Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) (41934 Views)

Women Protest Killing Of 13-Year-Old By Bandits, Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway / IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) / Ekiti Residents Protest Killing Of Two Farmers By Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Franking: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
BATified2023:
and these are d people the igbos believe will vote them?

Lets see how they will vote obituaries

These videos will definitely b played in d north

Shame on u and Tinumbu. That's why Tinumbu never criticizes evil. He thinks the north will vote for him. grin

People who don't consider him as muslim whereas he claims to be one.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by pacespot(m): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
Aldol:

Not just the penis, they removed the Fulani head too...Is it for pepper soup or what

If they want pepper soup, there are plenty of cows down there in that video.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Zeezenho: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
richie240:
Ordinary PVC wey Una nor get on time, Una scatter everywhere, but northerners being killed and their source of livelihood being destroyed in alaigbo is 'nonsense' bah?

Is it not aso rock again? Ngwanu coman enter nah! The door is wide open!
cool

We are not like your lord tinubu that don't care if every Yoruba man dies because of his life ambition.obi presidency will not stop us from defending our bushes from killers.owo massacre will not happen to us.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by kevin25(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
igbotormentor:
Peter Obi is not yet president, Igbo have started behaving like Fulani herdsmen, and you want other tribes to vote for you. foolish Yorubas see what will befall you of you make stupid mistakes, they are already saying Lagos is no man's land, very soon oyo Ogun osun ondo and Ekiti, there will no where to hide for Yorubas.
. Nonsense stupidity empty brain instead tinibu to win let power return to north foolish idiot like Fulani are not killing you people
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Zeezenho: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
olaoye2008:
You have started what you can not finish.
Wait for revenge
don't blame any government for your misfortune when calamity will befall you.
You people want war right.
I pray it should be resolved early ooo
This is very bad.
I don't want killing of any tribe stay away from violence
It may not happen to you what of your people.
Say no to violent.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Idiot when they massacred your people in Owo I did not see this level of anger in your voice because of 2023 so yoruba man life is less important to you mugu.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
BATified2023:

These videos will definitely b played in d north

The vulture has landed to eat from the fight of the two great tribes.....IGBOS and HAUSAS.....

Is quite a shameful barbaric thing, when one tribe prays for disunity of two tribes so he can come out to claim a Saint for his selfish benefits from one of the tribes.....

When are you going to repent of this evil propaganda??
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Aldol: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
Zeezenho:

We are not like your lord tinubu that don't care if every Yoruba man dies because of his life ambition.obi presidency will not stop us from defending our bushes from killers.owo massacre will not happen to us.
Who are the major casualties of owo massacre?
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Aldol: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
pacespot:

If they want pepper soup, there are plenty of cows down there in that video.
Then why remove the penis and head and took it away
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by aribisala0(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
pacespot:

But does that mean that cows should be more valued than human lives
That is an emotional way of formulating the issue
Does WHAT mean cows should more valued. WHAT exactly
Valued by WHOM. Who are you referring to

It is important to debate rationally not emotionally

All I said is that cows for some people is just their "money" and people kill for money every day. That is human nature. Does not make it right
Should cocaine be valued more than life? but people get killed every day when cocaine deals go awry
It does not matter whether it is cow, cocaine or cassava. If you cause lose to some people they will kill for it.
I am not justifying it just stating reality so do not ask me unnecessary emotional questions
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Asour: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
DOTian:
It was Orji Kalu that brought the herders to that Lokpanta. Since they came there, peace has become a luxury. Orji Kalu and Rochas only bring these kinds of things as their own "federal government projects". . This is around the same place they abducted that bishop few weeks ago. Emotions are still high. Obviously, the locals feel that the herders are using the cattle market as a decoy for all sorts of criminal activities. Some are even suggesting that there are plans by the fulani to use that base as some sort of staging grounds for terrorist attacks. Rochas tried to erect this kind of thing in Orlu but folks resisted him. There is also a video going around, suggesting that building structures belonging to igbos there, were all bulldozed down overnight few weeks ago, leaving only the structures erected by herders..

Sad though.

But are Nigerians of any extraction 'brought' to any other part of the country?

Aren't all Nigerians able to live in any other part of Nigeria? Just as Igbos live in the North— particularly in specific areas of each state.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Zeezenho: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Aldol:

You lack comprehension, read what I wrote again. I said instead of killing the cows, they should the keep the cows in custody, then the owners will pay heavily for it to get them back, this will in a long way make them respect the ban on open grazing. These are some of what the amotekun applied. Everything must not be by violence. Learn

We are not amotekun we are igbos no cows in our Forest is a hat too much to understand? Any cow na shoot at sight.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by richie240: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
No need for long tory nwoke.
Izit not aso rock? Ngwa coman enter nah!
cool
Zeezenho:

Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
BATified2023:
u kill our brothers in d east n expect northerners to vote u in d north so u can kill everyone right?

Shattap! Do you know how many people these Herdsmen have killed and kidnapped along that road and the nearby villages? Type what you know USU
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by kalmebad(f): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
igbotormentor:
Peter Obi is not yet president, Igbo have started behaving like Fulani herdsmen, and you want other tribes to vote for you. foolish Yorubas see what will befall you of you make stupid mistakes, they are already saying Lagos is no man's land, very soon oyo Ogun osun ondo and Ekiti, there will no where to hide for Yorubas.

