Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands (29227 Views)

Fayemi Urges Nigerians To Ensure Free And Credible Polls / 2023: Allow Nigerians Vote On Merit, Not Religious Persuasion, Group Urges CAN / Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Realist12: 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
cjudy:
Seems you fools don’t understand what Nigerians demand. Whether Muslim -Muslim or Christian-Christian is not our business. Our business is go and sit down you old cargos . We are done with visionless leaders.

After listening to Peter OBi today on his interview made some days ago, I’m now here to tell everyone that I have join the Obidient Train.

This is the kind of President Nigeria need now, let’s put Religion or Region aside, we need someone who can help and defend the masses. Who knows what leadership is all about. One presidential candidate said he doesn’t care about dollar rate right now that he’s going to pay people with naira. I’m ashame of him and those who support him
please i just need you to name one visionary project Obi did in Anambra for you to call him visionary, Obiano was able to build an airport amidst the dwindling oil prices that's vision . Tinubu started the Eko Atlantic, Lekki FTZ, BRT it's going to be beneficial for Lagosians and Nigerians for generations. Just name one visionary project of Obi.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Yorubalandlord(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Occurstaem:

Iyalaya e ati babanlaku baba e ni oloriburuku. Omo irankiran, kaa daa fun e.
Idi0t, stop posing as Yoruba.
Dunderhead, you have been bursted.
Bursted how?.
I'm your a full blooded with an igbo mom.
So what the fuse about.
Because I don't support tinubu.
You need to grow up
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by iwaeda: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tonnierichy:

I wish you've had the privilege to know what it is like to have sense. Then maybe you'll appreciate it when men of intellect are talking

He had sense when he was with NADECO running radio Kudirat grin grin angry grin grin grin.
Allover the World people are making Inclusiveness, diversity, religion, even sex a pre conditional to choose. Now he is trying to explan Muslim-Muslim justification, because it is wrong, like MKO won ma lule grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by legatto(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
sotall:
cool

Tinubu is a bad market that can never sell to any sensible Nigerian who has been alive before 2015.

Tinubu with his full chest marketed this disaster called Buhari to Nigerians and we can all see the result 7 years later.

If Tinubu had answers to serious economic and security issues plaguing Nigeria, why not relate it to Buhari since 7 years so that it will be easy to campaign with what Buhari has achieved since 7 years?

He wants Nigerians to reward him with Aso rock after the sufferings of the last 7 years?

He will be rewarded with defeat.

The same you who complains he's a Godfather in Lagos should now go and start telling the president what to do, what would you then call him and the president afterward. I know reasoning is hard but atleast make we dey try reason sometimes

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Honjoshy4u: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jack500:

You are saying thrash, Atiku can never win Borno and Yobe, with the choice of Shettima, the marginal votes from both states for APC might reach 2M. Shettima is a master stroke

You don't know anything Oga .. presently, Yobe is not here nor there. Lawan is licking his wound, Tinubu and his group pressured and frustrated Yobe governor as APC acting chairman he has since distanced himself....
North central is out as the christians are not happy with the insensitive muslim-muslim ticket. North west that have majority of hausa/fulani knows they won't hold strategic position in a Tinubu muslim-muslim ticket that was why they had a meeting to pick El-rufai as their preferred choice for VP.
All South West governors are christians with Adeleke taking over Osun, how will they sell the evil muslim-muslim ticket?
Go and read Fayemi statement to CAN today
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by latolz: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
So no Christian aspirant equates the political calculation.. Dr indeed.. Your lies as wide as your teeth.. Nonesense
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by 9jaBishop: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
Very brilliant thought but still inadequate to justify a Muslim-Muslim ticket. Before you'll know it, they'll be bringing northern-northern or his vasal ticket and greedy/self centered politicians without respect for our diversity and national sensitivity will come up with brilliant tricks to deceive themselves
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by lovinagbad: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Thanks sir for saying the truth.
We yoruba Christians are solidly behind Peter obi, we reject any form of Muslim Muslim ticket, because Nigeria is not a Muslim country,.
Let every Christian in Nigeria join hands together to be obedient and yusful to this our great country.
continue wasting your time. Obi will not win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by kayperry: 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
alizma:
Well said. If not for the Muslim Muslim choice by Tinubu, many Christian leaders and their members would have remain quite, show no interest in the election till after 2023 election, then they would have returned to complain about bad government or so. Has Nigerian Christians ever been this active towards election?
Despite complaining about Tinubu's choice, have you heard any of them talking about how Tinubu will win if he chooses a Christian VP? No, the focus is just on why not a Christian VP? Unfortunately that is not how politics works, you have to do your proper calculation and position yourself to win, it is base of facts not emotional judgement. Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku not because he hate his friend, Wike but because he felt as a party, they stand a better chance with Atiku than Wike and any politically informed and unbiased Nigerian know very well that is true.
So for me, it was just as Fayemi has put it, it is more of a political calculation than any other thing.

