Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter (5592 Views)

Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari / Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring / Festus Keyamo Mocks Atiku On Twitter As Ex-vp’s Followers Fire Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by garfield1: 1:37am On Jul 24, 2022
Penguin2:

I laugh sometimes when I hear you people say Obi is only popular in urban areas…

Those living in urban areas, did they fall from the sky?

Again, the fact that you people keep talking about rigging just shows how pathetic and unpopular the path you are threading is and yet you continue in it. Or would you be talking about rigging if Tinubu was popular?

Meanwhile, despite all you saw in Osun, you still believe 2023 elections will be rigged in Tinubu’s favour.

It’s obvious you people are on a wild goose chase.

You are funny.rigging just like corruption is normal in nigeria,you cannot discount it.it is what makes wike to thrive.the terrain of ss makes rigging very easy.mind you even if they can't rig rivrs,they csn disrupt the polls leading to cancellations which is a minus for pdp and lp...
You cannot use osun to judge.osun like yorubaland in general is difficult to rig.sw/nc are where free and fair elections takes place largely in nigeria.I don't know whether it is the terrain or religion or other factors.osun right from time has been an area that's hard to win.in 2007,oyinlola rigged out aregbe and the courts removed him.same thing happened in ondo and ekiti.in 2018,oyetola almost lost.even buhari won the state narrowly so last week result is not surprising.moreover it was Yoruba to Yoruba and most that voted adeleke did so because of his person not party.you can't use it to judge.you can only use reruns in core north or ss/se to predict.i 2018,apc won most of the bye elections that took place.they even won one in kwara and came close in cross river.inec is supposed to do some rerun in borno,nasarawa,edo

1 Like

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by garfield1: 1:40am On Jul 24, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Oga update your expectations.Elections can no longer be rigged.I have repeatedly told you this but you are obviously too corrupt to live with free and fair elections

But pdp complained that apc rigged them out in ogoja/yala rerun this February...how did oshiomhole get 700-0 in his unit?
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:42am On Jul 24, 2022
garfield1:

You are funny.rigging just like corruption is normal in nigeria,you cannot discount it.it is what makes wike to thrive.the terrain of ss makes rigging very easy.mind you even if they can't rig rivrs,they csn disrupt the polls leading to cancellations which is a minus for pdp and lp...
You cannot use osun to judge.osun like yorubaland in general is difficult to rig.sw/nc are where free and fair elections takes place largely in nigeria.I don't know whether it is the terrain or religion or other factors.osun right from time has been an area that's hard to win.in 2007,oyinlola rigged out aregbe and the courts removed him.same thing happened in ondo and ekiti.in 2018,oyetola almost lost.even buhari won the state narrowly so last week result is not surprising.moreover it was Yoruba to Yoruba and most that voted adeleke did so because of his person not party.you can't use it to judge.you can only use reruns in core north or ss/se to predict.i 2018,apc won most of the bye elections that took place.they even won one in kwara and came close in cross river.inec is supposed to do some rerun in borno,nasarawa,edo
Oga better face reality.The era of results writing, stuffing of ballot boxes or massive thumbprinting or manipulation at collation centres are over!!!

The only form of "rigging" that can happen today is
vote buying.

Forget about previous elections conducted under the old electoral law

2 Likes

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:43am On Jul 24, 2022
garfield1:

But pdp complained that apc rigged them out in ogoja/yala rerun this February...how did oshiomhole get 700-0 in his unit?
The only two elections conducted under the new electoral law are the Ekiti and Osun state gubernatorial elections.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by garfield1: 1:51am On Jul 24, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

The only two elections conducted under the new electoral law are the Ekiti and Osun state gubernatorial elections.

Yes.but inec started using electronic transmission and bvas and stopped incidence forms from the Edo elections.the new electoral was a mere formality and a ground to cancel elections with bvas
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by garfield1: 1:52am On Jul 24, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Oga better face reality.The era of results writing, stuffing of ballot boxes or massive thumbprinting or manipulation at collation centres are over!!!

