Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Is He Asking For A Slap? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Asking For A Slap? (1869 Views)

She Gave Me A Slap For Staring At Her TITT!ES!..:( / Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Asking For A Slap? by Pweety4me(f): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2011
When a stranger looks at me lustfully when i am sitting down & minding my business? 

Some guys just don't know thier LIMITS!!

The most annoying part is that, the guy is old enough to be a dad but is dressed like a toddler potty training.

1 Like

Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by 190: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2011
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by claremont(m): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2011
Obviously a f-ucking pervert. I saw one old fool the other day with his hand in his pockets secretly playing with himself while looking at a bunch of kindergarten girls walking to school, what a w-anker! shocked shocked
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by Pweety4me(f): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2011
^^^Oh shitzz what a shame. . . undecided
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by sistajay(f): 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2011
Yes, slap that beast between his legs!!
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by Pweety4me(f): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2011
^^Lol i'm good cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by Mannylex(m): 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2011
Ha ha ha. . . I laugh in swahili. Probably, he's suffering from "Spiritual Conji". At least the most important thing is he can't look but can touch. He'll just be committing the crime of lookery.
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by Pweety4me(f): 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2011
Hmm Manny *frowns*
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by dealordea(m): 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2011
hmmmm, Big slap, Gbosa, grin grin grin
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2011
Like seriously what's the idea of this topic? No offense
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by dealordea(m): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2011
Seriously, None, No head , no tail, No good point, Just a wind up thread, grin
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by Pweety4me(f): 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2011
deal_ordea:

hmmmm, Big slap, Gbosa, grin grin grin
R u not guilty of this? undecided

REALITY101:

Like seriously what's the idea of this topic? No offense
Seriously, like what was the point of ur comment?
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2011
Because I have the right to comment on any thread including meaningless ones such as this one. Don't tell me you also have the right to post trash as usual. .
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by dealordea(m): 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2011
Pweety4me:

R u not guilty of this? undecided

Why should i
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by Pweety4me(f): 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2011
REALITY101:

Because I have the right to comment on any thread including meaningless ones such as this one. Don't tell me you also have the right to post trash as usual. .
I post trash as usual huh? and what do u ever post?

deal_ordea:

Question with question.
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by dealordea(m): 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2011
@op, Just find time to hook up with other things instead of posting unreasonable thread up. By the way, BF or should i say Hubby is calling you to bed, grin grin grin
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by Pweety4me(f): 12:01am On Jul 31, 2011
It's not really unreasonable or meaningless. . .as this is the low-life 'doggy' attitude most of you guys display knowingly & unknowingly face the facts!!
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 31, 2011
Pweety4me:

When a stranger looks at me lustfully when i am sitting down & minding my business?  

Some guys just don't know thier LIMITS!!

The most annoying part is that, the guy is old enough to be a dad but is dressed like a toddler potty training.

I hear ya! Its alright if a guy looks in tasteful way, but when they make their lust too obvious its invasive and yucky. One guy literally walked a circle around me looking me up and down and I didnt like it! He needed a slap or something!

1 Like

Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by dealordea(m): 12:06am On Jul 31, 2011
talina:

I hear ya! Its alright if a guy looks in tasteful way, but when they make their lust too obvious its invasive and yucky. One guy literally walked a circle around me looking me up and down and I didnt like it! He needed a slap or something!

When a guy does that, i guess you should be thankful for getting that kind of attention, meanwhile i rather admire you from far away.
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by dealordea(m): 12:08am On Jul 31, 2011
Pweety4me:

It's not really unreasonable or meaningless. . .as this is the low-life 'canine' attitude most of you guys display knowingly & unknowingly face the facts!!

i don't see myself facing any fact about that, You just need to get a grip about it all, instead of providing a slap, Just ignore
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by Pweety4me(f): 12:09am On Jul 31, 2011
talina:

grin Trust meee it's not good to be nice a lady ssumtimez undecided
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by Pweety4me(f): 12:10am On Jul 31, 2011
deal_ordea:

i don't see myself facing any fact about that, You just need to get a grip about it all, instead of providing a slap, Just ignore

Bwaha! y don't u tell ur male species to get a grip about it all. . .shiorrr
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by dealordea(m): 12:12am On Jul 31, 2011
Pweety4me:

Bwaha! y don't u tell your male species to get a grip about it all. . .shiorrr

Lets just skip the whole bullshit!!! how is weekend going with you?
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by Pweety4me(f): 12:16am On Jul 31, 2011
*Rolls eyes around the room*
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by Mynd44: 2:28am On Jul 31, 2011
Since he did not touch or say anything to you, he has not done anything wrong but if you slap him, you are the criminal.
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by Brite02(m): 5:51am On Jul 31, 2011
^^ cool cool

@OP
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 31, 2011
Poster please slap him grin
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by Mynd44: 7:34am On Jul 31, 2011
^^^
And when the guy beats her up she comes back here to run her mouth again
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 31, 2011
^^^ grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by 912(m): 10:35am On Jul 31, 2011
So just cos a guy looked at you, then you should slap him  Its even possible that it wasn't as bad as you are trying to make it sound. it might just be that u guys locked eyes for a second and now he is a perv. undecided
I"ll advice that the next time you "feel" someone is staring at you, simple walk away from that place and don't start thinking of how to slap them (which by the way is so uncivilized) or create a thread about it.
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by Goldieluks: 11:00am On Jul 31, 2011
I'd SLAP the living day light outta the old fool. angry angry angry

Ok!this thread is pointless angry angry tongue
Re: Is He Asking For A Slap? by Pweety4me(f): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2011
9-11:

So just cos a guy looked at you, then you should slap him Its even possible that it wasn't as bad as you are trying to make it sound. it might just be that u guys locked eyes for a second and now he is a perv. undecided
I"ll advice that the next time you "feel" someone is staring at you, simple walk away from that place and don't start thinking of how to slap them (which by the way is so uncivilized) or create a thread about it.

I should walk away? am i a small girl?

Look you will never understand, do u have any sisters @ all?if a male was staring & feasting on one of ur sisters in that way how would you feel?

I am not thinking to slap any1, my hand is to precious & also i don't even ave energy to waste for that. . .i just want 2 know what the fck some of you guys are thinking or expect in return when you behave in such disgusting ways?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Women Are The Best / Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies / What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.