Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead (42526 Views)

Ibadan One Million March For Peter Obi Is A Total Shutdown / How The Hausa/Yoruba Clash In Shasha Market, Ibadan Started - Eyewitness (Video) / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by sweetjohn(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
typical igbo man and bragging. . Oga go and release namadi kanu if you are brave as you said. Not coming to brag on the Internet. . Be like the yorubas, goan release nnamdi kanu the way we released igboho
We don't brag... We have seen war fought war and did not run away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eddygourdo:
you are a little boy that hasn't seen anything in life. If you see violence, you will shit your pants. So get your dull brain out of the action movies you watch and never threaten to kill a whole tribe again. Mind you that statement you made could make you cry for a few weeks if one wants to do something about it. Watch it

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Farid24224(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
jhubril:
I WAS THERE LIVE! THIS IS THE TRUE STORY. I was about to cross to the other side of the road connecting Mobil and Ringroad when I saw what was clearly a chaotic scene. An argument or a physical confrontation had already taken place between a Yoruba man and and an Hausaman, and it seemed like the yoruba man sustained some injury on his arm. Efforts were made to calm the nerves of both parties and in all honesty the Hausas who were there did their best to reach an amicable settlement of the dispute. But some Yorubas were making some provocative statements and heating up the entire scene. I was at the spot where the Mai Shai's kiosk stood and I had a brief conversation with him about the genesis of the whole thing.

It was at this point that the aggrieved Yoruba guy came back to the scene wielding a broken bottle and vowing to kill one of the Hausas. Both parties and their supporters began to lose their cool and what followed was a free for all fight. The yoruba man who was weilding a broken bottle was a pale looking individual and as he chased down his target some brave Hausamen managed to disarm him. He was knocked down and it seemed like he was whipped with a charm as he fell slowly and started gasping for breaths. I was staring at what looked like a man battling to regain consciousness when some bystanders rushed down to resuscitate him. He got slapped on his chest several times but when all efforts proved abortive he was rushed to a nearby hospital in a tricycle.

Everyone scampered for safety. I flagged down a bike and left the scene for Mokola. What a sad day!

So according to you, whose fault it is?? The Hausa men or the Yoruba man?!
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Henrymathias: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
after killing the hausas, we are coming for you igbos
abi na hausas dey deal with you for your Southwest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Jack500: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
McLizbae:
grin bros go plug your brain nah!

You are the one that need to
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Sunnyski: 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
The sunbird goes to the court and the weaver bird goes to the court, whosoever is found guilty, the parrot will sing.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by oneclickng: 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
Two brothers
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
SlayerofSatan:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/one-feared-dead-as-hausa-yoruba-clash-in-ibadan/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Lalasticlala and mynd44 and seun, I expect better, u moved this thread to FP? this is irresponsible news reporting by the OP, going by the caption... "Yoruba and Hausa" it's wrong... this caption can escalate into bigger issues for both ethnic region.... don't u think?

Make me a MOD seun, I have been asking u for it since

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by GGirll: 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

Yoruba are no match with the Igbos, we patiently await the day you guys will declare outright war on d Igbos, then you will understand why Nigeria asa whole couldn't win the Biafran war n even the UK n US helped them. You will totally annihilated and your so called Lagos reduced to rubble's try n see.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
sweetjohn:
The day Yoruba in their entire life ever try to fight the Igbos. The Igbos will be singing praises to God for giving them the opportunity to expand their land bc they are going to chase you poeple out of south west to Togo or Benin
the small beating them beat you guys for oshogbo last week never reset your brains right??
Or the beating Ipobians received during voting reg in Lagos never reset your faculty,I thought y’all will counter the attack but you settled on social media to rant as usually grin(cowards)
Y’all mellow when a whole eze indigbo was given the best wipe in his ass in akure

Y’all are just chestbeaters,no wonder 3m imbeciles lost their lives in RIOT (not worthy to be called war)

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by GGirll: 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
BadRadio:

Lalasticlala and mynd44 and seun, I expect better, u moved this thread to FP? this is irresponsible news reporting by the OP, going by the caption... "Yoruba and Hausa" it's wrong... this caption can escalate into bigger issues for both ethnic region.... don't u think?

Make me a MOD seun, I have been asking u for it since

But if it Igbo news, you will not complain but read it with pleasure and via tribalistic hateful relish.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by jamilololowizzy: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
agadez007:
Tinubu will go to beg and bribe the Hausa community to die the matter because of his selfish ambition

Dude.. it is an ambition to do things differently and effect the changes required to place our country in it's right place which is to be the real giant of Africa. No one else is in a position and has the desire and capacity to do this but Tinubu.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
GGirll:

But if it Igbo news, you will not complain but read it with pleasure and via tribalistic hateful relish.
but u agree that's irresponsible news reporting?
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
GGirll:

Yoruba are no match with the Igbos, we patiently await the day you guys will declare outright war on d Igbos, then you will understand why Nigeria asa whole couldn't win the Biafran war n even the UK n US helped them. You will totally annihilated and your so called Lagos reduced to rubble's try n see.
the small beating them beat you guys for oshogbo last week never reset your brains right??
Or the beating Ipobians received during voting reg in Lagos never reset your faculty,I thought y’all will counter the attack but you settled on social media to rant as usually grin(cowards)
Y’all mellow when a whole eze indigbo was given the best wipe in his ass in akure

Y’all are just chestbeaters,no wonder 3m imbeciles lost their lives in RIOT (not worthy to be called war)
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Joe4real1988(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
See Yoruba Muslims butchering Hausas, yet they want Hausas to vote their Tinubu who doesn't even believe in one Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by sweetjohn(m): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
akinremiayomide:

Hausa can never fight Igbos in igboland. Never happened. All Igbo fight occur outside south east. It's only solders that fought igbos in Igboland. But you guys they chase you guys out of your land.

