Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts (22656 Views)

Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally / Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Jsaviour(f): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2022
omenka:
Will Gringori Pandora include his Pandora assets? cheesy

Just as we aren't sure if Tinubu will include his drug money, Lagos state funds, bullions vans, Pandora paper assets and illegal age grin

1 Like

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Augustenite(m): 11:57am On Jul 24, 2022
ecolime:
Tinubu alone owns Lagos State.

See ehn, Tinubu and Atiku can't even declare ordinary 10% of their Assets. If they do, una go know say Dangote na truly poor man where these two guys dey.

I can vouch for Obi but you see Sowore, Nigga thrives on the contributions of foolish donors all over the world. I no trust the loud mouthed Mofo.

Because they are not Igbos..e go soon clear for your eyes. Hatred full an Average Igbo people head. So Omoyele is also corrupt?
It's a shame, you people think you can blackmail everybody to buy the idea of PO been a messaih even when he was the governor he can't increase the state IGR. We can't be fooled like others.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by newnigerdelta1: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
Peter Obi is the only candidate that has no skeleton in his cupboard. Nigerians loves and will overwhelmingly vote for him.

See local mumu,talk...you be mumu
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by paradigmshift(m): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
olas24u:

You are an illiterate ,my ancestors are linked to the Lagos stool and I can lecture you.You are definitely not an Edo person.only the Lagos stool is linked to Benin,s not Edo.foooool
animal on uniform claiming wise. Are you also Edo or you are from Gabon lmao....who gives a fucccck if your miserable ancestors are linked to Lagos. Lagos or eko came from Edo even your oni and oba confirmed it but y'all won't accept, always clowning yourselves lmao..lecture your siblings not me..
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by olas24u(f): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
paradigmshift:
animal on uniform claiming wise. Are you also Edo or you are from Gabon lmao....who gives a fucccck if your miserable ancestors are linked to Lagos. Lagos or eko came from Edo even your oni and oba confirmed it but y'all won't accept, always clowning yourselves lmao..lecture your siblings not me..

Lagos is a Portuguese word and Portuguese, Eko is and island. ,the word idu means town ,idumagabo,iduntafa,iduganran and all places inside the island .Lagos is originally owned by aworis ,oluwa ,the own the whole of Apapa ,oniru,they own the whole of Victoria Island ,which is called iru land ,onisemo, etc we have the Brazilians dasilva,pieraras,etc,we have the Nupe,s they are the oshodi,s,we have the remo,ijebus,we have eguns from badagry.,we have he Saros.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by PharmacyStore: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
Okay let's see how this goes
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by africantycoon: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
ecolime:
Tinubu alone owns Lagos State.

See ehn, Tinubu and Atiku can't even declare ordinary 10% of their Assets. If they do, una go know say Dangote na truly poor man where these two guys dey.

I can vouch for Obi but you see Sowore, Nigga thrives on the contributions of foolish donors all over the world. I no trust the loud mouthed Mofo.

But at least he delivers value by heating things up to stir positive change as well as constantly challenges status quo so he deserves credit. He has often risked his life for the country....

But I agree with you seems donor money dey sweet d guy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community / Anti-graft War: Buhari In Dilemma Over Judges / FFK Hits Hard On Sheriff's Emergence As PDP Chairman Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.