You almost made sense, whatever happened in PDP, there combination submission still cut across Fair representation of nigerians on ethnicity & religious lines you can't possibly compare that to marginalization of an entire religion group.
In Pdp the only person aggrieved remains wike while APC decision gat nigerians aggrieved, from shortchanging Osibanjo to marginalizing xtains, it is not something you can compare
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by BinamRex: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
sojiboy:
*APC Muslim-Muslim ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN to evolve a charter of demands for political leaders*

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0u1UgLHfL5TEZzS91bGv5vCdAzUyq7QZgkqVjwNoaUwpNiTt4adMRfEdM7ppTLEkzl&id=100069437032705

So prompt payment of workers' salary is now an achievement?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by saintrow1: 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
We yoruba Christians are solidly behind Peter obi, we reject any form of Muslim Muslim ticket, because Nigeria is not a Muslim country,.
Let every Christian in Nigeria join hands together to be obedient and yusful to this our great country.

Another fake yoruba.
Religion can never divide yorubas. Ibos are creating fake profile portraying themselves as yoruba Christians as a way to create division and hate within yoruba society but they are doomed. We are united and solid as olumo rock.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by PlayerMeji: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Sorry, we no dey chop!
Go with your Ndi Anambra,

Omoluabi nko, Omo Noah Bi ni!
cheesy

Yorubalandlord:

Because I don't support tinubu, I'm not omoluabi anymore.
You need to start using your senses

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by chrisblack1234: 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Just listen to zombies.. Putting our lives in danger cos of your stupid strategy..you must be playing..
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
alizma:
Well said. If not for the Muslim Muslim choice by Tinubu, many Christian leaders and their members would have remain quite, show no interest in the election till after 2023 election, then they would have returned to complain about bad government or so. Has Nigerian Christians ever been this active towards election?
Despite complaining about Tinubu's choice, have you heard any of them talking about how Tinubu will win if he chooses a Christian VP? No, the focus is just on why not a Christian VP? Unfortunately that is not how politics works, you have to do your proper calculation and position yourself to win, it is base of facts not emotional judgement. Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku not because he hate his friend, Wike but because he felt as a party, they stand a better chance with Atiku than Wike and any politically informed and unbiased Nigerian know very well that is true.
So for me, it was just as Fayemi has put it, it is more of a political calculation than any other thing.

It is a political calculation because the Northern muslims vote in bloc based on religion and tribalism. You have accepted that fact. Why are you guys now trying to urge Christians not to vote in bloc based on religion? If APC could acknowledge the way they vote up north and used that as a strategy, why do you guys tell Christians to vote for competence? Shouldn’t APC have focused on trying to convince the northern muslims to vote for competence even if the Candidate and running mate isn’t one of them rather than how to convince Christians to vote for a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

We understand the fact that it was done because PDP went north. I believe APC should come out and agree that they chose a Muslim VP to counter PDP’s chances in the north. It’s not really about competence. You just have to be sincere and that’s why I appreciate what Fayemi has said.

My own concern is the hypocrisy surrounding this debate. You acknowledge the north won’t vote for you unless you choose a Muslim running mate, yet you tell Christians about competence and game of numbers and urge them to vote for you and your Muslim running mate.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by yewawa: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
What do you expect him to say before!.......truthless people..
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by tunji2003(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
saintrow1:

Another fake yoruba.
Religion can never divide yorubas. Ibos are creating fake profile portraying themselves as yoruba Christians as a way to create division and hate within yoruba society but they are doomed. We are united and solid as olumo rock.
This is a national issue I am also a yoruba christian however I won't subscribe to a Muslim-Muslim ticket lailai my family has both christian and Muslims, however the interest of the nation affairs first, NO muslim will also agree with Christian-Christian ticket, I had made my choice of whom to vote already and started sensitizing people in my neighborhood.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by daygee12: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Which part of Yoruba are u representing? Please don't be a confused fellow

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Okoroawusa: 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
posty56:
it's Always our brothers from the West trying to sell us out! to please their slave masters! in the name of politics.

vote for Peter obi
Who is your brother from the West? People you call afonja, skullminers, agbado eaters are now your brothers?

