Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands (29213 Views)

Fayemi Urges Nigerians To Ensure Free And Credible Polls / 2023: Allow Nigerians Vote On Merit, Not Religious Persuasion, Group Urges CAN / Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by tctrills: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
richie240:
Nor be Una fault, na d man nor get sense.
Who tell am say na bcus of m-m CAN and Igbos dey wail upandan?
Even if tinubu pick pope Francis as VP sef, d wailers go still look for another tin to cry about.
Who even send am message?
cool

The ppl (Christian or Muslims) wey go vote for the candidates don already makeup their minds in their choice tey-tey, so all these shalaye nor necessary!
cool
I just enjoy the way you boys blame all your problems on Ipob.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by edoairways: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
PlayerMeji:
I must be honest I am not happy with CAN because they are meddling in politics so obviously.

This is an association that generates billion in turnover every year yet the people are impoverished.

While CAN is dabbling in politics, people are getting killed in South Kaduna, Benue, Jos etc on weekly basis yet there are no arrangements to help these people.

The Muslim Muslim ticket is more of a political gameplay than religious.

Osinbajo being there for us Christians what has he done for Christianity?
That is a big fat lie
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by mycar: 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
All APC is interested in is to win election and not governance. The same way they brought Buhari to win the election and after that nothing more.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Bastaadi: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
[s]
BAT4Presido2023:
#BAT2023
#VOTE4COMPETENCE
#VOTE4LEADERSHIP
#VOTE4ACCOUNTABILITY

Vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu

BAT is the man for the job
[/s]
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by PlayerMeji: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
How sir

edoairways:

That is a big fat lie
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Willie2015: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
The Game of Thrones...
Season One...
CAN will list their Charter of Demands for political parties...
Both at state and Federal level...
So many shifts, alignments, endorsement will emerge before winter ...
At the end.... we should know...
It is never about Muslim/Muslim or Muslim/Christian or Christian/Christian ticket...
It is all about INTERESTS grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Enddy50ty(m): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Fayemi na mugu.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Pastorsmile: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
Betrayers!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by richie240: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
Opportunistic ipobian, u and who be 'brother'?
Bcus of election now 'aff*n*a' and 'ewedu guzzling almajiri' don turn ur Bloda, abi?
He don tey wey den tear u slap abi?
cool

posty56:
it's Always our brothers from the West trying to sell us out! to please their slave masters! in the name of politics.

vote for Peter obi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by edoairways: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
PlayerMeji:
How sir

I just told the truth moreover not all churches are under CAN.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by saintnegroid(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:
#BAT2023
#VOTE4COMPETENCE
#VOTE4LEADERSHIP
#VOTE4ACCOUNTABILITY

Vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu

BAT is the man for the job
are you mocking tinubu or you are serious? I guess you are mocking because any sane person won't seriously be saying this
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Morenikeji090(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
A pure lie.... Yoruba are too civilized we don't allow religion to control us we control religion..
Realtalk20:
The southwest will betray Christianity

4 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by ransomed: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kayode, gbenu soun!
You are part of the problem.
Asiwaju has taken his decision.
Let the Christians take their decisions.
That is democracy.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Zorn: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
posty56:
it's Always our brothers from the West trying to sell us out! to please their slave masters! in the name of politics.

vote for Peter obi
They want to play the afonja scenario again , this time around on the whole Nigerian not just Kwara state.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by richie240: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
And who are d ppl wailing upandan about d mm ticket, izit not major stirred by ipobians?
tctrills:

I just enjoy the way you boys blame all your problems on Ipob.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Makes sense, make demands, not just complain, to actions that brings the solution or results you desire. I want to see a CAN that takes government to Court, a CAN that organizes the Christian family to protest and picket government to see through their demands. CAN must stop talking, we need action, see what MURIC did with the hijab, they took government to Court. Not talking, they mobilize demonstrate, protest. CAN have numbers and money, and the flock are loyal. In democracy everyone uses instrument of democracy to see through their needs and requirements.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Willie2015: 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Pastorsmile:
Betrayers!

No permanent enemies...
No permanent friends .....
Only interests...
Watching in 3D.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Rotji(m): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Whether you accept it or not, this political calculation was done with the purest notion that Christians in Nigeria don't have the capacity to influence the outcome of elections. Nothing undermines Christianity than a notion like that, that you can only win Presidential election in Nigeria if you pick a muslim-muslim ticket goes along way to express how Christians are valued in the political circles of this country especially by the muslims themselves.

Well I don't blame them because only about 25% of Christians actually participate actively in politics while about 85% muslims are very active in it. It gives room for them to think that their participation is a direct representation of their numbers and our numbers in terms of national population figures. But this wrong perception is about to be changed and everyone especially them are having nightmares and sleepless nights.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Honjoshy4u: 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
CommonSense1967:
The number job of any politician is to win elections simply because if you don't win election, all your ideas and dreams are just mere imagination. You have to win election to even have the chance to implement your ideas.
Tinubu's number goal is winning the election not placating/pleasing the CAN.
The CAN don't want him to win anyway so why play into their selfish wish?
Shettima gives Tinubu a better chance of winning, why will anyone ignore that and chose a lesser candidate? Only a fool will do that.

