Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) (4706 Views)

President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) / PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku / Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by RealLagosBoy: 4:43am On Jul 24, 2022
In the video below, Tinubu said he is not worried about the increase in exchange rates because workers salary are paid in Naira.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0fC6Pssn1rzUBSjkJnfCBfFkESopP8K4NsJNLrK8EAY5vfTiEUmJKJGe21HabZhJMl&id=100002176640309

1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 4:45am On Jul 24, 2022
grin angry grin shocked
Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 24, 2022
Biafrans hogs already masturbatiing on the comment section on Facebook

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 24, 2022
He made a fantastic point . He is simply saying it should actually challenge us to focus on our local products

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by Zionmdde: 5:01am On Jul 24, 2022
life2017:
He made a fantastic point . He is simply saying it should actually challenge us to focus on our local products
Shhhhhhhhh don't carry this your ignorance to the public. Don't follow an old man to be talking rubbish

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by Masterito(m): 5:04am On Jul 24, 2022
I am sure you understand anything about economics. All he said is trash.
life2017:

27 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by Gbogbowa: 5:08am On Jul 24, 2022
That man is speaking rubbish,exchange rate tells the strength of your economy,90% of our manufacturer import machine and raw materials and said you are not worry about exchange rate

24 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by JAMO84: 5:14am On Jul 24, 2022
Mpurumirin has eaten all your brain

Was that the only part you heard? You didn't hear when he said that will make us to be dependent on our local products?

If we are depending on local production, why should we worry about dollar? Has America ever worried about Naira?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 24, 2022
JAMO84:

Was that the only part you heard? You didn't hear when he said that will make us to be dependent on our local products?

If we are depending on local production, why should we worry about dollar? Has America ever worried about Naira?

Don’t mind those hogs! They jump into conclusions.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by APCnaPDP: 5:36am On Jul 24, 2022
But most things consumed in Nigeria are imported. Why then ain’t you worried?

You want to be a president and you are not worried about the strength of your currency.

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by Moh247: 5:38am On Jul 24, 2022
cool

Don't expect followers of 3rd class Philosophy Graduate of Nssuka to understand Economic postulation of a first-class Business Administration majoring in Accounting BSC Chicago State University graduate

A man clearly highlighted the famous US, Isreal, Russia, Korea Military reserve system and drafting, he analysis bothered on local stapples of Nigerians like cassava and maize products and also spoke on self defence training for all youths

What did Akpu munching gorrilas turn the brilliant suggestions to?! Agbado and Cassava joke

Sooner or later we must understand United States Dollars would keep gaining points at the Forex market since American economy and GDP keeps expanding at a rate many countries can't catch up with

We either use our crude oil petroldollars and forex for important sectors like Manufacturing, Agriculture and substitute importation for local production or we continue using all our resources to buy sustain exchange rates

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by Papichulostunne(m): 5:39am On Jul 24, 2022
JAMO84:

Local products like what? What do we locally make?

He can never be bothered about exchange rate because he has money. Lots and lots of money. So much money that if he orders something from he always uses "express" delivery.

Can we produce phones? Cars? Even bike and keke?

Damn you for thinking the exchange rate dont matter. That is the strength of any economy. How your currency is valued worldwide. Idiat.!!!!

See as Euro has fallen to its highest low in 20year against the dollar and that has become a major concern for them

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by hisgrace090: 5:57am On Jul 24, 2022
This is tinubu for you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by derecho(m): 6:01am On Jul 24, 2022
Abeg leave those defending the nonsense he said.
Prolly,he's planning to isolate Nigeria from other economies.
No wonder Atiku challenged him to go do an hour interview with AriseTV
Papichulostunne:

He can never be bothered about exchange rate because he has money. Lots and lots of money. So much money that if he orders something from he always uses "express" delivery.

Damn you for thinking the exchange rate dont matter. That is the strength of any economy. How your currency is valued worldwide. Idiat.!!!!

See as Euro has fallen to its highest low in 20year against the dollar and that has become a major concern for them

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by MadamExcellency: 6:02am On Jul 24, 2022
Cooking gas is not affordable. It's priced in Naira-Dollar. So is diesel since Wike eliminated bunkery and the subsidies the industry offered while it lasted.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by bmdmix15: 6:18am On Jul 24, 2022
life2017:
tell that to someone in ur family n let them school u

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by colestephan86: 6:34am On Jul 24, 2022
Masterito:
I am sure you understand anything about economics. All he said is trash.
Tell me about economics
Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by khadaffi(m): 6:48am On Jul 24, 2022
JAMO84:

@ the bolded part, did he mention how he will achieve that based on the present state of things.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by JAMO84: 7:23am On Jul 24, 2022
Papichulostunne:

So you see no sense in Tinubu talking about local production, but your Obi is everywhere singing " From consumption to production".
Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by lebienconnu: 7:37am On Jul 24, 2022
Electricity issue has to be sorted before we can even start to be hopeful. Local manufacturers cannot produce cheaper goods with same quality as foreign ones with N800/Litre diesel. Obasanjo"s govt effort on electricity was frustrated by corruption. A whooping sum of 16 billion dollars was squandered.

Give us cheap and steady electrical power supply and you will see Nigeria economy bloom once again and Naira regain its lost glory.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by Papichulostunne(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2022
JAMO84:
So you see no sense in Tinubu talking about local production, but your Obi is everywhere singing " From consumption to production".
Oga local production of what nahhhh? Of what? I see you have the same sense as tinubu. Congratulations.

Stupidity made you drag Peter Obi's name into what i said. God knows i never mentioned any name i only spoke on the topic. May the stupidity for supporting tinubu affect you and your generation in Jesus name. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by Seefinish: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Tinubu is not bothered about high exchange rate and inflation because he knows that he has agbado and corn for his urchins. And those who won't get his agbado and corn can go hungry and jobless but you will see them smiling and blaming Oyedepo for building Ark instead of factories

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by agadez007(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2022
Na the same boat carry buhari and Tinubu
He want Nigeria to be self dependent when we are not a producing nation

90 years old man

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by successmatters(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2022
life2017:

Chai,

See ignorance mixed with illiteracy

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by successmatters(m): 9:31am On Jul 24, 2022
The best way to control people and make them slaves is by using hunger and starvation tactics, Tinubu understands this. Buharri tried as much as he can to impoverish all of the masses of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by bularuz(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2022
That's an unfortunate statement if he actually said that

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by bularuz(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2022
life2017:

Challenge who?
Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by successmatters(m): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2022
bularuz:
That's an unfortunate statement if he actually said that

An own goal, at the rate Tinubu is scoring against APC, they have lost this election even before the campaigns start.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by successmatters(m): 9:39am On Jul 24, 2022
bularuz:

Challenge who?

He will ne challenging you the masses to produce without electricity, produce without security, produce with the high cost of goods and materials, produce with all the bad roads.

While Tinubu and APC loots the country and his unemployed children buys of choice properties in the US.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by tctrills: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2022
life2017:
You like Tinubu know nothing about economies. When most of the food we eat is imported

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by tctrills: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Biafrans hogs already masturbatiing on the comment section on Facebook
You are waiting for masturbators after your lord and savior said nonsense. We import our rice, cars, computers yet you don't care about the fall of the naira. You guys would support anything as long as it comes from Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by kenedy175(m): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2022
You just can't support this party without looking dumb and stupid

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Not UK It's Nigeria, To Be Specific, Kano State / This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas / How Much Tax Do We Pay On Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.