My friend vote your Peter Obi in peace and stop disguising.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by ufotunang: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
It's now they will want to associate with CAN and Christians...but when they win the presidential election they will abandom and ignore CAN and Christians
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
BAT Competent ❌
BAT leadership ❌
BAT accountability ❌
Someone you cannot trust with your money is acceptable?
Someone who doesn't believe in quality leadership He removed Ambode?
Someone during his tenure as governor empowers Agbero than graduates?

So, tell me would you want us to go through all these with the same man?

BAT4Presido2023:
#BAT2023
#VOTE4COMPETENCE
#VOTE4LEADERSHIP
#VOTE4ACCOUNTABILITY

Vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu

BAT is the man for the job
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Superwave16320: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
But equity is not discarded with Fulani wanting to rule for 16 years ba ? Can you now attest that you are a foolish soul.

GboyegaD:
The fact that equity is discarded just for the sake of votes speaks volume of what else these desperate fellows would do.

At this time and with the situation of the country, a Muslim-Muslim ticket is a NO and shouldnt be up for discuss!!!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Arabaincubus: 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
APC was forewarned. What the heck are these idiots talking about? You all knew that Tinubu was a liability and chose him.

Let's wait and see how much peace will remain should a mistake occur.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by EndWeakerection: 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
And Choosing a Christian is not a good Strategy. God would help Naija.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by ajutant(m): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
He has picked shettima naa, let him come and win make we see naa...

CommonSense1967:
The number job of any politician is to win elections simply because if you don't win election, all your ideas and dreams are just mere imagination. You have to win election to even have the chance to implement your ideas.
Tinubu's number goal is winning the election not placating/pleasing the CAN.
The CAN don't want him to win anyway so why play into their selfish wish?
Shettima gives Tinubu a better chance of winning, why will anyone ignore that and chose a lesser candidate? Only a fool will do that.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by sotall(m): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
legatto:
The same you who complains he's a Godfather in Lagos should now go and start telling the president what to do, what would you then call him and the president afterward. I know reasoning is hard but atleast make we dey try reason sometimes

Seriously?

Na you no dey reason.
Is Tinubu and Buhari not of same party?

When Tinubu was releasing Emi lokan outbursts, was your brain on leave?

You didn't see were Tinubu was implying he deserves presidency because he helped Buhari get there.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by sotall(m): 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
PrinceGallant:
CAN is one of many problems we have in Nigeria. How many Muslims are there among our universities lecturers? How many Muslims are there among our football players (Super Eagles)? How many? Don't we have capable Muslims? Yet Muslims won't cough?

Is football by democracy?

Is Lecturing job by democracy?

Some of you just open your mouth in a public forum waaaaaa.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Willie2015: 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
seunayantokun:

He has spoken since then saying he saved his personal money there. He was a private business owner before he came into politics. If EFCC, ICPC FIRS, Anambra SIRS, etc have any case against him, let them bring it up, I will be happy to join those who will hammer him. No nonsense.

Try and read Pandora Papers...
First offshore account was opened in 2010...
After he became Governor... Some rearrangement emerge after...
Recal the N250m cash saga in Lagos....
How do you explain a former Chairman of a Bank in Naija movin around with huge cash...
EFCC ICPC FIRS SIRS had no case against most politicians in Naija....
Dude aint no saint... d way u guyz are hypin him....
Thats my point....!!!!!!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Doyou2019: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
CommonSense1967:
The number job of any politician is to win elections simply because if you don't win election, all your ideas and dreams are just mere imagination. You have to win election to even have the chance to implement your ideas.
Tinubu's number goal is winning the election not placating/pleasing the CAN.
The CAN don't want him to win anyway so why play into their selfish wish?
Shettima gives Tinubu a better chance of winning, why will anyone ignore that and chose a lesser candidate? Only a fool will do that .

Well, unfortunately for you, for the Christian voter, here's what your last paragraph actually reads:
Shettima gives Tinubu a dangerous chance of dealing Christians a fatal blow. Why would any Christian ignore that and choose a potential disaster as their candidate? Only a fool will do that
Perspectives bro, just perspectives grin
You can have your say, but Christians will have their way at the polls. No be fight.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by lagdmark(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
So the only calculated political strategy for Tinubu to win election is Muslim Muslim ticket.
Main reason why the empty head should not be voted into office.
Tinubu belongs to the class of expired old cargos who has no agenda for the development of the country.
Tinubu should present a solid political agenda for winning elections, but he has none

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News / Amaechi: Govs Asked Jonathan To Share Oil Savings Because He Was Mismanaging It / Petrol Subsidy Rises To N48.15 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.