Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts (22653 Views)

Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally / Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Wizmj4real(m): 12:16am On Jul 24, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Only if PIGS could fly. grin
Conman Peter Obi-tuary will not even win a single local government not to talk of a single state..
Get that into your shallow skull.

That's if you're God Mr deep skull

1 Like

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by ogatboy(m): 12:49am On Jul 24, 2022
Sowore no get sense. How much is in his bank accounts? He doesn't know the worth of his Sahara blackmail media. Lol
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by jojothaiv(m): 12:49am On Jul 24, 2022
Public declaration of assets before and after election is akin to Arsenal playing winning the UCL. I'm not saying it's not possible but with the current crop of thieves jostling for power, it will be a tough one, if we are to scrutinize their lives thoroughly one would discovered that most of them have a cemetery of skeleton in their cupboards.

Omoyele just said he's not sure about the networth of SR, man make me laugh in Urhobo...
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Scamburster(m): 1:16am On Jul 24, 2022
omenka:
Will Gringori Pandora include his Pandora assets? cheesy
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Scamburster(m): 1:16am On Jul 24, 2022
omenka:
Will Gringori Pandora include his Pandora assets? cheesy
Monitor.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by DeleTaller: 3:07am On Jul 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
Peter Obi is the only candidate that has no skeleton in his cupboard. Nigerians loves and will overwhelmingly vote for him.

Criminal Obi has just 2 shoes and a single wristwatch and a tecno phone. that's all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by DeleTaller: 3:10am On Jul 24, 2022
ecolime:
Tinubu alone owns Lagos State.

See ehn, Tinubu and Atiku can't even declare ordinary 10% of their Assets. If they do, una go know say Dangote na truly poor man where these two guys dey.

I can vouch for Obi but you see Sowore, Nigga thrives on the contributions of foolish donors all over the world. I no trust the loud mouthed Mofo.

Obi criminal is bankroll on gofundme. he has just one wristwatch and no house at all. 2 shoes and he eats only once a month. he does not own a bank account and he is not a politician. obi is from heaven and a saint as Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by dragunov: 3:47am On Jul 24, 2022
seunmsg:

Peter Obi is a rogue who stole Anambra state blind. As governor, he did not even declare his assets properly as revealed by the Pandora papers. If he’s clean, he won’t be using his underage daughter to hide away stolen funds in tax haven.

Can't you just pretend as if you didn't see some comments like I usually do with yours? Must you answer to everything?
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Doyou2019: 5:38am On Jul 24, 2022
seunmsg:

Peter Obi is a rogue who stole Anambra state blind. As governor, he did not even declare his assets properly as revealed by the Pandora papers. If he’s clean, he won’t be using his underage daughter to hide away stolen funds in tax haven.
Let me quickly chip this in '

Peter Obi is the only ex-Governor vying for the Presidency, who is not collecting the sham pension for life, as we speak. The other guy in the APC still is, together with the cars and houses in Lagos and Abuja,. All at the expense of suffering taxpayers' money!!!
You know what we call people like that in Yoruba land? Onijekuje Jegudujera , Ole!!!

You see this truth ehn. E no be mates with lies. I mean the distance far oo. O Jin fah grin grin
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by ivolt: 5:41am On Jul 24, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Sowore can only become president if only he starts from grassroot, go n win house of assembly in ur state then u climb d ladder up.....you are still young.
How I wish you can join d OBIdent movement.
Sowore can't become the president even if he does that.
Most Nigerians have no idea who the guy really is.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Doyou2019: 5:51am On Jul 24, 2022
edosignature:
SERAP is officially the mouth piece of the masses.

How they dragged that infamous FG Twitter ban ehn, no be here. SERAP is undoubtedly the most active and efficient civil society group in the country.
A shining light in all the mess APC has bestowed unto the lives of the masses.

2 Likes

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by naikeboy(m): 6:20am On Jul 24, 2022
This sowore is a Savage what kind of asset declaration is that, am how can he not no the net worth of his media company... Sahara reporters.... So funny....
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 24, 2022
Mr Peter Obi won't like this cheesy
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 24, 2022
Doyou2019:

Let me quickly chip this in '

Peter Obi is the only ex-Governor vying for the Presidency, who is not collecting the sham pension for life, as we speak. The other guy in the APC still is, together with the cars and houses in Lagos and Abuja,. All at the expense of suffering taxpayers' money!!!
You know what we call people like that in Yoruba land? Onijekuje Jegudujera , Ole!!!

You see this truth ehn. E no be mates with lies. I mean the distance far oo. O Jin fah grin grin
You don't need pension if you stole billions. It's diversionary.