The only form of "rigging" that can happen today is
vote buying.

Forget about previous elections conducted under the old electoral law

I can simply get 200 people accredited and then transmit apc 200 pdp 0 by coercing pdp agents

1 Like

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Penguin2: 1:59am On Jul 24, 2022
garfield1:

My allusion to Osun election is not to tell you who will win or not. It was to point out to you the increased transparency in electioneering process.

That no matter the terrain of Rivers and Bayelsa, if the youths can come out to vote and stay until votes are counted and results uploaded, then there’s nothing else a one thousand Amaechi or Abe can do to change the result.

Mind you, it is not even certain that Amaechi will work for Tinubu’s victory.

The instances you alluded to, are things that used to happen in the past where after voting at polling units, in between polling unit and Ward or Local Government collation center, a lot of abracadabra must have happened by nefarious elements who must have either changed the figures or stuffed the ballot boxes with a pre-thumbprinted ballots.

But with electronic transmission of votes, all that is gone now.

Or do you still think it’s possible?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Penguin2: 2:07am On Jul 24, 2022
garfield1:

I can simply get 200 people accredited and then transmit apc 200 pdp 0 by coercing pdp agents

Because you will be the one operating the BVAS?

Or you will be the only one at the polling unit?

Like Pachukwudi44 said, you are already too corrupt to rewire your brain to accept that the era of rigging is over.

I have always said Tinubu is hoping on other things than votes of the people to win the presidency and your insistence on the possibility of rigging has just confirmed my suspicion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by garfield1: 2:11am On Jul 24, 2022
Penguin2:

My allusion to Osun election is not to tell you who will win or not. It was to point out to you the increased transparency in electioneering process.

That no matter the terrain of Rivers and Bayelsa, if the youths can come out to vote and stay until votes are counted and results uploaded, then there’s nothing else a one thousand Amaechi or Abe can do to change the result.

Mind you, it is not even certain that Amaechi will work for Tinubu’s victory.

The instances you alluded to, are things that used to happen in the past where after voting at polling units, in between polling unit and Ward or Local Government collation center, a lot of abracadabra must have happened by nefarious elements who must have either changed the figures or stuffed the ballot boxes with a pre-thumbprinted ballots.

But with electronic transmission of votes, all that is gone now.

Or do you still think it’s possible?

Ekiti was also transparent not just osun.and most of the voters were middle aged not youths...bvas has not taken away anything,it has just made politicians to rig with accreditation figures from bvas.all they need to do is to intimidate or coerce people to vote a particular party or just get people accredited and then transmit results that matches with the accredited numbers.this is easy because rivers,bayelsa has a lot of isolated areas,creeks,islands where you can only access with speedboats and therefore you are at the mercy of the dominant party.most voters in those rural areas are docile and timid

1 Like

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by garfield1: 2:14am On Jul 24, 2022
Penguin2:

Because you will be the one operating the BVAS?

Or you will be the only one at the polling unit?

Like Pachukwudi44 said, you are already too corrupt to rewire your brain to accept that the era of rigging is over.

I have always said Tinubu is hoping on other things than votes of the people to win the presidency and your insistence on the possibility of rigging has just confirmed my suspicion.

I am only giving live instances.saying rigging is over is like saying corruption is over.it is not possible to take away rigging from elections.
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Advocate500: 2:18am On Jul 24, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Oga update your expectations.Elections can no longer be rigged.I have repeatedly told you this but you are obviously too corrupt to live with free and fair elections
nobody can brazenly rigged election again unlike before,but trying to educate an APC supporter about the slime chances of rigging, what you expect, a party that chose Tinubu over Osinbajo, were you expecting them to believe in free and fair elections? They know is only rigging that can make Tinubu president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Advocate500: 2:19am On Jul 24, 2022
Wike should go and take a back seat pls,when you lose a contest ,you should accept defeat.
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by BlackSaints: 2:27am On Jul 24, 2022
Penguin2:

No advantage for APC bro.

