Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living (54627 Views)

Requirements For Season 7 BBNaija Show In 2022 / All Past Winners Of Bbnaija / AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Mandate2023: 7:12am On Jul 24, 2022
nkem1992:
Meanwhile no Christian and sane Nigeria should vote APC most especially now that they have disrespected the Christians by opting for MM ticket. Tinubu has solution to Nigerias problems but didn't help the failure he foisted upon us to address them, now he want us to believe he and his boko haram running mate would do magic, Allah ya kiyaye... The worst option is Atiku, the best obi...May any hand that vote for tinubu get leprosy. It is foolish to conceive that talk more of supporting it.

And who r u to tell Christians who to vote, so u prefer another northerner to continue after Buhari bcoz of ur hatred for tinubu.......na that hatred go kee u and ur likes.....u r cursing ppl on their right to vote whoever dey want, that leprosy will start from ur father then to ur mother dead or alive then to every other member of ur family

I don't know why u ppl r so toxic, u can't force anybody to go in ur direction...obi sef no take am dis serious oloriburuku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Mandate2023: 7:15am On Jul 24, 2022
byteem:
This season is already crap.. not interested .. it's those subtle colour flying for me what's with the rainbow sofa and ebuka wearing rainbow outfits Dem thinks say we no go code abi. ..say what you will but the
need to identify with queer and LGBT people by flying rainbow colours is alien to our identity as Nigerians and the fact that they went that far is a turn off completely turn off .. infact I am disgusted .. let the queer up the place we won't be distracted .. eyes on the ball.. see them politicians will be happy cos they feel the youths will get distracted lie.. now they suddenly take ASUU strike a priority after 6 months .. just cause they feel if students are back in school obi will have less momentum .. lie eyes on th ball people no distractions

All dis ur stories and complain na for ur pocket oh, nobody force u watch am, if u no watch sef nobody will know
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by uthlaw: 7:29am On Jul 24, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
I laugh as APC is trying to use Big Brother to divert our opinions. Nigerians, let's learn to follow man that knows the road. Enough of Muslims taking us for granted. Tinubu has dared us by choosing a Muslim deputy, let's speak through our votes. Our fathers in the faith have spoken, Oyedepo, Johnson Suleiman, Enenche etc and CAN generally. The battle line has been drawn. If the over 28 million Christians in the North can cooperate with all the Christians in the South and pull our weights behind Peter Obi, then we are sure of winning. It is simple but requires dedications and focus. I AM OBIDIENT.
what are you trying too say,Christians should vote Christian, while Muslims should vote for muslim....try de use common sense na!
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Mandate2023: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2022
majamajic:

Did u see mercy , mike , miracle , and the first guy on that list ? Did I say anything bad about Whitemoney ? Efe and Laycon are not good musically , stop talking trash , we all watch football , some players are better than others , so saying it means no one can see good about u ? I have right to say Messi is better than Rashford , that's fact ! Selling out Eko hotel , does that mean he is better than Simi , Burna or Tiwa that never sold out Eko hotel ?

Laycon and Efe was not what u guys expected musically , u can still chose to buy their tickets out of pity , but they can never give u a good hit just like Whitemoney too . Buy pity tickets , u know they are all not good .

U don't know anything, shut ur stupid mouth up......u said he wasted his money on music and I stated hw he sold eko hotel and make money, u dey list other artists, who dey follow u compare, if u want to know if artist r doing well go and follow them on Instagram and stop assuming nonsense in ur useless hateful head, go and check Grammy Twitter handle u will see where his listed along other artists into Grammy academy class, a failed musician cannot achieve that

U dey here dey rate who no good, white money is doing music for relevance, efe is doing other things nw as music did not work for him and laycon has been doing music b4 d show and his still doing it and ppl r loving it, u should check ur mental health with dis pity nonsense u r saying up and down.....na ppl like u no get any life always bitter about other ppl's life......follow them on Instagram if u want to know what dey r up to.....na pity make Grammy recognize laycon too abi?

