Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) (41939 Views)

Women Protest Killing Of 13-Year-Old By Bandits, Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway / IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) / Ekiti Residents Protest Killing Of Two Farmers By Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by 8Ebisco: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
At times i wonder why Northers value Cow more than human being
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by PharmacyStore: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
Wow, e get as this one be
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Iamzik: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
aribisala0:
Not funny.
Cows are simply a store of wealth. It is MONEY just like someone burning a farmers farm or an Uber Driver's car

Their fellow northerns are in the bush for 4 months now. No protests. Which is of more value? Human being or cow?
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
Cannibals angry

You desecrated the body, cut the head and private part angry

Ritualists

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by dragunov: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
igbotormentor:
Peter Obi is not yet president, Igbo have started behaving like Fulani herdsmen, and you want other tribes to vote for you. foolish Yorubas see what will befall you of you make stupid mistakes, they are already saying Lagos is no man's land, very soon oyo Ogun osun ondo and Ekiti, there will no where to hide for Yorubas.

Who told you Yorubas are supporting Obi? Who told you Yorubas will ever support any Igbo man whatsoever? Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by PointZerom: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
BATified2023:
and these are d people the igbos believe will vote them?

Lets see how they will vote obituaries

These videos will definitely b played in d north

Where will the video of Iwo Anglican Church massacre be played?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by zumbigbo(m): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
igbotormentor:
Peter Obi is not yet president, Igbo have started behaving like Fulani herdsmen, and you want other tribes to vote for you. foolish Yorubas see what will befall you of you make stupid mistakes, they are already saying Lagos is no man's land, very soon oyo Ogun osun ondo and Ekiti, there will no where to hide for Yorubas.

Them don hide for Benin Republic since.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by alfsalami: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
You hate others but want their ballots, what an irony!
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by jrusky(m): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
igbotormentor:

Brok I'm saying it with all boldness any Yoruba that vote Obi is under a curse I'm not Yoruba I'm from same region with obi but the calamity that will befall SW if they make mistakes to support this pretennding Idi Ami they won't believe it.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
zumbigbo:

Them don hide for Benin Republic since.
It is better than those hiding in the grave killed by igbos drug lords

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by jrusky(m): 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Na so obishit go take win the North baa?

Una go learn hard way las las.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
jrusky:

Brok I'm saying it with all boldness any Yoruba that vote Obi is under a curse I'm not Yoruba I'm from same region with obi but the calamity that will befall SW if they make mistakes to support this pretennding Idi Ami they won't believe it.
The same man that aided the massacred his people and drop them in Ezu river
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
rickyrex:
measures that could not save gard or defend the lives of those in ondo state, your lies don ripe reach abeg. Make you dey deceive yourself there. But no carry your cow enter east we go kill am chop. We rather leave politics for una and defend ourselves than you bring peter obi as a means of deceiving us to lose gaurd and get killed by fulani. Trade your life with politics e no concern us abeg .
You mean the Igbos massacred by igbos drug lords in Ondo state or which one are talking about
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by aribisala0(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Iamzik:

Their fellow northerns are in the bush for 4 months now. No protests. Which is of more value? Human being or cow?
Foolish question
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Tonnierichy(m): 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
princepeter566:
Look at what bubu as turned Nigeria to.
Christ please come. Your children are tired
You are saying this cos you are a failure in real life
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by pinkguy(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Lol
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by sokera: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
igbotormentor:
they are only dreaming about lagos no man's land ... when one Nigeria end everyone will know their boundaries... let them continue dreaming

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by chigaemezuogu: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
This is exactly what we see in zoological republic where animals are placed higher than human. Is it nm u people that killed deborah no body protested.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by DeleTaller: 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ogbuu101:
Abokki no protest killing of human beings, na cow dem de protest for grin

Obi don buy market
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by generalwo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
I'm not in support of cruelty against animals... But this is what you get when you carry animals to eat the hard work of people..... Nobody protests when cows go into people's farms and eat up their produce.... The complains only comes when the cows are killed..... What i think happened is... These herders have been warned several times about grazing in a particular area but they defiled that order.... They were seen at the location again grazing as usual... The gun men asked them to leave.. One of them wanted to challenge the order and he got killed after a fight..... Then the gun men proceeded to shoot the cows (which is a wrong thing to do).....

