Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead (42514 Views)

Ibadan One Million March For Peter Obi Is A Total Shutdown / How The Hausa/Yoruba Clash In Shasha Market, Ibadan Started - Eyewitness (Video) / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by ASAPFERG1: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

It would be a less messier affair if everyone just went their separate ways!
thank god you know that now
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
go read the news ode.. hausa don collect like terms
Na aboki go roast you use youcdo suya.

I no dey read anythin
U no get sense. U want make i call 30 aboki fallout for your end, fear fear man

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by ASAPFERG1: 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
musty177:

What happens if they slaughter yorubas in the north. If yorubas dare to draw a battle lane with Hausas. They (Yorubas) will just get themselves killed.

Even you tribalistic jerk, you are not safe
they attack us in the north, we attack them back. Shikena
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Goodday90(m): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jack500:

Shatap! It is ibos that are running their mouth on that first page not hausa, plug your brain before typing
no be today your people mumu
Fulani go still kill you,when dying you go say na shinedu shook you dagger
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by ASAPFERG1: 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
sweetjohn:
The day Yoruba in their entire life ever try to fight the Igbos. The Igbos will be singing praises to God for giving them the opportunity to expand their land bc they are going to chase you poeple out of south west to Togo or Benin
igbos and mouth. . While the ones wey dey my street they shutup pass anything because them dey fear grin
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by ASAPFERG1: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
sweetjohn:
Chestbeating! Haven't the Igbos done that before. Common small threat they give Igboho and his men they hang booth.. Igbos don't give up in a fight. they fight to the end.
igboho is a freeman today
But your nnamdi kanu is still in dss prison for a year now, while simon ekpa is helping him to fvck his wife toto grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
BloomingDale:

It’s the other way round.

They know. They're just evil troublemakers who want more petrol on the fires of chaos and anarchy.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by ASAPFERG1: 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eddygourdo:
cmon keep quiet. You mama left yansh. Why not start your bravado with me and see if I won't make you eat your intestines. Little boy wey never see wahala dey open mouth anyhow. I have thrown the gauntlet, if you fit carry am carry am.
oya past your house address for me if you get mind
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by ASAPFERG1: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Na aboki go roast you use youcdo suya.

I no dey read anythin
U no get sense. U want make i call 30 aboki fallout for your end, fear fear man
hausa don collect and ypu dey here dey brag
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by sweetjohn(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
igboho is a freeman today
But your nnamdi kanu is still in dss prison for a year now, while simon ekpa is helping him to fvck his wife toto grin
Does NMK looks like giving up? No. Igboho compromised his movement hence he was freed and ever since then he remain mute on the subject matter. NMK possessed the spirit of an average igbo man, even in DSS detention he was giving them wotowoto. He won't give up his movement until he is released. Igbos fought civil war for good 3 yrs with a nation with all the military and weapons and uptil today have not given up on the struggle. Can same be said of the Yorubas?
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Eddygourdo(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
oya past your house address for me if you get mind
cmon keep quiet. No be only address. U know this pattern. Pattern of a coward.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
hausa don collect and ypu dey here dey brag
Thunder don fučk ur brain comot
Hu tell u say I dey brag, even if sef I dey brag. Shey u reason say I be Hausa abi na only dem dey up.

U be olodo o. I be proper .....

U no dey hear say fear North?
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by ASAPFERG1: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Thunder don fučk ur brain comot
Hu tell u say I dey brag, even if sef I dey brag. Shey u reason say I be Hausa abi na only dem dey up.

U be olodo o. I be proper .....

U no dey hear say fear North?
abi this one done mad ni undecided
I no understand anything you type there
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by ASAPFERG1: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eddygourdo:
cmon keep quiet. No be only address. U know this pattern. Pattern of a coward.
oga paste your house address give me na if you get mind lol ..if you give me fake address, ogun go kill you
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by sweetjohn(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
igbos and mouth. . While the ones wey dey my street they shutup pass anything because them dey fear grin
Mumu! Igbos inside core north with bandits and bokoharam never fear na weaklings in south west they go fear. Touch them in your stupid area and share the testimony tomorrow on nairaland
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Smoke55: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
Family issue.. cheesy

As far as I'm concern ibos are our worst enemies, they want to dominate us in Lagos.. cool

They are the Zionist that want to take over South West.. kiss

We must chase them back to their erosion ravaged undeveloped region.. wink

As for hausas we are one people one family,they can kill us all they want but at last we will make peace with them..

