Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) (4727 Views)

President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) / PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku / Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by techWriter3: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2022
I dewan sure you knowing anything about economics
Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by RealLagosBoy: 11:23am On Jul 24, 2022
Nigerians willl miss Buhari if Tinubu eventually becomes president.

The illiterate doesn't know that high exchange rate is one of the major cause of inflation.

He doesn't care about exchange rate but APC used it to campaign against Jonathan in 2015.

Before December $1 = 1000 naira.

Mumu man.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by obyrich(m): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2022
life2017:
He made a fantastic point . He is simply saying it should actually challenge us to focus on our local products
But he bribed delegates who voted him in dollars. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by Eniitankorede: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
Many IPOB illiterates and Obituary wailers will never understand that statement. It means you give jobs and control inflation, salary will be enough in whatever currency it is paid.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by successmatters(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Many IPOB illiterates and Obituary wailers will never understand that statement. It means you give jobs and control inflation, salary will be enough in whatever currency it is paid.

Chai
Lack of education is a major disease that should be treated in a hospital.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by toneroforever(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
JAMO84:
Mpurumirin has eaten all your brain

Was that the only part you heard? You didn't hear when he said that will make us to be dependent on our local products?

If we are depending on local production, why should we worry about dollar? Has America ever worried about Naira?

Sycophants like u disgust me. Imagine an adult in today's Nigeria sounding so foolish so he can earn his stipend as TMC.
Be careful. Cos that's how Lie Mohammed started. That's if u've not become irredeemable.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by Miracle2022: 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
There is no how you can defend Tinubu without sounding stupid.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by SLam231: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Like are you even ok…you must be a clown if you don’t worry about your exchange rate when you don’t produce anything or export anything and all you do is to exchange your broken currency to usd to import things…like wtf are you guys smoking lately….you want to focus on local products when you don’t have the main social amenities that needs to be available in order to have a good platform for your citizens to invest on their local products….no road no light and you said you wanna focus on your local products….mehn go get some senses cox you lost what God gave you kid.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by tinsel: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
How much is US dollars to Russia Rubbles? It is time Nigeria forget the craze for imported things on focus on our local industries from food item to personal items.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by tinsel: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
lebienconnu:
Electricity issue has to be sorted before we can even start to be hopeful. Local manufacturers cannot produce cheaper goods with same quality as foreign ones with N800/Litre diesel. Obasanjo"s govt effort on electricity was frustrated by corruption. A whooping sum of 16 billion dollars was squandered.

Give us cheap and steady electrical power supply and you will see Nigeria economy bloom once again and Naira regain its lost glory.

You also have a point here as well.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by toneroforever(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
kenedy175:
You just can't support this party without looking dumb and stupid

Sometimes I want to respond to their comments & I'm like.........did a human being just type this

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by michlins(m): 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
People who don't know anything about small businesses are saying that it's ok that we should patronize local products.

Take for instance,a machine I bought five months ago for 36k is currently 45k. How can you beat that type of inflation and exchange rate as a business person.

Yes we don't earn dollars but our consumption is benched on dollars.

The cost of dollar affects the cost of diesel which affects transport which affects even our local products.

Don't listen to politicians, there's always an economic principle to justify their position and failure. Just look around and ask yourself how well are you faring

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by Winnersunited: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Supporting and defending Ahmed Tinubu is the most difficult thing to do in Nigeria today. You will defend his age, his State of origin, his certificate forgery, his original name, corruption, drug related activities, billion van, his shaky skaky hands, his dock at Conduct of conduct tribunal, so where do you start. Please I come in peace.

Don't expect followers of 3rd class Philosophy Graduate of Nssuka to understand Economic postulation of a first-class Business Administration majoring in Accounting BSC Chicago State University graduate

A man clearly highlighted the famous US, Isreal, Russia, Korea Military reserve system and drafting, he analysis bothered on local stapples of Nigerians like cassava and maize products and also spoke on self defence training for all youths

What did Akpu munching gorrilas turn the brilliant suggestions to?! Agbado and Cassava joke

Sooner or later we must understand United States Dollars would keep gaining points at the Forex market since American economy and GDP keeps expanding at a rate many countries can't catch up with

We either use our crude oil petroldollars and forex for important sectors like Manufacturing, Agriculture and substitute importation for local production or we continue using all our resources to buy sustain exchange rates

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by Owologbo(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
life2017:
He made a fantastic point . He is simply saying it should actually challenge us to focus on our local products
which local product?
which of the electronic appliances or phone gadgets do you produce (to start with)?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by ambale(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
JAMO84:
Mpurumirin has eaten all your brain

Was that the only part you heard? You didn't hear when he said that will make us to be dependent on our local products?

If we are depending on local production, why should we worry about dollar? Has America ever worried about Naira?

And how do we focus on local production, when it is cheaper to bring it from abroad

The truth is these guys are not ready developing this nation

Same story different year
Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by simple250: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
Zionmdde:

Shhhhhhhhh don't carry this your ignorance to the public. Don't follow an old man to be talking rubbish

Use 1bottle Take cool your temper ...

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by simple250: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eniitankorede:

And buhari has been looking for solution all this years ...abi na JONATHAN TINUBU WAN REPLACE

If you wan take your life play, abeg consider your children.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by Eniitankorede: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
simple250:

And buhari has been looking for solution all this years ...abi na JONATHAN TINUBU WAN REPLACE

If you wan take your life play, abeg consider your children.

Tinubu is not Buhari. He is far more intelligent and foresighted than Buhari.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by RealLagosBoy: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Labour party or Peter Obi is not your main opposition.

This is why APC lost in Osun. You focus more on Peter Obi than PDP that is your main opposition.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) by itismd2: 6:47am On Nov 03, 2022
People will be opening their mouth to support rubbish.
Even Japan who is a heavy manufacturer did everything possible to maintain exchange rate.

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/japan-spent-record-s606b-in-october-interventions-to-prop-up-yen#:~:text=TOKYO%20%2D%20Japan%20spent%20a%20record,soften%20the%20yen's%20sharp%20fall.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted / Lagos Government Defends Makoko Demolition / The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.