cos dude has nothing to fear. He was already a millionaire before he joined politics in early 2000.
God go surely disappoint all these old cargoes that think that they can deceive us again.
2023 is for Obi cool cool....say I told Una.

It is a bait, but you won’t know

Peter go buy market, dey look the film.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by olas24u(f): 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
whitephoenix:

Oh, it's no more about Anambra money, it's now about Fidelity Bank? You see why people call you zombies. You reason in one direction, completely incapable of rational evaluation.

Ok. Oooo. Kontinue

Anambra government funds are deposited into fidelity Bank to generate interest to be stolen.
1Aguata Local Government Area. ...
2Anambra East Local Government Area. ...
3Anambra West Local Government Area. ...
4Anaocha Local Government Area. ...
5Awka North Local Government Area. ...
6Awka South Local Government Area. ...
7Ayamelum Local Government Area. ...
8Dunukofia Local Government Area.
That is why all the above list are jungles

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
olas24u:

Anambra government funds are deposited into fidelity Bank to generate interest to be stolen.
That is why all the above list are jungles

Keep quiet. Asides lagos, no other state in Nigeria is as urbanised as Anambra. It's clear that you never leave your locality. A village in Anambra is probably more developed than your own state capital.

In case you don't know, all state governments have accounts in multiple banks. Even retards know that!
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by olas24u(f): 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
whitephoenix:

Oh, it's no more about Anambra money, it's now about Fidelity Bank? You see why people call you zombies. You reason in one direction, completely incapable of rational evaluation.

Ok. Oooo. Kontinue

Just one local government in Lagos dwarf all the 8 local government,even Apapa local should richer than Anambra state if we check.so you are jealous of yorub people ,that is why you label Lagos a no man's land .But you live ,work,school,marry there ,when is election time ,you shout atikulated.even this obi is working for atiku to divide the votes.You will be in church tommorow and be deceiving yourselves .Even God knows you are wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by olas24u(f): 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
whitephoenix:

Keep quiet. Asides lagos, no other state in Nigeria is as urbanised as Anambra. It's clear that you never leave your locality. A village in Anambra is probably more developed than your own state capital.

In case you don't know, all state governments use multiple banks. Even retards know that!

Urbanised ?Where is the tallest building in Nigeria located?what is your definition of urbanisation?I have been to akwa its still a town not a city.And that is the capital.Obi,s brother the lieing machine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
olas24u:

Just one local government in Lagos dwarf all the 8 local government,even Apapa local should richer than Anambra state if we check.so you are jealous of yorub people ,that is why you label Lagos a no man's land .But you live ,work,school,marry there ,when is election time ,you shout atikulated.even this obi is working for atiku to divide the votes.You will be in church tommorow and be deceiving yourselves .Even God knows you are wicked.

Oh, you have turned it to Igbo vs Yoruba. You see yourself, you guys only know how to bring divisions and destruction. For your information, I am very happy that Yoruba people are smart, educated and doing very well. I have very wonderful Yorubas as my friends and I'm so proud of them.

That's why I know for certain that they will not vote for a corrupt man just because of tribal affiliations. Yoruba are too wise, enlightened and sophisticated to do that.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
olas24u:

Urbanised ?Where is the tallest building in Nigeria located?what is your definition of urbanisation?I have been to akwa its still a town not a city.And that is the capital.Obi,s brother the lieing machine

You really need to go back to secondary school. I said urbanised and you're talking about tall buildings. You fall my hand ooo
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by FeyMoss: 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Man, dat serap will soon sue themselves,just toothless bulldogs grin grin
Meracle:
Serap will soon look for who to sue.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Fahdiga(m): 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Almaigaa:

Nigerians will never vote an IGBO man.
Shatap. You don't even have a voter's card to begin with.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Fahdiga(m): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Laughing like a mad man is allowed.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by olas24u(f): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
whitephoenix:

Oh, you have turned it to Igbo vs Yoruba. You see yourself, you guys only know how to bring divisions and destruction. For your information, I am very happy that Yoruba people are smart, educated and doing very well. I have very wonderful Yorubas as my friends and I'm so proud of them.

That's why I know for certain that they will not vote for a corrupt man just because of tribal affiliations. Yoruba are too wise, enlightened and sophisticated to do that.

Yorubas are liberal and accommodating and open to everyone.Are you the same ?are you accomadating?Do you mean well for yorubas.Tinubu is a hero of democracy you all enjoy today,when he was fighting the military,I didn't hear obi name ,So he will not know where it pinches .he does not want restructuring,you want to continue with the same system.God forbid bad thing.Do you want state police?Do have to all go back and develop your land .There is a correlation between the undevelopmdntnin igboland and problems of crime, congestion,flooding,urban planning ,open gutters. Etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by olas24u(f): 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
whitephoenix:

Yorubas are liberal and accommodating and open to everyone.Are you the same ?are you accomadating?Do you mean well for yorubas.Tinubu is a hero of democracy you all enjoy today,when he was fighting the military,I didn't hear obi name ,So he will not know where it pinches .he does not want restructuring,you want to continue with the same system.God forbid bad thing.Do you want state police?You have to all go back and develop your land .There is a correlation between the undevelopmebt in igboland and problems of crime, congestion,flooding,urban planning ,open gutters. Etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Fahdiga(m): 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
einsteine:

Is that why he illegally opened offshore accounts and offshore entities in the name of his daughter?
So you believed the fake news? I thought you are smart.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Fahdiga(m): 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
Realists:

Pandora files is not only human skeleton but full grown dinosaurs skeleton.
Incoherent gibberish devoid of logic.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Fahdiga(m): 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Alajiki:

grin grin grin

But he has a pandora box grin
It was a fake news bro.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by olas24u(f): 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
whitephoenix:

You really need to go back to secondary school. I said urbanised and you're talking about tall buildings. You fall my hand ooo

Urbanization is a word for becoming more like a city. When populations of people grow, the population of a place may spill over from city to nearby areas. This is called urbanization. Maybe tall apartment buildings spring up on what had been the outskirts of town, bringing more people there to live and work.

So tell me if this is wrong first .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Fahdiga(m): 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Pls stop posting rubbish trash.
Peter Obi-tuary is a Conman. He invested Anambra money into his own family business. The former drug dealer is a billionaire, how did he make that money?
His family was rich before he was born. Stop littering nairaland with trash.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by olamike02: 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Peter Obi is the only candidate that has no skeleton in his cupboard. Nigerians loves and will overwhelmingly vote for him.
Pandora revelation is not a skeleton It's a living lie he failed or forgotten to tell his dummies.
Continue to deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Fahdiga(m): 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Idaytesj29:

But has a graveyard in his compound
Show me the pictures and videos of the graveyard.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Fahdiga(m): 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
olamike02:

Pandora revelation is not a skeleton It's a living lie he failed or forgotten to tell his dummies.
Continue to deceive yourself.
is You are the one deceiving yourself. Get sense before it is too late.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Fahdiga(m): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
blowjohn:

Are u inside his cupboard?

Are u Peter obi?

Let who has been told to speak do so.
Stop believing on fake news.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by olas24u(f): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
whitephoenix:

What does urbanization mean?
Urbanization is the process through which cities grow, and higher and higher percentages of the population comes to live in the city.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by einsteine(m): 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
So you believed the fake news? I thought you are smart.

It's not fake news.

It was in the Pandora files.

Go and verify.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by clovislouis(m): 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
olas24u:

You must be thinking the only people doing well in like are politicans,that is why you mentioned my father,na Ogun go deal with you comparing that type of person with my father .We have omoluabi ethos in Yoruba land,how can you compare my father with a rogue.
werey na him u be
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by WhatCanIsay(m): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
omenka:
Will Gringori Pandora include his Pandora assets? cheesy

Sure Tinubu will include his Pandora assets.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by edosignature(m): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
SERAP is officially the mouth piece of the masses.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by CommonSense1967: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
His family was rich before he was born. Stop littering nairaland with trash.
Yeah he was born rich but needed to invest Anambra's money into his own family business?
Stop posting rubbish trash for your fellow gullibles.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Wizmj4real(m): 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Peter Obi-tuary is a silent Conman and a liar. The IPIG terrorist drug dealer will just lie as usual.
He has been exposed as a corrupt politician by the Pandora papers.
Peter Obi-tuary's drug partner (in law) is still in prison in the US.

More reasons he will become your president come 2023 so you can go hug transformer
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Jesusloveyou: 12:02am On Jul 24, 2022
Brendaniel:
Yes, they should all publish their assets, we don't want to have a Lagbaja as our president.

Unknown Age

Unknown Name

Unknown School

Unknown Assets

Unknown Certificate

Unknown Bishops

Unknown Mandate

Unknown Promises

Unknown Village

Unknown Family

Unknown Biography

If something is telling you that your presidential candidate falls under this category, my brother/sister you are very correct, don't fight it...

Haba! we can't have an unknown president in 2023 when there are so many unknown gunmen in the streets, no it will be too dangerous.

You don't give an unknown person keys to your house, Peter Obi we know - Peter Obi we want - 2023
Pandora obituary is a thief and a Yahoo
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by CommonSense1967: 12:04am On Jul 24, 2022
Wizmj4real:

More reasons he will become your president come 2023 so you can go hug transformer
Only if PIGS could fly. grin
Conman Peter Obi-tuary will not even win a single local government not to talk of a single state..
Get that into your shallow skull.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by LordOfTheGame: 12:06am On Jul 24, 2022
seunmsg:

Peter Obi is a rogue who stole Anambra state blind. As governor, he did not even declare his assets properly as revealed by the Pandora papers. If he’s clean, he won’t be using his underage daughter to hide away stolen funds in tax haven.

Zombie you no wan rest for where Peter Obi dey? Obi must have been chasing you in the dream grin
Tell us what your candidate pans to do to rescue the country from this gutter you and your dullard called buhari pushed it to. Present policies and practicable ways your candidate wants to use to deliver good governance to the people and stop constituting nuisance on every thread that's mentions Peter Obi's name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Economist Endorses Peter Obi, Says He Offers Nigerians Hope / Atiku Presidential Campaign BillBoard In Abuja (PHOTO) / Ikpeazu Inspects Reconstruction Of Aba-Owerri Road In Abia State. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.