Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead (42521 Views)

Ibadan One Million March For Peter Obi Is A Total Shutdown / How The Hausa/Yoruba Clash In Shasha Market, Ibadan Started - Eyewitness (Video) / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by bobchigar(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nawa ooo. I don't know what the op intended to achieve by stating the ethnics of the concerned people. Even the the heading is misleading. The conflict between two individuals is now painted with ethnicity. We need to mind the kind of information we are spreading. I know people will not bother to read the details before jumping into conclusion that there is ethnicity clash.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Davidtope1986: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
Please let peace reign in our Nation �
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by ASAPFERG1: 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

There is no war if lives are not lost...The truth remains a whole country was held by a region for 3yrs...So a threat from a region known for cowardice is a mere child's play..
but they raped your mother and killed your father like goat grin
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by IJOBA11: 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Aldol:
It's so unfortunate how divided we are at this moment that we resort to killing at little things
It's good amotekun and police have doused the situation to prevent further loss of lives
May the soul of the departed rest in peace
YOU ARE PAINED THAT IT DIDN’T HAPPEN IN THE SOUTH RIGHT grin

NORTHERNERS ARE WATCHING

CC

ARREWA

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Aldol: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
IJOBA11:
YOU ARE PAINED THAT IT DIDN’T HAPPEN IN THE SOUTH RIGHT grin

NORTHERNERS ARE WATCHING

CC

ARREWA
Pained about what, make me understand
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by darediamond(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
gozmok1:
Serious Apc urchins need update on what’s happening politcally in the North

The pure reality on ground remains .. northern Muslims ain’t even freaking about the Muslim Muslim thing .. they’re not interested .. even the core Islam fanatics

The North need security .. Apc disappointed all..and make ethnic and tribal sentiment more pronounced in the North

Apc will lose North west

Kastina and jigawa Zamfara..

Believing Apc will win any state in Northeast is hallucinations

Muslim Muslim won’t even sell in the North.. maybe 2015 .. it would have been possible due to desperation on the North yo get power

Now is not about religion... is all about unity peace and way forward

After 2023 e go clear well
How I wish they act foolishly still by voting APC in that there North.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by yusluvad(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Pathetic and disheartening, the Fulani's just like wahala everywhere they go. They don't respect their hosts...
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by DukeofUmueri247: 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
[quote author=ASAPFERG1 post=115051795]but they raped your mother and killed your father like goat grin[/quote
Not the same way the Fulani raped your mother and chase your lineage Away from Ilorin ur ancestral land...Show me an Igbo land under the leadership of the Fulani and I will show you ur father with a common sense.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by ASAPFERG1: 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
[quote author=DukeofUmueri247 post=115053518][/quote]but they raped your mother and killed your father like a goat grin
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by sokera: 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eddygourdo:
yen yen yen. Alot of words and lots of rubbish spewed. It pains you that lagos is no man's land abi. If you want your lagos back, can you afford to buy it back from us ? Poor landlord.
illiterate like you , go and ask Russians what happened to their properties in UK ...
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by zumbigbo(m): 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
after killing the hausas, we are coming for you igbos

Chestbeater coalition.....where is that IBB quote about drums and sleep?
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by DukeofUmueri247: 12:08am On Jul 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
but they raped your mother and killed your father like a goat grin

Must you repeat this shit....Write something new....

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by DukeofUmueri247: 12:12am On Jul 25, 2022
zumbigbo:

Chestbeater coalition.....where is that IBB quote about drums and sleep?
No mind that mumu....Common Hausa dey beat them for their papa land...
Fulani even collect their land from them and install an "Emir" over them in their own land..

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by VULCAN(m): 12:13am On Jul 25, 2022
Hausas are always killing Yorubas in Yorubaland but who do Yoruba's display hatred towards.

Igbos.

Never will you find Igbos ganging up to attack Yorubas in Yorubaland.

Sadly, That's why people will always call Yorubas cowards till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by DukeofUmueri247: 12:13am On Jul 25, 2022
sokera:
illiterate like you , go and ask Russians what happened to their properties in UK ...