Save this inside your skull, Yoruba can not stand Igbo in any kind of fight. Yoruba ke... Una want die. Don't start what you can not finish oga
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
sweetjohn:
Hausa can never fight Igbos in igboland. Never happened. All Igbo fight occur outside south east. It's only solders that fought igbos in Igboland. But you guys they chase you guys out of your land.

Save this inside your skull, Yoruba can not stand Igbo in any kind of fight. Yoruba ke... Una want die. Don't start what you can not finish oga
go tell those in Enugu this rubbish

The Hausas can’t try rubbish in SW anymore
The treatment of IFE and Shasha market is still fresh in their memory
Come see how humble they are now
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by sweetjohn(m): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
akinremiayomide:
go tell those in Enugu this rubbish

The Hausas can’t try rubbish in SW anymore
The treatment of IFE and Shasha market is still fresh in their memory
Come see how humble they are now
Are you sure you are well. What is the topic of this post again?
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
sweetjohn:

https://www.nairaland.com/3088250/hausa-igbos-clash-aba-3#45343136
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by greatfucker: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
GGirll:

lol wat did I just hear u said Nigeria as whole couldn't win the Biafra war hahahahahah
my brother Biafra is dead and buried my dear bro even ojuwku said it himself
as for yr obituary he is going no we're
we will even prefer Fulani to continue ruling this country than this talkative Igbo I hate that tribe with passion
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Gbeng30(m): 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
Only God know the kind of orientation those Hausa leaders gave their followers that killing and violent is the way out... The level of their fanaticsm wherever they go no be here..
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by sweetjohn(m): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
akinremiayomide:
https://www.nairaland.com/3088250/hausa-igbos-clash-aba-3#45343136
That is not fight. They stabbed an Igno son and run away. They deserted their community in that area. Look here, in Nigeria, the people that have cannibalism tendency are Igbos and hausas and the hausas knows this very well. Hence they always runaway. But in SW they kill you people and chased you guys away while they occupied your lands. It can never happened in Igbo land instead the road will be blocked and slaughtering of any Hausa person on sight will began. It has happened several times. You can't kill an Igbo man in SW or north without retaliation in SE. Head must rolled also.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by DukeofUmueri247: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
and lost over 3m imbeciles and the women raped to stupour grin
There is no war if lives are not lost...The truth remains a whole country was held by a region for 3yrs...So a threat from a region known for cowardice is a mere child's play..

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by goldmatrix(m): 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
..and the person feared death would be a yoruba, coward set of ethic bigots.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by jhubril(m): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Farid24224:

So according to you, whose fault it is?? The Hausa men or the Yoruba man?!
I can't really answer this question but what I know is this country is doomed. So much hatred everywhere. It's disheartening. Let's go back to my eye-witness account. In all fairness, the Hausas tried to resolve the problem amicably. I was one of those that were dragging the deceased guy from the scene of the fight before he left angrily and stormed the scene with a broken bottle.

There were some Yoruba okada riders there too but they didn't really do much to settle the fight. But after the deceased guy fell to the ground I saw many them running away from the scene.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by IvarDboneless: 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
Vote4Obi:

Tinubu once said he doesn't believe in Nigeria and his actions have been proving that since. He provided cover for OPC to lay siege and murder many Northerners during his first tenure as governor. Recently, he told Sanwo Olu his puppet to seize and destroy bikes and carts owned by Northerners in Lagos.

Northerners are not fools, they will pay surely pay Tinubu back in his own coins!!
grin there's no monopoly in propaganda I dey feel u bro

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
Come and meet your death.

ASAPFERG1:
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
sweetjohn:
That is not fight. They stabbed an Igno son and run away. They deserted their community in that area. Look here, in Nigeria, the people that have cannibalism tendency are Igbos and hausas and the hausas knows this very well. Hence they always runaway. But in SW they kill you people and chased you guys away while they occupied your lands. It can never happened in Igbo land instead the road will be blocked and slaughtering of any Hausa person on sight will began. It has happened several times. You can't kill an Igbo man in SW or north without retaliation in SE. Head must rolled also.
you are mistaking Hausas to fulanis
Hausas are not bloody killers,majority of conflict btw southern tribes with Hausas are base on misunderstandings always in market places

Nah fulanis dey go ransack villages,kill innocent people and vanish into bush.
Thank God they are meeting their Waterloo gradually in SW.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Farid24224(m): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
jhubril:

I can't really answer this question but what I know is this country is doomed. So much hatred everywhere. It's disheartening. Let's go back to my eye-witness account. In all fairness, the Hausas tried to resolve the problem amicably. I was one of those that were dragging the deceased guy from the scene of the fight before he left angrily and stormed the scene with a broken bottle.

There were some Yoruba okada riders there too but they didn't really do much to settle the fight. But after the deceased guy fell to the ground I saw many them running away from the scene.

I just don't know why people will hate others because of their tribe...With the way I love others, I have never had any grudge against others apart from my tribe...I love making friends with them. And am Hausa, I hate the way we treat others from other regions wallahi.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Anndrew(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
They should make sure they slaughter those abokis well in ibadan
lolz..u dey vex
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by dragunov: 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jolomenas:

Yes we own this country dan uwar mamanka!

That is why Fulanis are killing you too. Oniyeye
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Jd10k(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
Makinde should enjoy his new Okada citizens from Chad, Niger and Sudan .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti / How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha / 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.