1 Like

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Doyin2(m): 6:27am On Jul 24, 2022
jojothaiv:
Public declaration of assets before and after election is akin to Arsenal playing winning the UCL. I'm not saying it's not possible but with the current crop of thieves jostling for power, it will be a tough one, if we are to scrutinize their lives thoroughly one would discovered that most of them have a cemetery of skeleton in their cupboards.

Omoyele just said he's not sure about the networth of SR, man make me laugh in Urhobo...

Mr man,declaration of assets does not mean you should know or declare the market value off hand,if it is not cash!

It could even amount to perjury to declare a value that can only be authenticated by professional valuers.

Sowore has demonstrated leadership!
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by badoh(m): 6:37am On Jul 24, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Peter Obi-tuary is a silent Conman and a liar. The IPIG terrorist drug dealer will just lie as usual.
He has been exposed as a corrupt politician by the Pandora papers.
Peter Obi-tuary's drug partner (in law) is still in prison in the US.
But can peter Obi travel to the US today, I want to check something.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by olas24u(f): 6:38am On Jul 24, 2022
clovislouis:
werey na him u be

You should be comparing your own father with that type of person ,lieing and brainwashing you.quoting figures from books to look smart.Compare and contrast with your own father , somebody wearing one wristwatch for decades.Both of you should be living in Anambra not Abuja or yorubaland ,kanuriland,hausaland ,go and live in in Igbo land .If you humble yourselves ,we can help to turn that place to Singapore.Humble yourself.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Aqesimitta: 7:08am On Jul 24, 2022
Another brouhaha is loading
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by olas24u(f): 7:17am On Jul 24, 2022
clovislouis:
werey na him u be

Tinubu saw GOLDMINE in the waters of Lekki, he fought for it and made it multi billion DOLLARS platform it is today. Give Onitsha and Aba to Tinubu, the whole world would relocate to the wasting high potential cities.

@OsosaChris
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Almaigaa: 7:28am On Jul 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
Shatap. You don't even have a voter's card to begin with.

My Region make up over 70% of the entire votes in this Country and we have concluded that, we will never allow any IGBO Man rule this Country. grin grin grin

Make una do una worst.

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Alajiki(m): 7:57am On Jul 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
It was a fake news bro.

If it were to be about Tinubu or Atiku, it would have been real, shey?

The Pandora revelation is as real as Wikileaks. Do your research.

1 Like

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Idaytesj29(m): 8:04am On Jul 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
Show me the pictures and videos of the graveyard.

Check the political galleries where you are uploading Tinubu and Atiku's own from, they are there. Just don't pretend not to see them as usual. Nairaland doesn't have enough space to hold his Pandora papers.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Idaytesj29(m): 8:08am On Jul 24, 2022
Almaigaa:

My Region make up over 70% of the entire votes in this Country and we have concluded that, we will never allow any IGBO Man rule this Country. grin grin grin

Make una do una worst.

grin
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Pio44: 8:41am On Jul 24, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Their names did not appear in the pandora papers.
Obi did as a Conman.
billion van case nko, end SARS killers nko, who sell nitel,nnpc, NEPA?
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by chatinent: 8:53am On Jul 24, 2022
Inasmuch as I support ni politician, Sowore deserves the microphone where Tinubu and Atiku should be shunned to talk.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Invitationn: 9:35am On Jul 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
Peter Obi is the only candidate that has no skeleton in his cupboard. Nigerians loves and will overwhelmingly vote for him.
Bollocks grin
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by paradigmshift(m): 9:42am On Jul 24, 2022
olas24u:

You must be thinking the only people doing well are politicans,that is why you mentioned my father,na Ogun go deal with you comparing that type of person with my father .We have omoluabi ethos in Yoruba land,how can you compare my father with a rogue.
lmao I am from Edo and we have lands in Lagos lmao... U re too dumb.. omoluabi wey no get sense... Ogun no dey work clown .. tinubu people...all of una na rogue..cry me a river
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by oluwaseun89333: 10:11am On Jul 24, 2022
This is quite funny. I reserve my commentsThis is quite funny. I reserve my comments...
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by olas24u(f): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2022
paradigmshift:
lmao I am from Edo and we have lands in Lagos lmao... U re too dumb.. omoluabi wey no get sense... Ogun no dey work clown .. tinubu people...all of una na rogue..cry me a river

You are an illiterate ,my ancestors are linked to the Lagos stool and I can lecture you.You are definitely not an Edo person.only the Lagos stool is linked to Benin,s not Edo.foooool
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Tareq1105: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2022
Fahdiga:

Make he declare first make we see.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Teenaira: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2022
Fahdiga:

Let him declare his assets and please advise him not to say 'go and check' as usual because he will be exposed as a regular thief like the other politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi / Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 / Suspension: Showdown Looms As Omo-agege Dares Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.