Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Nigerians Be Vigilant. Western Propaganda Is In Full Swing Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Be Vigilant. Western Propaganda Is In Full Swing Now (669 Views)

GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission / Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 / Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Be Vigilant. Western Propaganda Is In Full Swing Now by LocalStandard1(m): 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
I grew up loving American movies (Hollywood), especially the science fiction, horrow and super hero genres. Currently am finding it hard watching a Western movie from beginning to end, even western cartoons are literally not spared.

These are some brainwashing and twisted propaganda I've seen:

1. Homos*xual Black People.

First off if you follow Lot of the prank videos on YouTube you most have come across many where a guy pretends being a homos*xual. Practically all the black men approached by the prankster will get angry and rebuke the character.

Almost all western or Hollywood movies you watch where there is a homo ( and practically all now) a black person, mostly black men, are the g*ys or they are the "partners" of such people. whatever have we done to these people?

These people are on our trail people. Why always black men!? Even the African Americans, even I used to think they approve of such acts depicted by Hollywood until I started doing my own research and finding out the exaggeration.

Be careful.

2. Devoted And dedicated Christians are evil.

Hollywood has mastered the propaganda of always making the devote Christians to seem like the perverts, thieves, killers, corrupt, etc, characters. Always. It is getting sickening and boring.

3. Atheists Are Good And Intelligent.

Good guys or ladies are always atheists or don't believe in God while the believers are always bad and are out to get you.

4. Homos*xuals Are Good And Pure, Uncorrupted.

This is highly laughable cos in reality the biggest mischief on the internet are perpetrated by these lots. But in other to get more converts they white wash the real narrative. Don't enter their traps. Have you ever heard the word "cancel"? These group hate deviant opinions that if they don't like you they use their political influence in all aspect of western society to remove you from your place of engagement. Very toxic "community".

5. Single Men Are Poor And Unhappy. Single Women Are Success, Strong And Independent.

Bunkum! I mean, I have never heard something so opposite and so oxymoronic as this. The idea is to keep young men in perpetual search for the others for their own success and happiness. While the women always seem to have everything working for them well until the man comes along.

ANd a woman is always on the right, with better judgement when dealing with a man. Come on! Am not being sexist, you have Hollywood for that.

5. Animals Are A priority While A Human Male Is Bad And Expendable.

I am yet to see a being so, so hard working and selfless yet so, so underappreciated and undervalued as a man. Hollywood seems to have taken that on a different level I don't know if those men there are aliens or something. What is going on? These men go out everyday and risk there lives, literally. Yet all they get is "men are bad" impression? These men are literally pillers of society. Come on!

Final Note: Be careful people. Western Propaganda Is a real thing and they're not hiding it anymore. There is a brainwashing going on in our society, and they're very aggressive and passionate about it.

What is really the agenda?

Take care.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Be Vigilant. Western Propaganda Is In Full Swing Now by Supreme01: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
It is on our door step already;
*Feminism
*Parental control (discipline a child) in school is now seen as weekedness from the same parents.
*Having no respect for the elder once in our society.
*Girls walking on the street without bra or pant.
*Cohabiting comfortably with opposite sex especially the students.
E plenteee...Pray for the younger generation.
Re: Nigerians Be Vigilant. Western Propaganda Is In Full Swing Now by LocalStandard1(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Supreme01:
It is on our door step already;
*Feminism
*Parental control (discipline a child) in school is now seen as weekedness from the same parents.
*Having no respect for the elder once in our society.
*Girls walking on the street without bra or pant.
*Cohabiting comfortably with opposite sex especially the students.
E plenteee...Pray for the younger generation.

Bro, am telling you. Whatever have we done to these people?
Re: Nigerians Be Vigilant. Western Propaganda Is In Full Swing Now by kazyhm(m): 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
The op don't even know what is going on

Let me ask you, can you define a WOMAN ?
Gender role is a social construct idea is winning.

Hollywood is a showbiz......I guess you know what that is.

Men are now brainless moronn.....

Women are now affirmative delusional and men are behind it....

Human are becoming stupid.

And it doesn't end with Hollywood, what pupils are being taught in private schools in Nigeria now will shock your bone marrow.
Re: Nigerians Be Vigilant. Western Propaganda Is In Full Swing Now by LocalStandard1(m): 12:24am On Jul 24, 2022
kazyhm:
The op don't even know what is going on

Let me ask you, can you define a WOMAN ?
Gender role is a social construct idea is winning.

Hollywood is a showbiz......I guess you know what that is.

Men are now brainless moronn.....

Women are now affirmative delusional and men are behind it....

Human are becoming stupid.

And it doesn't end with Hollywood, what pupils are being taught in private schools in Nigeria now will shock your bone marrow.

In Nigeria? What is that, I want to know?
Re: Nigerians Be Vigilant. Western Propaganda Is In Full Swing Now by porka: 1:01am On Jul 24, 2022
It will not last.
All those are against human nature.
Nature will find a way to reset or format.
Most people behind those ideas are mentally sick. But because they are not picking papers in the streets they think they are normal. They are not.

Nature will rebalance everything.
They may seem to have the upper hand now but it's temporary.
Think of decades long stupid judgements that are being overturned in the US currenly.
More will come. The next one could be relisting some of these obviuosly sick things back into psychiatric definition. They will find ways of dealing with mental health instead of normalizing them to make the sick feel good about their sickness.

Calamities and wars will force the west to recalibrate.
Adversaries are waiting to take advantage of their weak minds.
This will lead to clamor to get rid of weak minded leaders with their debauchery.

If it's not done internally sooner, like revolution or popular uprising, external tendencies will do it, through wars.

Think of the current war in Ukraine. It's already collapsing weak governments in Europe. Some strong leaders will emerge.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Be Vigilant. Western Propaganda Is In Full Swing Now by SmartPolician: 2:01am On Jul 24, 2022
All these things are not even our biggest concerns in this country at the moment. We are dealing with unemployment, rising prices of foodstuff, scarcity of good husbands and wives, falling quality of education, high crime rate (especially internet fraud), normalisation of prostitution, high divorce rate, etc.

As a country deeply entrenched in religion, there are certain vices we cannot accept here, even if the government turns a blind eye to them. Although those points you explained exist, Nigeria's being a hypocritically religious society will take care of those. We have bigger fish to fry. cry
Re: Nigerians Be Vigilant. Western Propaganda Is In Full Swing Now by meobizy(f): 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
I know make belief from real life. Anyone who doesn’t has his/herself to blame.
Re: Nigerians Be Vigilant. Western Propaganda Is In Full Swing Now by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
I have banned American movies in my house, me and my household can never be seen watching that nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senseless People, E Go Reach all of una. Ndi ara. (photo) / Nasarawa To Be Shut For Peter Obi August 6th – LP Chairman / Zack Orji Endorsed Tinubu With A Passionate Convincing Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.