Hausas are nice and peace loving people!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by ASAPFERG1: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
sweetjohn:
[s]Does NMK looks like giving up? No. Igboho compromised his movement hence he was freed and ever since then he remain mute on the subject matter. NMK possessed the spirit of an average igbo man, even in DSS detention he was giving them wotowoto. He won't give up his movement until he is released. Igbos fought civil war for good 3 yrs with a nation with all the military and weapons and uptil today have not given up on the struggle. Can same be said of the Yorubas?[/s]
typical igbo man and bragging. . Oga go and release namadi kanu if you are brave as you said. Not coming to brag on the Internet. . Be like the yorubas, goan release nnamdi kanu the way we released igboho

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by ASAPFERG1: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
sweetjohn:
Mumu! Igbos inside core north with bandits and bokoharam never fear na weaklings in south west they go fear. Touch them in your stupid area and share the testimony tomorrow on nairaland
oga nor quote me again if you nor get talk.. Get out
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
abi this one done mad ni undecided
I no understand anything you type there
Shey na must say u go understand me?

Person wey no get brain dey think?

You wey never fit coubt 1-10 wan understand wetin Pimpas dey talk.
Na only fućk u and ur yeye brothers sabi. Olodo person grin grin cheesy
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by ASAPFERG1: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Shey na must say u go understand me?

Person wey no get brain dey think?

You wey never fit coubt 1-10 wan understand wetin Pimpas dey talk.
Na only fućk u and ur yeye brothers sabi. Olodo person grin grin cheesy
my guy go visit scoan for deliverance. . E be like say craze newly locate you
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Eddygourdo(m): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
oga paste your house address give me na if you get mind lol ..if you give me fake address, ogun go kill you
na Ogun go kill your wretched papa no be me. Dem no know say you dey find who go kill you
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by jhubril(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
I WAS THERE LIVE! THIS IS THE TRUE STORY. I was about to cross to the other side of the road connecting Mobil and Ringroad when I saw what was clearly a chaotic scene. An argument or a physical confrontation had already taken place between a Yoruba man and and an Hausaman, and it seemed like the yoruba man sustained some injury on his arm. Efforts were made to calm the nerves of both parties and in all honesty the Hausas who were there did their best to reach an amicable settlement of the dispute. But some Yorubas were making some provocative statements and heating up the entire scene. I was at the spot where the Mai Shai's kiosk stood and I had a brief conversation with him about the genesis of the whole thing.

It was at this point that the aggrieved Yoruba guy came back to the scene wielding a broken bottle and vowing to kill one of the Hausas. Both parties and their supporters began to lose their cool and what followed was a free for all fight. The yoruba man who was weilding a broken bottle was a pale looking individual and as he chased down his target some brave Hausamen managed to disarm him. He was knocked down and it seemed like he was whipped with a charm as he fell slowly and started gasping for breaths. I was staring at what looked like a man battling to regain consciousness when some bystanders rushed down to resuscitate him. He got slapped on his chest several times but when all efforts proved abortive he was rushed to a nearby hospital in a tricycle.

Everyone scampered for safety. I flagged down a bike and left the scene for Mokola. What a sad day!

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by TimFisher2: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eddygourdo:
you are a little boy that hasn't seen anything in life. If you see violence, you will shit your pants. So get your dull brain out of the action movies you watch and never threaten to kill a whole tribe again. Mind you that statement you made could make you cry for a few weeks if one wants to do something about it. Watch it

See how you put fear for that guy body grin
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
my guy go visit scoan for deliverance. . E be like say craze newly locate you

God don already punish you shebi aboki don dey find u. U go see pepper
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Jack500: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Goodday90:
no be today your people mumu
Fulani go still kill you,when dying you go say na shinedu shook you dagger

As they are raping and Killing your parents in Enugu abi?
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by NOwazobia: 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
They are the closest, yet they are the farthest...

They are the only brothers that always fight. undecided
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by holywind(m): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Awusa behave as if they own this country no matter where they are.

they own the country, I tell this to anyone who cares to listen, watch as this matter die a natural death,
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by McLizbae: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
grin bros go plug your brain nah!
Jack500:

Yes, they did
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by kingsceemark(m): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
They should make sure they slaughter those abokis well in ibadan

Na Yoruba people you dey tell all this? Them no get the liver, some of them don dey pack their load already, for jakpament

1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
after killing the hausas, we are coming for you igbos

We will sink Lagos, you don't know how warring the igbos are.

I repeat, we will definitely sink lagos
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by sweetjohn(m): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
oga nor quote me again if you nor get talk.. Get out
So for your idiotic mind you be human being. Aboki get sense pass you sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Met With Top Traditional Rulers (pictures) / Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception / Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.