Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) (41916 Views)

Women Protest Killing Of 13-Year-Old By Bandits, Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway / IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) / Ekiti Residents Protest Killing Of Two Farmers By Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by kalmebad(f): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
BATified2023:
u kill our brothers in d east n expect northerners to vote u in d north so u can kill everyone right?

Another senseless comment....vote your conscience and live with d consequences of your choice. This election is who God said will win...will....it's not about how much people rant or hate
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Franking:

Childish and stupid comment. Every southerner says no to open grazing for obvious reasons. There are millions of northerners doing their businesses freely and without fear all over Igboland. An isolated case has suddenly become ur cause of onwu.
Are you talking about this northerner pregnant woman and her 4 children that were gruesomely murdered by IPOB miscreants
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
miketayo:

Shu t up. All these APC bot that open nairaland account this year to spill rubbish.
Ask the Igbo mod what they are doing to silent non Igbo
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Aldol: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
Zeezenho:

Very very bro .infact am so excited.
Keep wallowing in self delusion
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

May the calamity you are leading , befall you and your evil agenda.....

For calling your fellow Yorubas Foolish, may you remain foolish until you come to terms with foolishness and shame , that you will pray to rather run from them than embracing them because of hatred for Igbos.....

See the kind of hatred you possess.....so pathetic of you.
As you have declared, may it be fulfilled in your life unless GOD is dead

Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Aldol: 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
kalmebad:

Because it's your father's birth right? Nigeria belongs to all and not to a particular sect...I marvel at some idiotic comments some uneducated ones make here
All u know is insult insult insult
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Aldol: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
pacespot:

For charm or juju
Oh I see,I thought as much
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Aldol: 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
Zeezenho:

I don't know tell me ..
Ok
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Str8talk21: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
In as much I don't support d killings of cattles and herder, but what balls do the northern youths have to protest and block the highway in Ibo land.

Abians, unĂ¡ fall my hand so bad. I am really disappointed in u people allowing these marauders to come to Igbo land and do this lubbish .

Moreover, I will not be wrong to suspect these cattles are proceeds of ransom money taken by killer fulani herdsmen from their Igbo victims in the Abia state and adjoing states.

If I may ask, "Can Igbos do dis protest in the North?"
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by rickyrex(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
igbotormentor:
So I should defend the lies? There was attack in igangan and drastic measures were put in place to safeguard Yoruba people, last month Fulani herdsmen were still in Enugu killing people
measures that could not save gard or defend the lives of those in ondo state, your lies don ripe reach abeg. Make you dey deceive yourself there. But no carry your cow enter east we go kill am chop. We rather leave politics for una and defend ourselves than you bring peter obi as a means of deceiving us to lose gaurd and get killed by fulani. Trade your life with politics e no concern us abeg
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by rickyrex(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
igbotormentor:
So I should defend the lies? There was attack in igangan and drastic measures were put in place to safeguard Yoruba people, last month Fulani herdsmen were still in Enugu killing people
measures that could not save gard or defend the lives of those in ondo state, your lies don ripe reach abeg. Make you dey deceive yourself there. But no carry your cow enter east we go kill am chop. We rather leave politics for una and defend ourselves than you bring peter obi as a means of deceiving us to lose gaurd and get killed by fulani. Trade your life with politics e no concern us abeg .
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Jostoman: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
igbotormentor:
Peter Obi is not yet president, Igbo have started behaving like Fulani herdsmen, and you want other tribes to vote for you. foolish Yorubas see what will befall you of you make stupid mistakes, they are already saying Lagos is no man's land, very soon oyo Ogun osun ondo and Ekiti, there will no where to hide for Yorubas.
your nonsense won't stop Yoruba people from voting Peter Obi know this and know peace, the miscreants that are doing this are doing it to turn the table against Peter Obi but God is going to shame them.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by amliftedhigher: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
Because they are kidnapping the indegenes, this is what led to this. Don't forget the methodist prelate testimony. The herdsmen has their cows in the Bush and also kidnap people

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
igbotormentor:
As you have declared, may it be fulfilled in your life unless GOD is dead

So you know God ?.......and you are here ranting like a goat about to deliver with your hatred for a tribe that has done nothing against you...

You want the North to start killing Igbos up North with your kind of verbal statements?

You better don't involve God in this , let karma come to you than God himself .....

Kids that don't know the weight of a statement....
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Franking: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
igbotormentor:
Are you talking about this northerner pregnant woman and her 4 children that were gruesomely murdered by IPOB miscreants

I'm talking about the Owo terrorist victims.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by ugolightswel1: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Infact the arrogance of these people is becoming so much that every living on Earth is beginning to complain about, yet they fill they have no ear to hear and care about.