Ur brain need serious servicing....if u no like person no mean say d person no good, make ur hatred kill u

U dey put laycon and efe together, r u normal grin
Na only laycon dey do music, efe has ventured into another hustle and he has since left full time music long ago so I don't know why u r crying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Abdulqareem: 7:32am On Jul 24, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
I laugh as APC is trying to use Big Brother to divert our opinions. Nigerians, let's learn to follow man that knows the road. Enough of Muslims taking us for granted. Tinubu has dared us by choosing a Muslim deputy, let's speak through our votes. Our fathers in the faith have spoken, Oyedepo, Johnson Suleiman, Enenche etc and CAN generally. The battle line has been drawn. If the over 28 million Christians in the North can cooperate with all the Christians in the South and pull our weights behind Peter Obi, then we are sure of winning. It is simple but requires dedications and focus. I AM OBIDIENT.
OGA JUST CAMPAIGN FOR OBI AND PLS LEAVE MUSLIM OUT OF THESE. EVEN IF TINUBU HAD CHOSEN BISHOP KUKAH, IT WOUNDN'T HAVE MADE ANY DIFFERENCE. DID 'CAN' SUPPORT OSINBAJO IN 2O15 AND 2019? ALLOW TINUBU TO BE IN PEACE. NO MUSLIM FROM THE SOUTH HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO BE ALLOWED TO BE PRESIDENT. AND I THOUGHT YOU ARE OBIDIENT AND YUSFUL? RELIGIOUS ZEALOT

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by byteem: 7:38am On Jul 24, 2022
Abdulqareem:
OGA JUST CAMPAIGN FOR OBI AND PLS LEAVE MUSLIM OUT OF THESE. EVEN IF TINUBU HAD CHOSEN BISHOP KUKAH, IT WOUNDN'T HAVE MADE ANY DIFFERENCE. DID 'CAN' SUPPORT OSINBAJO IN 2O15 AND 2019? ALLOW TINUBU TO BE IN PEACE. NO MUSLIM FROM THE SOUTH HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO BE ALLOWED TO BE PRESIDENT. AND I THOUGHT YOU ARE OBIDIENT AND YUSFUL? RELIGIOUS ZEALOT

Listen to your myopic self.. no southern Muslim will be allowed to be president.. just listen to how low on self-esteem you are ..So u mean no Muslim from th south is a real Muslim.. it's just an insult to the southern Muslims that they are not considered Muslim enough by the northern Muslims sad.Just sad .. religious zzealot u say.. who is th zealot .. u crazy bunch hiring touts as bishops .. don't even let us get started on who the zealots are.. tinubu is out accept it .. he played the religious card and he is out..
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by spiceadole: 7:47am On Jul 24, 2022
ImoleNaija:
OP, uno tell us weytin Mercy dey do for a living.

And Laycon too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by aalangel(f): 7:53am On Jul 24, 2022
I really can't see what most of them are doing now....it's only Miracle as a pilot that I can actually understand...then maybe Katung as actor/Producer.
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Allisgud: 8:04am On Jul 24, 2022
Nothing is meaningful than Nigeria getting a renovation,who is the rightful engineer is our focus,don't distract us with this
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by majamajic(m): 8:08am On Jul 24, 2022
Mandate2023:

U don't know anything, shut ur stupid mouth up......u said he wasted his money on music and I stated hw he sold eko hotel and make money, u dey list other artists, who dey follow u compare, if u want to know if artist r doing well go and follow them on Instagram and stop assuming nonsense in ur useless hateful head, go and check Grammy Twitter handle u will see where his listed along other artists into Grammy academy class, a failed musician cannot achieve that

U dey here dey rate who no good, white money is doing music for relevance, efe is doing other things nw as music did not work for him and laycon has been doing music b4 d show and his still doing it and ppl r loving it, u should check ur mental health with dis pity nonsense u r saying up and down.....na ppl like u no get any life always bitter about other ppl's life......follow them on Instagram if u want to know what dey r up to.....na pity make Grammy recognize laycon too abi?

Ur brain need serious servicing....if u no like person no mean say d person no good, make ur hatred kill u

Na only laycon dey do music, efe has ventured into another hustle and he has since left full time music long ago so I don't know why u r crying

Stop talking like a fool , we all know how it works .

Laycon never where u guys expected , u can stream as u like out of pity . Rema is still up there and better , no pity ! Raw talent

I can mention over 25 current top music artists in Nigeria right now with Laycon , so ? Selling out Eko without proper grammy award mention over the years grin grin U can chose to pity and push , but there's no talent , we all know that , so shut up fool !
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by majamajic(m): 8:10am On Jul 24, 2022
aalangel:
I really can't see what most of them are doing now....it's only Miracle as a pilot that I can actually understand...then maybe Katung as actor/Producer.