Shut up when you have nothing meaningful to say.....isn't igbos killing themselves as well...every tribe is a war against itself and it's ur bad APC govt. Ask urself how did we get to where we are today
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Zeezenho: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
richie240:
No need for long tory nwoke.
Izit not aso rock? Ngwa coman enter nah!
cool

As if you have the keys to aso rock.funny kid.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Aldol: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
Zeezenho:

We are not amotekun we are igbos no cows in our Forest is a hat too much to understand? Any cow na shoot at sight.
Continue shooting at sight ok, you are a brave man. Shey you are happy now
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Zeezenho: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
Aldol:

Who are the major casualties of owo massacre?

I don't know tell me ..
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Zeezenho: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Aldol:

Continue shooting at sight ok, you are a brave man. Shey you are happy now

Very very bro .infact am so excited.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Zeezenho:

Mumu man.you want Igbo land to be invaded by killers heardsmen.when those guys were busy killing allover Nigeria you said nothing.they even massacred your people recently in Owo still you said nothing because of 2023.

Hausas and fulanies live everywhere in Igbo heartland they are all happily leaving among us and safe we will not watch killers invade our Forest if you wanna live in Igbo land do so in the town not in our bushes.

If you turn to cow today come to Igbo forest you will be shot at sight. Ganduje himself condems people invading others bushes with cows.
igbo people in owo Catholics church was killed by the same people that killed people in ozubulu Catholic church
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by pacespot(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Aldol:

Then why remove the penis and head and took it away

For charm or juju
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Zeezenho: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
igbotormentor:
igbo people in owo Catholics church was killed by the same people that killed people in ozubulu Catholic church

Ok I get am sorry never knew I was talking with a lunatic.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Femifasola: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Akponmfet:
That's why these IPOB people will never smell Aso Rock in 500 years.
And your fulani jigadists who have been killing humans nkọ? These ones only killed cows. Shameless nincompoop
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Oches4me(m): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nukilia:
See mumu people undecided Dem no protest the kidnapping and killing of humans all over the North but they protest the killing of cows

Shame
U are mentally deranged. This christianization of the country will be possible.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
rickyrex:
look at how desperate you are to defend the truth. Igan igan are catholic igbos too, the yoruba conductor kill by fulani in place of dead cow in mowo along badagry is igbo toi abi. I laugh you big time
So I should defend the lies? There was attack in igangan and drastic measures were put in place to safeguard Yoruba people, last month Fulani herdsmen were still in Enugu killing people
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Oches4me(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
DOTian:
It was Orji Kalu that brought the herders to that Lokpanta. Since they came there, peace has become a luxury. Orji Kalu and Rochas only bring these kinds of things as their own "federal government projects". . This is around the same place they abducted that bishop few weeks ago. Emotions are still high. Obviously, the locals feel that the herders are using the cattle market as a decoy for all sorts of criminal activities. Some are even suggesting that there are plans by the fulani to use that base as some sort of staging grounds for terrorist attacks. Rochas tried to erect this kind of thing in Orlu but folks resisted him. There is also a video going around, suggesting that building structures belonging to igbos there, were all bulldozed down overnight few weeks ago, leaving only the structures erected by herders..
Ur kinsmen are te-rr-orist, human eaters and head cu-tter
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Oches4me(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
JASONjnr:
The problem of the North is just political and tribal.... Just like Aleru and some Fulani said on the BBC interview...

There's no way Nigeria will exist peacefully with the North having a different form of thinking and reasoning from the south.

This country should be divided on a restructuring ground... Forming a zonal or United States with each zones having it's autonomous power to decide inline with a central power....

We're tired of this type of democracy that we keep experiencing genocide and mass murder.
The problem of the North or Ur te-rr-orist brother.
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Zeezenho:

Ok I get am sorry never knew I was talking with a lunatic.
So you never knew all this while that you have been living with your parents, so are you running away from them
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by richie240: 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
By February 2023, u go know d difference BTW 'Oga' and 'Nwaboy'
cool
Zeezenho:

As if you have the keys to aso rock.funny kid.

Zeezenho:

For your mind you know who be oga.just dig deep.

Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by EnuguUkwu1stSon: 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
BATified2023:

30 Bishop gang, tribal timid fellow, kontinu
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by kalmebad(f): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
Aldol:
[/b]
Is that why you should kill them,can't you just arrest them instead and they pay some money later and you release their cows. You see why even the northerners are aftrad of giving you presidency?

Because it's your father's birth right? Nigeria belongs to all and not to a particular sect...I marvel at some idiotic comments some uneducated ones make here
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Oches4me(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
darling2222:
People who go around with dagger is not supposed to be in the midst of humans,so they deserve what is happening to them.
Expect represal attacks. When is done to say I'd islamization of Nigeria
Re: Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
kevin25:
. Nonsense stupidity empty brain instead tinibu to win let power return to north foolish idiot like Fulani are not killing you people
So you igbos have taken over from them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Abaribe, T.A. Orji As They Receive Certificate Of Return / Presidential Results From Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.