Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands (29206 Views)

Fayemi Urges Nigerians To Ensure Free And Credible Polls / 2023: Allow Nigerians Vote On Merit, Not Religious Persuasion, Group Urges CAN / Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Ijoba85: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Are you sure you read what's up there before coming up with this trash you just wrote?
Yorubalandlord:
Thanks sir for saying the truth.
We yoruba Christians are solidly behind Peter obi, we reject any form of Muslim Muslim ticket, because Nigeria is not a Muslim country,.
Let every Christian in Nigeria join hands together to be obedient and yusful to this our great country.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by mhmsadyq(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
asobo1:
Forget Fayemi. He is an educated illiterate.

My Reverend in church today said "turi ya kai bango"

Christians in the north have always voted PDP against APC.

So wetin new?

4 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Willie2015: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
You can't handover a sick country to a sick president, Bishop David Oyedepo.Why not OBI, a man that left over N128billion in the cover of Anambra state while leaving office. As at today, no governor has met, talk of breaking that records. Obi employed the highest number of civil servants during his tenure. Obi owed no salary. There was never a single strike by either health or civil service in the state. Obi brought lots of foreign investments to Anambra and today, Anambra is one of the richest states in Nigeria. He has done it before, he can do more. Let's forget about Amuda Ogunlere a.k.a Bat and cast our votes for someone that'll liberate us from this shit. Our mumu don do, we are OBIDIENTLY YUSEFUL!

Obi is not a saint either...
You hide assets in off shore accounts...
When you don't want any Questions asked...
On the source of your billions...
Simply... you need secrecy....!
U dont want anyone to trace your billions!

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by AntonVince: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
loswhite:
In reality APC have underestimated Christian vote. They have calculated that it is Muslim vote that is of greater importance. The onus is on CAN to prove them wrong.
CAN MUST aggressively campaign against this Muslim Muslim ticket or risk Ceding the country to Muslims for ever.

Incisive!
God bless you.

Fayemi in an 1di0t.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Akagas(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:
#BAT2023
#VOTE4COMPETENCE
#VOTE4LEADERSHIP
#VOTE4ACCOUNTABILITY

Vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu

BAT is the man for the job
Reason Nigeria today before making your choice
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by GardenOfGod(m): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:
#BAT2023
#VOTE4COMPETENCE
#VOTE4LEADERSHIP
#VOTE4ACCOUNTABILITY

He belong in the jail

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by WHITELIGHTER: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
alizma:
Well said. If not for the Muslim Muslim choice by Tinubu, many Christian leaders and their members would have remain quite, show no interest in the election till after 2023 election, then they would have returned to complain about bad government or so. Has Nigerian Christians ever been this active towards election?
Despite complaining about Tinubu's choice, have you heard any of them talking about how Tinubu will win if he chooses a Christian VP? No, the focus is just on why not a Christian VP? Unfortunately that is not how politics works, you have to do your proper calculation and position yourself to win, it is base of facts not emotional judgement. Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku not because he hate his friend, Wike but because he felt as a party, they stand a better chance with Atiku than Wike and any politically informed and unbiased Nigerian know very well that is true.
So for me, it was just as Fayemi has put it, it is more of a political calculation than any other thing.

Calculation or not, choices have spiral effect, esp in a country like Nigeria. it was a bad choice in all ramifications. In making political decisions, you put everyone and eveything into context, not doing that shows the persons lacks genuine political will. Simple!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Obagreatdatoye(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
PlayerMeji:
I must be honest I am not happy with CAN because they are meddling in politics so obviously.

This is an association that generates billion in turnover every year yet the people are impoverished.

While CAN is dabbling in politics, people are getting killed in South Kaduna, Benue, Jos etc on weekly basis yet there are no arrangements to help these people.

The Muslim Muslim ticket is more of a political gameplay than religious.

Osinbajo being there for us Christians what has he done for Christianity?
They are meddling into politics to protect you...you are too gullible to know this. If CAN had remained quiet all this years God knows if you will be able to dance in church today....some things you know you ain't clear about just keep shut and don't talk...to avoid been stupid.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Mamaafrik1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
fayemi and lai are nothinging but bastard yoruba,omo ale ni won gboogbo
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Shawl001(m): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
asobo1:
In the north east they are speaking up loud and clear.
That's correct.
We want the south to follow suite.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by WHITELIGHTER: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:
#BAT2023
#VOTE4COMPETENCE
#VOTE4LEADERSHIP
#VOTE4ACCOUNTABILITY

He lacks all you listed, and you know this for a fact, but since your paid, you wont agree publicly.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by CommonSense1967: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

You're so naive. You were making sense until you said Shetima gave him a better chance. It would have even been reasonable to pick a fellow fulani muslim from North West; Than a minority Kanuri muslim from North East, a zone that have not thirsted Presidency before compared to S.W that have enjoyed President and VP for 16 years. The North East will be sentimental with Atiku and dish out Shetima.
In the whole of North, Kanuri are majorly in Yobe and Borno compared to fulani dominance.