Yes miracle is dupe , not like all these no talent artists

Another 2 artists are here again

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by majamajic(m): 8:12am On Jul 24, 2022
Mandate2023:

Laycon never where u guys expected , u can stream as u like out of pity . Rema is still up there and better , no pity ! Raw talent

I can mention over 25 current top music artists in Nigeria right now with Laycon , so ? Selling out Eko without proper grammy award mention over the years grin grin U can chose to pity and push , but there's no talent , we all know that , so shut up fool ! U going fund raising shows , call it talent . Which international award he got nominated for ? Grammy ?

Follow him on instagram ? When am not mad .
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 24, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:

APC using Big Brother Naija? This is a dumb post, walahi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Jostoman: 8:32am On Jul 24, 2022
I don't have time for this bbn
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Mandate2023: 8:41am On Jul 24, 2022
majamajic:

I can mention over 25 current top music artists in Nigeria right now with Laycon , so ? Selling out Eko without proper grammy award mention over the years grin grin U can chose to pity and push , but there's no talent , we all know that , so shut up fool ! U going fund raising shows , call it talent . Which international award he got nominated for ? Grammy ?

Follow him on instagram ? When am not mad .

I just wasted my time replying an hoerica fan with no brain......nothing but hate, that laycon is better than any of ur family dead or alive.....am not even sure u have a properly working brain everything na pity, u r calling grace pity, no wonder u r miserable with hate.....u can rant and believe whatever u want just know d boy is enjoying himself while u cry online
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by nkem1992: 8:42am On Jul 24, 2022
Mandate2023:

And who r u to tell Christians who to vote, so u prefer another northerner to continue after Buhari bcoz of ur hatred for tinubu.......na that hatred go kee u and ur likes.....u r cursing ppl on their right to vote whoever dey want, that leprosy will start from ur father then to ur mother dead or alive then to every other member of ur family

I don't know why u ppl r so toxic, u can't force anybody to go in ur direction...obi sef no take am dis serious oloriburuku
Hahaha, I don't hate tinubu
North is not Nigerians problem but Islam, the problem is more religious than regional or ethnic, your tinubu is so old and frail, he is also surrounded by the same people who recruited fulani from other African countrie in attempt to oust Goodluck out of office thereby jeopardizing Nigeria and Nigerians. He is romancing the fulanis and ready to stake anything in order to become the next president, your APC should had given the ticket to osibanjo, Atiku and Obi would have been silenced by now, but instead money and sentiment chose Tinubu over a younger and more intelligent Osibanjo and you expect us to handle the situation with kid gloves.
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Enny2013(f): 8:44am On Jul 24, 2022
Sooo d first winner has no picture? Even Efe?
All dese bloggers sef.
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by majamajic(m): 8:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Mandate2023:

I just wasted my time replying an hoerica fan with no brain......nothing but hate, that laycon is better than any of ur family dead or alive.....am not even sure u have a properly working brain everything na pity, u r calling grace pity, no wonder u r miserable with hate.....u can rant and believe whatever u want just know d boy is enjoying himself while u cry online

Continue buying pity show tickets till u show me a hit song from him since he left the house , fireboy, tems, rema we all see them top there , that's what I call talent , even portable is by far better than Laycon , u guys pushed Laycon to over 1.4m followers on twitter during the show , this is 2 yrs , he is still having just 1.5m followers , meaning he just added 100k on his own over 2 yrs . Try listen to talents not zombie follower like u . U are a zombie ! U that doesn't have a family ? Better cos he won a show of 20m ? This guy has a poor mind set , I swear grin grin Am from Anambra state , so when u talk about family stuff , u listen to yourself again .
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Mandate2023: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2022
nkem1992:

Hahaha, I don't hate tinubu
North is not Nigerians problem but Islam, the problem is more religious than regional or ethnic, your tinubu is so old and frail, he is also surrounded by the same people who recruited fulani from other African countrie in attempt to oust Goodluck out of office thereby jeopardizing Nigeria and Nigerians. He is romancing the fulanis and ready to stake anything in order to become the next president, your APC should had given the ticket to osibanjo, Atiku and Obi would have been silenced by now, but instead money and sentiment chose Tinubu over a younger and more intelligent Osibanjo and you expect us to handle the situation with kid gloves.

