Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Analyse This Bible Passage And Tell Me If You Believe this really Happened - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Analyse This Bible Passage And Tell Me If You Believe this really Happened (923 Views)

Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. / What Is Your Favourite Bible Passage? / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analyse This Bible Passage And Tell Me If You Believe this really Happened by Dtruthspeaker: 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
HazardAwka:
[b]1 KINGS 1 : 9 - 15
...And the third captain of fifty went up and
came and fell on his knees before Elijah and
entreated him, “O man of God, please let my life,
and the life of these fifty servants of yours, be
precious in your sight. Behold, fire came down from
heaven and consumed the two former captains of
fifty men with their fifties, but now let my life be
precious in your sight.” Then the angel of the
Lord said to Elijah, “Go down with him; do not be
afraid of him.” So he arose and went down with him
to the king.[/font]

Did this really happen undecided, I find it hard to believe, just read it carefully, fire coming down from heaven killed 51 people and the king sent another 51 persons, they too were burnt to death and the King sent another 51 persons grin?
At the end the Angel told him to not be afraid, follow him now undecided

Did you not see that the 3rd Captain was a wise polite man?

Is like the office of common sense has been closed for a long time!
Re: Analyse This Bible Passage And Tell Me If You Believe this really Happened by Dtruthspeaker: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Think about how many soldiers Putin is sending to Ukraine and how many have died then come back and tell me if you believe that a ruler is sending people to go and die or not! smiley

You obviously do not have a Bible else you would have known that Ahab, Saul, Pharaoh did it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Site On Bible Distribution / If The Trumpet Should Sound Now What Would Be Your Fate / What Is Your Favorite Bible Stories?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.