But these guys should learn to keep boundaries.... No be everywhere them dey carry cows enter....
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by DeleTaller: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
igbotormentor:

Don't worry yourself.. Obi goes no where. He can't win any election expect from the last ones as a governor under APGA and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Musrataman(m): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
Zikojukwu:
We must remove evil APC party that glory on sucking the blood of Nigerians

And vote for Obi party,werey!
Fulani could not protect his people with power, and you think they are Fool handover power to you.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by DrChukki: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
jrusky:

Which other calamity is bigger than the one going on in your lineage... Lunatịc
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
igbotormentor:

I am ashamed of your generation already. Peter Obi will remove sleep from you. What did Yorubas did of the killings in Owo till today?
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by AntiBMC(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
Aldol:

You lack comprehension, read what I wrote again. I said instead of killing the cows, they should the keep the cows in custody, then the owners will pay heavily for it to get them back, this will in a long way make them respect the ban on open grazing. These are some of what the amotekun applied. Everything must not be by violence. Learn

And yet, amotekun's method did not stop the Owo church massacre. Mr teacher, every region to their own methods. What works for region A, might not be sufficient for region B.
Everything must not be violence...when it's another tribe perpetrating it...but once it's fulani doing the violence, it is okay abi? Abeg gerrara here. Spewing gibberish.

Keep crying here...as for me, I'm done reading and replying ur wailing trash.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Stupid people when there were killing their people they didn't protest.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
MALLAM STIL DEY EAST DESPITE EVIL KILLINGS BY SOCALLED UGM? THEM DEY TRY. angry undecided
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Aldol: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
AntiBMC:

And yet, amotekun's method did not stop the Owo church massacre. Mr teacher, every region to their own methods. What works for region A, might not be sufficient for region B.
Everything must not be violence...when it's another tribe perpetrating it...but once it's fulani doing the violence, it is okay abi? Abeg gerrara here. Spewing gibberish.

Keep crying here...as for me, I'm done reading and replying ur wailing trash.
You be mumu I swear, see attacks are inevitable even in developed countries. The presence of Amotekun does not mean there will be zero attacks. Even with ur unlawful esn, are Fulani not still attacking the east. Pls comment reasonably
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by saintrow1: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
igbotormentor:

My brother God bless you. I even had one foolish old Ibos man telling me that 70% of houses in Lagos belongs to Ibo's and 80% of the business in Lagos belongs to ibos. They said money from easter region was used to built lagos, Can you imagine these non sense. ibos population in lagos no even reach 0.5% ooo. these people are trojan horses in yorubaland and they are waiting to unleash hell if they get the green light. The ibos are far more deadly than the Fulani's. We Yorubas need to wake up before its too late. Just imagine these refugees of yesterday threatening yorubas sovereignty. The ibos like to reap where they did not sow. I don't employ them in my company. Go on Facebook and YouTube and read their comments. They have evil agenda. They are well organized. This is how Nazi Germany started.
The biafran agitation, endsarz and obi movement as really expose them.
Yoruba pls wake up, we need to stop this hospitality bullshit and start becoming hostile. Ibos are pure tribalist and they will do anything to survive. Pure evil people in nature

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by saintrow1: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jostoman:
your nonsense won't stop Yoruba people from voting Peter Obi know this and know peace, the miscreants that are doing this are doing it to turn the table against Peter Obi but God is going to shame them.

Yoruba people are not voting obi, stop fooling yourself. Only a bastard will see tinubu and go and vote obi. Ask yourself, when in Nigeria history did yorubas voted for an IBO man.
Let me know with evidence
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by clovislouis(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
saintrow1:

My brother God bless you. I even had one foolish old Ibos man telling me that 70% of houses in Lagos belongs to Ibo's and 80% of the business in Lagos belongs to ibos. They said money from easter region was used to built lagos, Can you imagine these non sense. ibos population in lagos no even reach 0.5% ooo. these people are trojan horses in yorubaland and they are waiting to unleash hell if they get the green light. The ibos are far more deadly than the Fulani's. We Yorubas need to wake up before its too late. Just imagine these refugees of yesterday threatening yorubas sovereignty. The ibos like to reap where they did not sow. I don't employ them in my company. Go on Facebook and YouTube and read their comments. They have evil agenda. They are well organized. This is how Nazi Germany started.
The biafran agitation, endsarz and obi movement as really expose them.
Yoruba pls wake up, we need to stop this hospitality bullshit and start becoming hostile. Ibos are pure tribalist and they will do anything to survive. Pure evil people in nature
very stupid comment. u re a tribal bigot . ur business will definitely fall
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Musrataman(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nukilia:
See mumu people undecided Dem no protest the kidnapping and killing of humans all over the North but they protest the killing of cows

Shame

Animal in form of human tribe will never get sense,werey

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko / Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections / Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.