U have a valid point not to support tinubu if u so wish but don't insult or go d extent of cursing those supporting him......tinubu is d only politician I believe can assemble d best brain to take dis country to d next level....his very innovative and we can still see some of his footprints as governor of lagos state that has attracted more investors, he developed a transportation model brt, traffic management lastma, environmental police, several economic summit like ehingbeti, free education, lekki free trade zone just to name a few to even a point he was not getting Federal allocations......u can't curse me for having my reasons likewise others too and not expect curse on u and ur family too.....u guys should learn to support ur candidate and let others be too with their believe

I won't create or open any topic to dimarket anybody or insult or try to bring down, I just know am voting tinubu while I read d funny and moronic comments against him, ppl like me are much here that just want to vote tinubu and see what will become of u guys after d election......those that comment r not always up to 5% of those viewing threads, that should tell u something that it's not about noise or insult

Me and u both know obi can't win, he will be dragging third position with kwankwaso, general election is not fairytale.....no single politician no matter hw rich can manage a general election especially with structure but most of u don't understand d structure we r talking about.......LP cannot afford agent in all polling units, u cannot just go to any polling unit and say u r agent of a party on election day
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by MuslimIgbo: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2022
ImoleNaija:
OP, uno tell us weytin Mercy dey do for a living.

She does different kinds of SHOWS

HOE LOW SHOW
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2022
Adakintroy:
This show is for stupid people. I don't care want your entertainment preference are. If you are certain age still following this show. You are a mumu in spirit.

U are just a big fool.

Wat are Ur own preferences and wat makes u think ur preferences are d standard for all adults to follow...ode lipsrsealed undecided
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by lokito: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2022
Wait this thing I'm seeing on channel 198 na big brother house abi big brother boys quarter.
Is there another house ni?
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Charly500(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2022
Op what does mercy eke do for a living?
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Duru009(m): 10:40am On Jul 24, 2022
Igbos are WINNING always...... Why??
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2022
For those mature people that does not watch BBnija

Please take care of our country for us,fight for its cituzens and be a patriotic citizens

We will be back after three months and join u in the struggles
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by uglodoh(f): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2022
uthlaw:
what are you trying too say,Christians should vote Christian, while Muslims should vote for muslim....try de use common sense na!
These Obi supporters are so pathetic. Do they think Obi will win if they turn the election to tribal/religion thing?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Revolva(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2022
MORE UPDATES ON SEASON 7 BBNAIJA SUBSCRIBE BELOW WATCH D CHANNEL AND COMMENT AND ALSO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxZ15QzVqv0

FOLLOW

FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/gistbbnaijaseason7

INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/bbnaijaupdateseason7/
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by porthouse7(f): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
nkem1992:
Meanwhile no Christian and sane Nigeria should vote APC most especially now that they have disrespected the Christians by opting for MM ticket. Tinubu has solution to Nigerias problems but didn't help the failure he foisted upon us to address them, now he want us to believe he and his boko haram running mate would do magic, Allah ya kiyaye... The worst option is Atiku, the best obi...May any hand that vote for tinubu get leprosy. It is foolish to conceive that talk more of supporting it.
u see obi people are pained cos of big brother cos they know people will forget about obi hype, social media hype get time frame
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by phemmyfour: 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
PreacherMan007:
This useless show again. See how PVC collection will drop here in the South immediately this useless show starts. Time for Tinubu to plant plenty Agbado and Cassava for BB9JA lovers and his urching.

what a joke! Leagues across Europe is starting next week but it's bbnaija that will drop PVC collection. Hatred kill you there
Re: BBNaija Season 7: Full List Of Past Winners & What They Now Do For A Living by Adakintroy: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:

U are just a big fool.

Wat are Ur own preferences and wat makes u think ur preferences are d standard for all adults to follow...ode lipsrsealed undecided

Am not...many of you are. I mean that with compassion. . The first few with the bayo and Cheri's had somthing. This now I don't know what it is. Don't use my stardard preference. Use standard preference. That's if you people still know were the line not to Fall below is with regards standard. If you are a certain age still following this show. You are a spiritual idiote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale / BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C / Slay Queen Steals Guy's Money & Phone And Forgets Her Panties (Hilarious Skit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.