Imagine blocking a road all people plys daily because of common cow.

While they are responsible for the menace all over east, west north, and south of this so called country.

infact they are not to be blamed it's britain and zik brought us into this rubbish
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by newbornmacho(m): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
BATified2023:
and these are d people the igbos believe will vote them?

Lets see how they will vote obituaries

These videos will definitely b played in d north

So will spme other videos be played in the north tongue
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Nukilia: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
Oches4me:
U are mentally arranged. This christianization of the country will be possible.

You mean islamization?
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Nnamebuka: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
DOTian:
It was Orji Kalu that brought the herders to that Lokpanta. Since they came there, peace has become a luxury. Orji Kalu and Rochas only bring these kinds of things as their own "federal government projects". . This is around the same place they abducted that bishop few weeks ago. Emotions are still high. Obviously, the locals feel that the herders are using the cattle market as a decoy for all sorts of criminal activities. Some are even suggesting that there are plans by the fulani to use that base as some sort of staging grounds for terrorist attacks. Rochas tried to erect this kind of thing in Orlu but folks resisted him. There is also a video going around, suggesting that building structures belonging to igbos there, were all bulldozed down overnight few weeks ago, leaving only the structures erected by herders..

You are very informed. I remember my dad fuming when Achike Udenwa closed down Garki in Okigwe only for Orji Uzor Kalu to relocate them to Lokpanta. Just for political correctness and expediency.

I so hate that man cos of that singular reason.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Igbojew: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
BATified2023:

These videos will definitely b played in d north
Not only in North,let it as well play in Heaven.Days of you people manipulative and don't divide and conquer plan have gone because you people have shown the rest of Nigeria that you Fulanis are the problem of this country not Igbos you people always make other tribes to believe are the problem of Nigeria........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by paramakina202: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
BATified2023:

Shut up for goodness sake if you have nothing reasonable to say.Fews weeks today jihadist went to Owo Catholic Church and murdered over 50 in cold blood you were silent about it and did nothing about it because Tinubu wanna be president.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by newbornmacho(m): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
BATified2023:
u kill our brothers in d east n expect northerners to vote u in d north so u can kill everyone right?

No we will vote you so that you can keep kidnapping us... tongue
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by newbornmacho(m): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
This is Wrong, so Sad and Unacceptable.

Even if the herdsman is guilty of any offence, arrest him and hand him over to the Authorities.

These Extrajudicial killings must be frowned out by all well meaning Nigerians.

Because certain people may have done a similar thing in the North, does not make it right when carried out in the South East or West.

Igbo people should not expect northerners to vote for their candidate after reading and hearing about this news.

Noooooo they will vote agbadooooooooo
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Frank488: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
BATified2023:
I know you are paid to do this, but continue.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Zeezenho: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
richie240:
By February 2023, u go know d difference BTW 'Oga' and 'Nwaboy'
cool

For your mind you know who be oga.just dig deep.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Frank488: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
BATified2023:
obi will not b president n no Biafra for u
I pray that you will be alive to see BIAFRA become a reality.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Zeezenho: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
igbotormentor:
So you never all this while that you have living with your parents, so are you running away from them

I stopped leaving with my parents when I was 19. Can you honestly say the same?
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Igbojew: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
AntiBMC:
What are the cows doing in the forest? Did Abia State not ban open grazing? I can even see some policemen in the video. If it were people that were kidnapped, they wouldn't be this swift to arrive at the scene.
Don't mind them,this people can't take quarter of what they are doing to other tribes.They ban alcoholic drinks in their infested region and if they find Igbos selling alcohol their Hisbah Shariah Police will destroy it but when Southern governors ban open grazing they stubbornly go about flaunting other people's laws......I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by dominion001(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
No be this pple dem say dem no dey for internet? How dem kom take dey know wetting dey happen for east?

I believe say dem never watch the video where the train abductees are being flogged today.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by yahmohy27: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nukilia:
See mumu people undecided Dem no protest the kidnapping and killing of humans all over the North but they protest the killing of cows

Shame
Will you people accept them protesting the killings in the north , in the east? Never!
Let them protest in the area where there is problem
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by yahmohy27: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
igbotormentor:
Peter Obi is not yet president, Igbo have started behaving like Fulani herdsmen, and you want other tribes to vote for you. foolish Yorubas see what will befall you of you make stupid mistakes, they are already saying Lagos is no man's land, very soon oyo Ogun osun ondo and Ekiti, there will no where to hide for Yorubas.
Yes oo!

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Nukilia: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
yahmohy27:

Will you people accept them protesting the killings in the north , in the east? Never!
Let them protest in the area where there is problem

You did not get it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu And Ebube, His Daughter (Photos) / Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.