Mumu
What happened to their properties
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by edosignature(m): 12:38am On Jul 25, 2022
In Nigeria the poor are always divided by Religion & Tribe, but are united in Poverty.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Eddygourdo(m): 3:56am On Jul 25, 2022
sokera:
you are a small boy. This one think say movie and film na real life. Start it in your street first and see if you won't eat your intestines
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by TAYO124: 7:59am On Jul 25, 2022
When you stumble upon a fight scene, if you’re not a law enforcement officer or you do not know both parties fighting simply mind your business.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by musty177(m): 8:07am On Jul 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
they attack us in the north, we attack them back. Shikena

They don’t, cut the crap
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by GGirll: 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
greatfucker:

lol wat did I just hear u said Nigeria as whole couldn't win the Biafra war hahahahahah
my brother Biafra is dead and buried my dear bro even ojuwku said it himself
as for yr obituary he is going no we're
we will even prefer Fulani to continue ruling this country than this talkative Igbo I hate that tribe with passion

I still stand by my words, Yoruba till eternity are no match for Igbos, take it to your grave oh fool.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by sokera: 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Eddygourdo:
you are a small boy. This one think say movie and film na real life. Start it in your street first and see if you won't eat your intestines
go and find out what happened yo Chelsea football club .. mumu
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by sokera: 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

I know I am Mumu
What happened to their properties
go and ask what happened to Chelsea football club
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Eddygourdo(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
sokera:
go and find out what happened yo Chelsea football club .. mumu
Na Wa Oh
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by Igbojew: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
Yoruba and Housa/Fulani are one says Tinubu.Imagine if this happens in any South East state Yoruba Muslims and Tinubu urchins will flood this place using it to demarket Peter Obi......I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by greatfucker: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2022
GGirll:

I still stand by my words, Yoruba till eternity are no match for Igbos, take it to your grave oh fool.

I will also keep saying it Biafra is dead and buried
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by GGirll: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2022
greatfucker:

I will also keep saying it Biafra is dead and buried

Oduduwa republic hehehe I laugh in afonja
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by greatfucker: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
GGirll:

Oduduwa republic hehehe I laugh in afonja

cry more tinubu or atiku will be our president no Igbo man can ever reach there
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by GGirll: 11:33am On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=greatfucker post=115116780]

cry more tinubu or atiku will be our president
no Igbo man can ever reach there [/quotes]

You will not live to see it happen.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by greatfucker: 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=GGirll post=115157530][/quote]

yr entire generation is curse, anything u lay yr hand shall never come to past
yr mother life shall be miserable ,ur entire lineage will be like the downfall of Nigeria,it shall never be well with there,yr struggle will surely be in vain,no man will have mercy upon u
above all u shall never live to even reply my message talkless of seeing tomorrow
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by GGirll: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
greatfucker:

yr entire generation is curse, anything u lay yr hand shall never come to past
yr mother life shall be miserable ,ur entire lineage will be like the downfall of Nigeria,it shall never be well with there,yr struggle will surely be in vain,no man will have mercy upon u
above all u shall never live to even reply my message talkless of seeing tomorrow

see diotic agbero of cursed generation already. your life and that of your entire exixtence and linage as well as pedigree is dead and soooooo cursed forever and ever in JESUS NAME AMEN.......YOUR DEATH IS EVEN IMMINENT FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead by greatfucker: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
GGirll:

see diotic agbero of cursed generation already. your life and that of your entire exixtence and linage as well as pedigree is dead and soooooo cursed forever and ever in JESUS NAME AMEN.......YOUR DEATH IS EVEN IMMINENT FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

it shall never be well with u and yr shameless mother u shall not see the end of this year in peace
torment,sorrow shall not depart out ur family

long suffering, sufferness shall be with u and entire household, generation,lineage, family members,cousins,and any creepy thing related to u.ur offspring shall never make it in there entire life,above all u will bury yr children infact yr children children's
yr offspring shall never live long u have know there beginning u will surely know the ending of there life

yr generation shall never be free from poverty
listen old fools me and u have yr enter one trousers u think u can just come and insult any body on social media u don enter my pot of soup I will show what life is u will know life is different from hiding under a nairaland moniker

u have enter the lion den
watch yr movement this week and see wonder I will deal with u
that is all I have to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots / Video: Insurgents Flee In Multitude As Military Bombards Sambisa Stronhhold / Peter Obi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.