You definitely know it’s advantage Labour Party, don’t you?

Rivers people will not vote Tinubu. Why are you finding it difficult to understand.

This is why I sometimes doubt you from Southsouth. Because you seem to be out of touch with reality on ground and the pulse of the people.
Who made you the spoke man of all Rivers people? And why won't some Rivers people vote for Tinubu? Or don't you know that Tinubu becoming president of Nigeria will benefit some Rivers people? Everything lies on interest. I am an Rivers man and I am supporting Atiku, cause it suits my interest.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Fibonacci88: 2:32am On Jul 24, 2022
garfield1:

You are not getting it.obi is popular in the ss but this is mostly at the urban areas.again,most ss people just like se do not vote esp in rivers.it is rigging galore.you can check the updates on 2011,2015 and 2019 polls on rivers by independent observers for more updates.it is only in pH that some semblance of voting takes place.why wike is so important is not that he is popular but his ability to rig massively and counter apc rigging.the terrain of rivers,bayelsa does not support free and fair elections.it was in 2018 that rivers to a small extent experienced real elections.so if wike decides to be neutral and amechi and Abe move into action,theres no stopping them.worse case scenario,most areas will be cancelled just like in 2019 where inec cancelled elections in 6 lgas
Oga the days of rigging elections are long gone. This is why u guys failed woefully in osun. The only arsenal for rigging is vote buying and d masses are now wiser. Them go chop una money then vote someone else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Chiedu4Trump: 3:01am On Jul 24, 2022
Mikolo70:

Why are you people so otiose.. The matter is about Atiku and Wike but in your royal foulshiness you drag Tinubu enter.. Na wa oh!
You should be happy that the DrugLord is even remember now undecided
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 24, 2022
Wise man.
Me too i unfollowed tinubu grin
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 24, 2022
cool
garfield1:

We are on the same page.the only thing he can do is to support local candidates and remain neutral but this will give apc the advantage

Nigerian electorates are predictably parochial. Labor will win in the presidential election in Rivers, wether there are big wigs campaigning for it there or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:25am On Jul 24, 2022
garfield1:

[code][/code]
Yes.but inec started using electronic transmission and bvas and stopped incidence forms from the Edo elections.the new electoral was a mere formality and a ground to cancel elections with bvas
Abeggi STFU.Incident forms was still used until the last two elections.

Furthermore electronic transmission began with the Ekiti elections

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:26am On Jul 24, 2022
BlackSaints:
Who made you the spoke man of all Rivers people? And why won't some Rivers people vote for Tinubu? Or don't you know that Tinubu becoming president of Nigeria will benefit some Rivers people? Everything lies on interest. I am an Rivers man and I am supporting Atiku, cause it suits my interest.
Of course no one is saying Tinubu would get zero votes in Rivers state.We are only saying he will not get any significant votes from the state

3 Likes

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:28am On Jul 24, 2022
garfield1:

I am only giving live instances.saying rigging is over is like saying corruption is over.it is not possible to take away rigging from elections.
Oga it's very possible to take away rigging from elections.It has already begun in Nigerian elections

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:35am On Jul 24, 2022
garfield1:

Ekiti was also transparent not just osun.and most of the voters were middle aged not youths...bvas has not taken away anything,it has just made politicians to rig with accreditation figures from bvas.all they need to do is to intimidate or coerce people to vote a particular party or just get people accredited and then transmit results that matches with the accredited numbers.this is easy because rivers,bayelsa has a lot of isolated areas,creeks,islands where you can only access with speedboats and therefore you are at the mercy of the dominant party.most voters in those rural areas are docile and timid
It's like you don't even believe your party APC can win in a free and fair elections? The only snag with the Ekiti elections was the vote buying.

The only other form of "rigging" in that elections was when Segun Oni was denied the PDP ticket by Fayose.

"Most voters are docile and timid" oga who told you? You sit and write whatever catches your fancy.Why didn't they do it in Tinubu's home state of Osun?. If it was that easy he would have tried it let's see

Now I know what you people mean when you say Tinubu will win the NE and NW.

