Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Analyse This Bible Passage And Tell Me If You Believe this really Happened - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Analyse This Bible Passage And Tell Me If You Believe this really Happened (924 Views)

Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. / What Is Your Favourite Bible Passage? / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analyse This Bible Passage And Tell Me If You Believe this really Happened by Realtalk20: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Maynman:

Listen to your advice and also READ below
Post what you said cheesy
Why shouldn’t he refuse you all 3 times?
You are stucked!

Thanks

Read the below slowly ( read wetin dem write down small small)
Pls go back and read the OP 's comment, then read my comments serially then read your question then read my response again. Slowly. No rush am sir read am slow slow, e be like say English hard u sir?

Thanks (Thank sir)

1 Like

Re: Analyse This Bible Passage And Tell Me If You Believe this really Happened by Maynman: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Realtalk20:

Pls go back and read the OP 's comment, then read my comments serially then read your question then read my response again. Slowly. No rush am sir read am slow slow, e be like say English hard u sir?

Thanks (Thank sir)

Noise.
You are stucked!

You can do all this except post what you said lol

Thanks

Re: Analyse This Bible Passage And Tell Me If You Believe this really Happened by Realtalk20: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
Maynman:

Noise.
You are stucked!

Thanks

Thanks (Thank sir)

1 Like

Re: Analyse This Bible Passage And Tell Me If You Believe this really Happened by Maynman: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Realtalk20:

Thanks (Thank sir)
Noise, you rather do all this than post what you said, guess you not proud of what you said

Post what you said grin
E be like sey comprehension hard for you sir?
You are stucked!

Thanks
Re: Analyse This Bible Passage And Tell Me If You Believe this really Happened by Realtalk20: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Maynman:

Noise, you rather do all this than post what you said, guess you not proud of what you said

Post what you said grin
You are stucked!

Thanks

Thanks (Thank sir)

1 Like

Re: Analyse This Bible Passage And Tell Me If You Believe this really Happened by Maynman: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
Realtalk20:

Thanks (Thank sir)

You are stucked!

Thanks

Re: Analyse This Bible Passage And Tell Me If You Believe this really Happened by Realtalk20: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Maynman:

You are stucked!

Thanks

grin

Well I am glad you learned your lesson. Yes I intentionally ignored you because the discussion was between myself and the other gentleman and you decided to poke nose in, not even in a civilized way but in the usual motor park manner commonly used by teenagers on this forum.

Anyways if by now you haven't figured out that I have no interest in discussing with you, in even exchanging hellos with you at all then you need to sit in a corner and worry about your cognitive ability.

Now good day and I hope you learned a valuable lesson on manners and minding your business.

Now be gone

2 Likes

Re: Analyse This Bible Passage And Tell Me If You Believe this really Happened by Maynman: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
Realtalk20:

grin

Well I am glad you learned your lesson. Yes I intentionally ignored you because the discussion was between myself and the other gentleman and you decided to poke nose in, not even in a civilized way but in the usual motor park manner commonly used by teenagers on this forum.

Anyways if by now you haven't figured out that I have no interest in discussing with you, in even exchanging hellos with you at all then you need to sit in a corner and worry about your cognitive ability.

Now good day and I hope you learned a valuable lesson on manners and minding your business.

Now be gone

You’ve been replying to my messages since, do you understand what “ignore” means?

You were blabbing and i got you now you are stucked.
next time think before posting.
I asked a simple question but you too dumb to answer and resort to insult!

You are stucked!

Thanks

Now, go off!

Re: Analyse This Bible Passage And Tell Me If You Believe this really Happened by Realtalk20: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
Maynman:

You’ve been replying to my messages since, do you understand what “ignore” means?

You were blabbing and i got you now you are stucked.
next time think before posting.

Post what you said grin
You are stucked!

Thanks

Now, go off!

It hurts doesn't young child. grin
You really want to be my friend don't you? grin
Lonely ?

Glad you learned your lesson. Take the spanking and go think over the lessons. Next time you see adults discussing stay clear. And remain in the romance section where you kind are .

Be a good boy and read your books too. Help your mum in the kitchen too.

Stop crying and chin up

Bye kiddo cheesy
Re: Analyse This Bible Passage And Tell Me If You Believe this really Happened by Realtalk20: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Maynman:

You are the one stucked after saying rubbish, yoy the one butt hurt.
A friend to a retar.d? I’ll pass

Glad i made you eat your words and got you stucked.

next time think before posting and don’t just blab like the retar.d you are.

Continue crying and heads down

Bye re.tard!

E pain am to the bone grin

Yeye pikin

Come on gerraway

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] / Muslim Sitcom: Little Mosque On The Prarie / Somali Forces Ban, Burn Muslim Women's Veils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.