You're so naive. You were making sense until you said Shetima gave him a better chance. It would have even been reasonable to pick a fellow fulani muslim from North West; Than a minority Kanuri muslim from North East, a zone that have not thirsted Presidency before compared to S.W that have enjoyed President and VP for 16 years. The North East will be sentimental with Atiku and dish out Shetima.
In the whole of North, Kanuri are majorly in Yobe and Borno compared to fulani dominance.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by saintnegroid(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
alizma:
Well said. If not for the Muslim Muslim choice by Tinubu, many Christian leaders and their members would have remain quite, show no interest in the election till after 2023 election, then they would have returned to complain about bad government or so. Has Nigerian Christians ever been this active towards election?
Despite complaining about Tinubu's choice, have you heard any of them talking about how Tinubu will win if he chooses a Christian VP? No, the focus is just on why not a Christian VP? Unfortunately that is not how politics works, you have to do your proper calculation and position yourself to win, it is base of facts not emotional judgement. Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku not because he hate his friend, Wike but because he felt as a party, they stand a better chance with Atiku than Wike and any politically informed and unbiased Nigerian know very well that is true.
So for me, it was just as Fayemi has put it, it is more of a political calculation than any other thing.
how about Muslims? Have they ever been serious about elections? So who are the ones that do vote during election period in South south and south east? Even other zones... Are they Muslims? The governor's of South south, south east, some south west and some north central are they Muslims? Oga park well o before trailer jam you o
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by eleko1: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
sad NONSENSE angry! Will MuhamMAD offsprings accept Christain /Christian ticket? Will that useless man Akintola the jihadist lecturer accept such?

NO to ALLAH/MUHAMMAD president
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by tctrills: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
richie240:
And who are d ppl wailing upandan about d mm ticket, izit not major stirred by ipobians?
I noticed there is no light in your house please call Ipob to fix it.
All the Yorubas and northerners against Muslim Muslim ticket are also Ipob?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
sojiboy:
*APC Muslim-Muslim ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN to evolve a charter of demands for political leaders*

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0u1UgLHfL5TEZzS91bGv5vCdAzUyq7QZgkqVjwNoaUwpNiTt4adMRfEdM7ppTLEkzl&id=100069437032705

I hope y'all can see what pastors look like, not the clowns paraded by BAT and Shettima
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by richie240: 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
ransomed:
Kayode, gbenu soun!
You are part of the problem.
Asiwaju has taken his decision.
Let the Christians take their decisions.
That is democracy.
I.am a Christian and I and many other Christians have already taken our decisions irrespective of what CAN ('pangolo') says!

This Kayode of a guy has always bn sneaky, I wonder what d need of this pandering is
cool

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Shawl001(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
Really?
Did I just read those words from Mr Fayemi?
Well, he is a Politician, a Nigerian Politician for that matter. I shouldn't expect less.

Pls, all these fathers of faith should speak up more now. We need to be hearing their voices now more than ever.

Evolve demand ko, supply ni undecided
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by asobo1: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
sammyj:
I hope Fayemi will not come and eat his words in the future if this eventually backfires against the Christians shocked shocked shocked shocked angry
Forget Fayemi. He is an educated illiterate.

My Reverend in church today said "turi ya kai bango"
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by MarxisGLABACK: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
MUSLIMMUSLIMUMUUSLIMUMUMU
IS NOT A GOOD THING, HABA !
IT IS NOT GOOD fOR AN INDIVIDUAL TO ALLOW HIS PERSONNAL AMBITIONS OR EGO TO OVERRIDE AND JOEPARDIZE THE ENTIRE INTEREST AND WELBEING OF THE CITIZENRY.
WE WERE ALL HERE WHEN DEBORAH WAS BURNT
ALIVE AND NOTHING HAS BN DON UP TILL NOW.
WHERE ARE THE KILLERS OF DEBORAH WHO PROVIDED YOU WITH ENOUGH EVIDENCE OF THE CRIME THEY COMMITED. AND U WANT TO CONTINUE TO GAMBLE WITH THE LIVES OF CHRISTIANS IN THIS NATION.
ENOUGH OF THIS CHRISTIANS PERSECUTION
GOD FORBID-- BATTHING ! !
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by mhmsadyq(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
loswhite:
In reality APC have underestimated Christian vote. They have calculated that it is Muslim vote that is of greater importance. The onus is on CAN to prove them wrong.
CAN MUST aggressively campaign against this Muslim Muslim ticket or risk Ceding the country to Muslims for ever.

CAN of Worms has always played the religious card with APC.

They were trashed in 2015 and 2019, and 2023 might not be any different.

CAN of Worms is a loser any day!

4 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by asobo1: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
Shawl001:
Really?
Did I just read those words from Mr Fayemi?
Well, he is a Politician, a Nigerian Politician for that matter. I shouldn't expect less.

Pls, all these fathers of faith should speak up more now. We need to be hearing their voices now more than ever.

Evolve demand ko, supply ni undecided
In the north east they are speaking up loud and clear.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by bencoten(m): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
Empty meaningless talk as usual. If CAN cannot persuade Tinubu to recede M-M decision is it an agenda set by them he will honour when he becomes president? They say it is not as if there are no competent northern Christian to be VP candidate, then why didnt Tinubu picked any? We knew why. Another deceptive posturing is, "It is not about religion". If it's not about religion why didn't they pick a northern Christian? Well let them keep deceiving themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu / Fayose Is Not Fit To Be Anybody’s VP – Sheriff / There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.