Seriously expect the Northerners to do all this for a Yoruba man? Are voters in the North also docile?

It's obvious you like everyone else knows that Tinubu has no chance at all in the 2023 elections and his only hope is in rigging

2 Likes

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by ezegold4we: 5:49am On Jul 24, 2022
*TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING VITAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE NEW ELECTORAL ACT!!!*

You should note and know the following:

1. No manual accreditation.

2. No use of incident forms.

3. All accreditation is electronic.

4. Accreditation is Bimodal meaning facial recognition and fingerprinting.

5. No pre-election cases after the conclusion of Elections..

6. No election cases after swearing into office of the winner.

7. All results must be uploaded to INEC official website at the polling units before taking it to the ward, constituency,LGA or state collation center.

8. If the number of votes cast is more than the accredited voters the polling unit result is cancelled.

9. No more agreement between parties to share the remaining ballot papers that were not used.

10. No more massive thumb printing and stuffing of ballot boxes. If you like to go and steal ballot boxes you are wasting your time. You cannot change the result.

The people's votes are counting now. If you didn't serve the people well when in public office or you are not popular (i.e the people interest centred). If you fail to work in your constituency and rely on rigging, you are wasting your time .

2 Likes

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:

Wike should go and sit down,
Amaechi also suffered, and donated billions to APC, did they not dump him and pick Tinubu?
at least APC didn't pick a Northerner. Wike is more angry with the fact that PDP governors agreed that they would be fielding a southerner
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by otokx(m): 6:45am On Jul 24, 2022
May God never allow others to reap where we sowed!
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Benwallt(m): 6:55am On Jul 24, 2022
Felimax:
Wike should go to hell!

Atiku should pick you so that tomorrow you will be claiming you made him president.

Kick Wike out of PDP now.
Then pdp is finished. Just to let you know that he won't be leaving alone Lots of loyalists will leave with him
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by richmond500: 7:00am On Jul 24, 2022
Penguin2:

When he said PDP will win Rivers, I’m sure he was talking about guber elections.

Because if it’s Presidential, forget about it.
PDP will still win presidential election in Rivers State, though i have seen alot of people supporting Peter Obi but lets not forget its still PDP state
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Shascky33: 7:19am On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:
grin

Am I the only one who thinks Atiku made a mistake dropping Wike?

If Wike charge karate against Atiku, Atiku won't even come third in this election.

But for Atiku to say Wike is useless to his ambition is insulting.
Wike or Okowa makes no difference right now. Obi is the new king of the south so i don't see a wike making any noticeable change to the current southern political demography. Wike is overrated ahbegi.

1 Like

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2022
richmond500:
PDP will still win presidential election in Rivers State, though i have seen alot of people supporting Peter Obi but lets not forget its still PDP state
So if majority of the people vote for labour party,INEC will go ahead to announce PDP as winner because it is a "PDP state"?

3 Likes

Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by richmond500: 7:32am On Jul 24, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

So if majority of the people vote for labour party,INEC will go ahead to announce PDP as winner because it is a "PDP state"?
what i am saying is that, Peter Obi movement is gaining momentum but PDP supporters are still in majority and is far much more than PO.
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Akponmfet: 7:34am On Jul 24, 2022
Supreme01:
May God keep putting confusion in the camp of our enemies till all of them become Obedient.
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Akponmfet: 7:34am On Jul 24, 2022
Continue daydreaming sir grin grin
Re: Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter by Shascky33: 7:39am On Jul 24, 2022
Spirit04:
at least APC didn't pick a Northerner. Wike is more angry with the fact that PDP governors agreed that they would be fielding a southerner
Go and read the thread on atiku's reply to tinubu. You will learn the difference between zoning and micro zoning. There was no formal agreement on zoning southward before the convention and out of 16yrs of pdp, the north only ruled for 3 years so what is wike yelling abt?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall / Violence, Thuggery Rocks APC Stakeholders' Meeting In Edo / FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.