Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter (5589 Views)

Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari / Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring / Festus Keyamo Mocks Atiku On Twitter As Ex-vp’s Followers Fire Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by nameo: 7:50am On Jul 24, 2022
garfield1:

You are not getting it.obi is popular in the ss but this is mostly at the urban areas.again,most ss people just like se do not vote esp in rivers.it is rigging galore.you can check the updates on 2011,2015 and 2019 polls on rivers by independent observers for more updates.it is only in pH that some semblance of voting takes place.why wike is so important is not that he is popular but his ability to rig massively and counter apc rigging.the terrain of rivers,bayelsa does not support free and fair elections.it was in 2018 that rivers to a small extent experienced real elections.so if wike decides to be neutral and amechi and Abe move into action,theres no stopping them.worse case scenario,most areas will be cancelled just like in 2019 where inec cancelled elections in 6 lgas

Plzz tell us how a political party will rig as much as you just described with the new electoral act and procedure from INEC.

Discount vote buying
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by nameo: 7:55am On Jul 24, 2022
garfield1:

I can simply get 200 people accredited and then transmit apc 200 pdp 0 by coercing pdp agents

200 unique people who must be registeted voters in that PU and cannot be duplicated

What then is the need to rig?

1 Like

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2022
nameo:

Plzz tell us how a political party will rig as much as you just described with the new electoral act and procedure from INEC.

Discount vote buying
That guy is deluded.He already knows Tinubu stands no chance in the elections and so his only hope is in rigging.

He does not even realize that were majority of the magic in the past were performed was at the collation centres which has now been bypassed with the electronic transmission of results.

1 Like

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:00am On Jul 24, 2022
Shascky33:

Go and read the thread on atiku's reply to tinubu. You will learn the difference between zoning and micro zoning. There was no formal agreement on zoning southward before the convention and out of 16yrs of pdp, the north only ruled for 3 years so what is wike yelling abt?
Tinubu is just as guilty as Atiku as far as this zoning issue is concerned.No need to whitewash it.

Shebi it is only the SW that is good in representing the south?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Moh247: 8:23am On Jul 24, 2022
grin

Wike don provoke
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Penguin2: 8:34am On Jul 24, 2022
richmond500:
PDP will still win presidential election in Rivers State, though i have seen alot of people supporting Peter Obi but lets not forget its still PDP state

Imo and Edo were APC states in 2019, who won them?

Add that to the fact that Rivers people now have resentment for PDP, Atiku and the north for how they treated Wike.

Yet you think PDP will win Rivers.

Nawa for una sometimes o!

1 Like

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2022
richmond500:
what i am saying is that, Peter Obi movement is gaining momentum but PDP supporters are still in majority and is far much more than PO.

After the elections we will know for sure who are the majority
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by garfield1: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Abeggi STFU.Incident forms was still used until the last two elections.

Furthermore electronic transmission began with the Ekiti elections

Sharrap boy....you know Nada,always disgracing yourself up and down....

Is this not edo elections on inec website?

It did not even start from edo,it started in those senatorial reruns that happened in 2020.stop talking carelessly boy

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2022
garfield1:

You are not getting it.obi is popular in the ss but this is mostly at the urban areas.again,most ss people just like se do not vote esp in rivers.it is rigging galore.you can check the updates on 2011,2015 and 2019 polls on rivers by independent observers for more updates.it is only in pH that some semblance of voting takes place.why wike is so important is not that he is popular but his ability to rig massively and counter apc rigging.the terrain of rivers,bayelsa does not support free and fair elections.it was in 2018 that rivers to a small extent experienced real elections.so if wike decides to be neutral and amechi and Abe move into action,theres no stopping them.worse case scenario,most areas will be cancelled just like in 2019 where inec cancelled elections in 6 lgas
You and rigging,so Osun state have not thought you that rigging no longer works with the new electoral law, you are still living in the past
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by garfield1: 9:16am On Jul 24, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

It's like you don't even believe your party APC can win in a free and fair elections? The only snag with the Ekiti elections was the vote buying.

The only other form of "rigging" in that elections was when Segun Oni was denied the PDP ticket by Fayose.

"Most voters are docile and timid" oga who told you? You sit and write whatever catches your fancy.Why didn't they do it in Tinubu's home state of Osun?. If it was that easy he would have tried it let's see

Now I know what you people mean when you say Tinubu will win the NE and NW.

Seriously expect the Northerners to do all this for a Yoruba man? Are voters in the North also docile?

It's obvious you like everyone else knows that Tinubu has no chance at all in the 2023 elections and his only hope is in rigging

There was vote buying in osun and even anambra. They will always be vote buying..you guys claimed buhari cannot rig atiku,you have started those naive postulations again...
That docility and timidity I was referring to voters in rural parts of ss,it is my region not yours.osun voters like Yoruba voters are very sophisticated,enlightened.it is very hard to rig in yorubaland right from 1999 compared to north orr ss/se
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by garfield1: 9:17am On Jul 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You and rigging,so Osun state have not thought you that rigging no longer works with the new electoral law, you are still living in the past

Rigging has never worked in osun.oyinlola failed in 2007,oyetola almost failed in 2018.osun is difficult to rig like anambra.
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2022
garfield1:

There was vote buying in osun and even anambra. They will always be vote buying..you guys claimed buhari cannot rig atiku,you have started those naive postulations again...
That docility and timidity I was referring to voters in rural parts of ss,it is my region not yours.osun voters like Yoruba voters are very sophisticated,enlightened.it is very hard to rig in yorubaland right from 1999 compared to north orr ss/se
Who did not know the 2018 Osun elections was rigged?
If you like Continue to deceive yourself with your fake projections based on rigging.

