Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) (41922 Views)

Women Protest Killing Of 13-Year-Old By Bandits, Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway / IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) / Ekiti Residents Protest Killing Of Two Farmers By Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Morphinne: 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nukilia:
See mumu people undecided Dem no protest the kidnapping and killing of humans all over the North but they protest the killing of cows

Shame
So the “herder” on the topic no be human being bah?
It’s only cow carcasses you could see? Ode
Both you yeebos Jews and these rogue Fulanis are animals and the main problems we’re facing in this country. Zero sanctity for human lives.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by t2luv1: 3:53am On Jul 25, 2022
igbotormentor:
Peter Obi is not yet president, Igbo have started behaving like Fulani herdsmen, and you want other tribes to vote for you. foolish Yorubas see what will befall you of you make stupid mistakes, they are already saying Lagos is no man's land, very soon oyo Ogun osun ondo and Ekiti, there will no where to hide for Yorubas.

It a binary choice hopefully you know the meaning of binary. Igbo and Yoruba issues is about 30% whereas they agree on the other 70%. When it comes to the Hausa though it is a freaking 70% difference issue between Hausa and Yoruba.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Gbadespet(m): 6:12am On Jul 25, 2022
[quote author=BrownRoofRep post=115035823]
Lol
So you don't know Tinubu led NADECO to kill many innocent northerners in 1993?

Tinubu and his urchins are bunch of frustrated criminals and murderers. [/quot

Hmmmm,show me the link to the fact
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Christistruth00: 6:27am On Jul 25, 2022
Onuigbodabere:
Sorry to say but the Lokpanta area has become a terrorist den where kidnap victims are confined. The kidnapped Prelate of Methodist Church was taken to Lokpanta forest by the Fulani abductors who double as herdsmen.

It was his Village man that organised it and the Police has arrested all of them

They are all from the SE
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Psoul(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2022
Is that not the recently tarred road that they are burning? Soon potholes will start forming on those spots.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Yibo(m): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Fixed !

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished...

Afonja Muslims and their Fulani counterpart should continue their joint headslamming forever in their Muslim-Muslim ticket in Nijiara, for all we care.. grin grin
only you dey do beerfraud of a thing now
Many of piggyyea$ter$ like you are now Obi supporters
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Strikethem: 8:33am On Jul 25, 2022
igbotormentor:
Peter Obi is not yet president, Igbo have started behaving like Fulani herdsmen, and you want other tribes to vote for you. foolish Yorubas see what will befall you of you make stupid mistakes, they are already saying Lagos is no man's land, very soon oyo Ogun osun ondo and Ekiti, there will no where to hide for Yorubas.
Shut up, nothing will befall yorubas. We are voting Peter obi.

What has your idotic Buhari done to the ones herders have been doing.

What has he done to those who killed worshippers in owo?
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Emergingnation3(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2022
Igbo:
only you dey do beerfraud of a thing now
Many of piggyyea$ter$ like you are now Obi supporters
Lol ! Cause we have handed it over to the UN and other global Charters that recognized the principles of self determination and of which Nigeria is signatory to.. they're now doing our bidding..

And to hell with Peter Obi's presidential ambition......
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Yibo(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Cause we have handed it over to the UN and other global Charters that recognized the principles of self determination and of which Nigeria is signatory to.. they're now doing our bidding..

Obidient4life2
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Idiotseverywher: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2022
BATified2023:
and these are d people the igbos believe will vote them?

Lets see how they will vote obituaries

These videos will definitely b played in d north
. And then what will happen, Igbos are ready to treat any fukup from any side, or are trying to blackmail obi for vote? No Igbo man is expecting vote from the north and no Igbo man will vote north, that era is gone, let them bring it up ,Igbos are ready
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by DOTian: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2022
tsdarkside:

you south easterners are soo foolish....
this is not how to convince people to like you....

northerners know nigeria is a mess from the very start....

What makes you think I am determined to convince you to like me?
Like me for what? Am I going to be the next Elon Musk because one inconsequential agbadorian buffoon decided to like me?
Get a grip bro; no one likes your "like".., so you can shove your "like" right inside your ass..
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by rickyrex(m): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2022
igbotormentor:
You mean the Igbos massacred by igbos drug lords in Ondo state or which one are talking about
keep decieving yourself untill no one is left in your region
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by caracas: 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
aribisala0:
THE POINT
Whose point? You make your point and let me make my point

I have made my point respect it
It is stupid to tell me MY POINT is not the point.