Since you know Osun cannot be rigged why were you doing your stupid projections that APC were going to win the elections?
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by HausaIgboYoruba: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:

Wike should go and sit down,
Amaechi also suffered, and donated billions to APC, did they not dump him and pick Tinubu?
Amaechi was never promised VP position. But in the case of Wike, Atiku went to him and personally promised him vp slot after the primaries!
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by garfield1: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Who did not know the 2018 Osun elections was rigged?
If you like Continue to deceive yourself with your fake projections based on rigging.

Since you know Osun cannot be rigged why were you doing your stupid projections that APC were going to win the elections?

Where did I create a thread about osun? What stops you from doing your own wise projection? Are you ok ?
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Jack005(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
garfield1:

Where did I create a thread about osun? What stops you from doing your own wise projection? Are you ok ?
Why are you hoping on rigging? Every sane Nigerian should never support rigging in any form because one day it will work against you.
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by BlackSaints: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Of course no one is saying Tinubu would get zero votes in Rivers state.We are only saying he will not get any significant votes from the state
just like peter Obi won't get any significant votes in Rivers state cause there's nothing like labour party in Rivers State, Rivers State is still a pdp states so what all the noise all about? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
garfield1:

Sharrap boy....you know Nada,always disgracing yourself up and down....

Is this not edo elections on inec website?

It did not even start from edo,it started in those senatorial reruns that happened in 2020.stop talking carelessly boy

Will you STFU!! The facts that the results are available online now does not mean it was uploaded in real time like in the Ekiti and Osun scenarios

1 Like

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
BlackSaints:
just like peter Obi won't get any significant votes in Rivers state cause there's nothing like labour party in Rivers State, Rivers State is still a pdp states so what all the noise all about? undecided
Oga there is labour party in Rivers state and it is very strong.
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
garfield1:

You made several comments postulating that APC were going to win the Osun elections.It does not necessarily need to be a thread
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Koko1119: 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nah which place dem dey go before. May wike come stop
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by garfield1: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

You made several comments postulating that APC were going to win the Osun elections.It does not necessarily need to be a thread

In every election,I want apc to win even in Enugu and taraba where I know they have no chances.once am sure,I open threads and make permutations.I wasn't sure of osun so no thread.I wanted bello out but I knew he would win so I opened a thread.you can see my thread on tinubu
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by garfield1: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Will you STFU!! The facts that the results are available online now does not mean it was uploaded in real time like in the Ekiti and Osun scenarios

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thecable.ng/inec-anambra-governorship-election-results-will-be-uploaded-electronically/amp&ved=2ahUKEwjhqPL02JH5AhXDu6QKHdU1CskQFnoECCEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0StDQILYTyYtY_LZP5VQjX

This other one is from edo polls on the day of that election.I'll always bes you

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
garfield1:

In every election,I want apc to win even in Enugu and taraba where I know they have no chances.once am sure,I open threads and make permutations.I wasn't sure of osun so no thread.I wanted bello out but I knew he would win so I opened a thread.you can see my thread on tinubu
That you want APC to win is different from projecting APC to win.

I want Peter Obi to win the SW but I know for sure that is not possible and will never project such.

Your own projections are comical and out of this world
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by garfield1: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Your links did not show the results were uploaded on the said date biko

This will silence you son

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by BlackSaints: 2:48am On Jul 25, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

On social media right? Lmao
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Graysons: 3:03am On Jul 25, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Strong for where? Since when did labour party became active in Rivers state? Guy Apc is even stronger in Rivers state than labour party.
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Graysons: 3:06am On Jul 25, 2022
BlackSaints:
On social media right? Lmao
I laugh at these clowns. When will they get it that social media is not reality? As it stands now, Rivers State has two party, PDP and Apc, the rest na follow come.
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Felimax(m): 8:33am On Jul 26, 2022
Benwallt:
Then pdp is finished. Just to let you know that he won't be leaving alone Lots of loyalists will leave with him

Look at you Amaechi can't wait to see Wike out of PDP. I dare Wike to leave PDP.
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Benwallt(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
Felimax:

Look at you Amaechi can't wait to see Wike out of PDP. I dare Wike to leave PDP.

What do you mean? Amaechi is not in PDP
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Felimax(m): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Benwallt:
What do you mean? Amaechi is not in PDP

You will not understand.
Let Wike leave PDP and see what will happen overnight.
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Benwallt(m): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
Felimax:

You will not understand.
Let Wike leave PDP and see what will happen overnight.
You are saying Amaech will return should Wike leaves. It is a lie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal Dismisses Matawalle’s Petition, Affirms Lawal As Zamfara Governor / Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed / Who Has Seen A Nigerian Governor Sweated Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.