Are you me?

That is MY POINT
When next you meet them on Whatsapp make YOUR POINT to them
What are you even saying?
Some one made a point and you criticized it, why did you?the person made his point, you criticized and I corrected you about the point he made….
If you wanted to make your point you shouldn’t have criticized or quoted some one who made his own point…..
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by aribisala0(m): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
caracas:

What are you even saying?
Some one made a point and you criticized it, why did you?the person made his point, you criticized and I corrected you about the point he made….
If you wanted to make your point you shouldn’t have criticized or quoted some one who made his own point…..
Shut up
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Iamzik: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
aribisala0:
Foolish question

It's foolish to you but it's a valid question to rational minds all over the world

Cure yourself of backwardness. The entire north was crying about chibok girls in 2014. Northerns were protesting, granting press conferences upandan.

Now they are killing them daily and they rather protest about cows than human being??

APC and their supporters value nama above human life and it's a shame!

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Nukilia: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Morphinne:

So the “herder” on the topic no be human being bah?
It’s only cow carcasses you could see? Ode
Both you yeebos Jews and these rogue Fulanis are animals and the main problems we’re facing in this country. Zero sanctity for human lives.

Stop skipping your drugs man.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by caracas: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
aribisala0:
Shut up
Thieefnubu garage tout everywhere…..
Go n collect your “owo erole “ make them no sack you commot from park.I wonder how you take get phone sef…..
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by aribisala0(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
caracas:

Thieefnubu garage tout everywhere…..
Go n collect your “owo erole “ make them no sack you commot from park.I wonder how you take get phone sef…..
You are brainless> Dem dey take Tinubu curse person? First check my record I am not a Tinubu supporter on this forum . So all you are is another bitter , twisted , hateful empty headed IPOB nonentity.
Normally I do not engage miscreants like you but I am in the mood to put you in your place today.

In your world everyone browses with a phone? I do not . I never have and never will . I use a tablet laptop or computer because I can afford them and no I am not in Lagos or Nigeria so I do not need park money.
If a phone is all you have to browse the internet you are borderline poor . Ogbaraka
Another uneducated nonentity spewing his bitter insides.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
This is so unfair. Millions lost in a twinkle of an eye
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Waterbear(m): 12:14am On Jul 26, 2022
Aldol:

Why are you being hypocritical. This happened in southeast domain,isn't it obvious the people involved? Or is it the first time this has happened

And you haven't heard news of violent tribes invading and kidnapping the indigenous people in the east? Demanding ransoms of N100million and so?
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Aldol: 4:07am On Jul 26, 2022
Waterbear:

And you haven't heard news of violent tribes invading and kidnapping the indigenous people in the east? Demanding ransoms of N100million and so?
Say the truth for once and shame the devil na, must you lie over everything
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Morphinne: 4:50am On Jul 26, 2022
Nukilia:

Stop skipping your drugs man.
Thanks, Ipig Jew. I will! wink
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by basybasy: 9:59am On Jul 26, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
North can never made such mistake and vote Obi. If they do that, it means they vote for their deaths. Igbos and aggression na 5&6. Give them presidential power and scatter Nigeria. Who will even vote Obi we no get structure?
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by basybasy: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
Emergingnation3:

That's why Obi's aspiration is just a dream
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Waterbear(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
Aldol:

Say the truth for once and shame the devil na, must you lie over everything

As you know the truth finish, the terrorists attacking OWO are Yorubas? And Abuja Hausas?
Is that how you think?
So why in the east you claim they are Indigenous people?
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Aldol: 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
Waterbear:

As you know the truth finish, the terrorists attacking OWO are Yorubas? And Abuja Hausas?
Is that how you think?
So why in the east you claim they are Indigenous people?
So the unknown gunmen killing ibos in the east which we have all been watching the videos are not ibos?
Fulani bandits have no access to ibo land na because of esn
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Waterbear(m): 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Aldol:

So the unknown gunmen killing ibos in the east which we have all been watching the videos are not ibos?
Fulani bandits have no access to ibo land na because of esn

You really make no sense in what you just wrote...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image / Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) / Charly Boy Reveals Shocking Things About Deji Adeyanju In New Interview (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.