Ok Mr. Smarty pant, just wait and see when election times comes around.
Tinubu knows what he's doing, he picked the man with the best chance of winning.
If Shetima is so bad, then no need to worry about it. Just wait and see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by kwasoly(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:
#BAT2023
#VOTE4COMPETENCE
#VOTE4LEADERSHIP
#VOTE4ACCOUNTABILITY

Clean watn dey ur mouth.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by richie240: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Thats why I have a power backup, boy!
Next!
cool
tctrills:

U noticed there is no light in your house please call Ipob to fix it.
All the Yorubas and northerners against Muslim Muslim ticket are also Ipob?

There will always be exceptions to d rule but dt exceptions from few politically naive/misguided fellow doesn't justify the rule nwoke. Its crystal clear dt d majority of those stirring d religious hornets nests are ipobians.
cool
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by emonis88: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
The sell out christians.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by favour32(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nor use long spoon near APC..na rat poison o!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by PlayerMeji: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
You have expressed your infantile knowledge of politics and religion to the world to see and I must confess I am really pained by your gullibility.

PFN, CAN etc do not care about Christians in Nigeria, what they care about is their investments.

I have worked shoulder to shoulder with a lot of our fathers in the ministry to know what I m saying.

Obagreatdatoye:

They are meddling into politics to protect you...you are too gullible to know this. If CAN had remained quiet all this years God knows if you will be able to dance in church today....some things you know you ain't clear about just keep shut and don't talk...to avoid been stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by tctrills: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
richie240:
Thats why I have a power backup, boy!
Next!
cool

There will always be exceptions to d rule but dt exceptions from few politically naive/misguided fellow doesn't justify the rule nwoke. Its crystal clear dt d majority of those stirring d religious hornets nests are ipobians.
cool
I heard the eczema on you face was caused by Ipod. See how naive you are. You insult everyone that does not agree with your politics. You believe the others are misguided.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Occurstaem(m): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
We yoruba Christians are solidly behind Peter obi, we reject any form of Muslim Muslim ticket, because Nigeria is not a Muslim country,.
Let every Christian in Nigeria join hands together to be obedient and yusful to this our great country.
Alaye, stop all these nonsense.
You are not Yoruba and can never be one. Stop impersonating Yoruba. I do not need a soothsayer to tell me you are an impostor. Be proud of your tribe for once.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by richie240: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Phew! (relief) ......just when I was beginning to think u are clairvoyant grin grin
You got d 'light' part right, but sorry to disappoint u brah, I nor get eczema.
Next!
cool
tctrills:

I heard the eczema on you face was caused by Ipod. See how naive you are. You insult everyone that does not agree with your politics. You believe the others are misguided.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Obagreatdatoye(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
PlayerMeji:
You have expressed your infantile knowledge of politics and religion to the world to see and I must confess I am really pained by your gullibility.

PFN, CAN etc do not care about Christians in Nigeria, what they care about is their investments.

I have worked shoulder to shoulder with a lot of our fathers in the ministry to know what I m saying.

Probably that's what you hear...not the situation on ground. Don't always take everything you hear as true......
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by filey: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
Am completely disappointed with your comment so it only through Muslim Muslim ticket that APC could win election not by what they done for the country.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by tctrills: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
richie240:
Phew! (relief) ......just when I was beginning to think u are clairvoyant grin grin
You got d 'light' part right, but sorry to disappoint u brah, I nor get eczema.
Next!
cool
lol. The Ipob blamers
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by richie240: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
The ipobian himself, kedu?
cool
tctrills:
lol. The Ipob blamers
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by tctrills: 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
richie240:
The ipobian himself, kedu?
cool
Lol. Funny boy
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by PlayerMeji: 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
The truth is what you choose to believe in!

Obagreatdatoye:

Probably that's what you hear...not the situation on ground. Don't always take everything you hear as true......
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by richie240: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
Occurstaem:

Alaye, stop all these nonsense.
You are not Yoruba and can never be one. Stop impersonating Yoruba. I do not need a soothsayer to tell me you are an impostor. Be proud of your tribe for once.
Once u hear "we Yoruba's...", "even though I'm not Igbo...." "Even though I dont support obi...", etc, na dem!
Na their logo be dt!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by richie240: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Only if you know.
wink
tctrills:

Lol. Funny boy
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Miracle2022: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
What useless political calculations? The northern Muslims said that they are not going to vote for Tinubu if he pick a Christian abi?
This is an insult to the Christian community.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Obagreatdatoye(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
PlayerMeji:
The truth is what you choose to believe in!

So keep what you believe to yourself and stop infecting others with falsehood and gulliblity
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by jamilololowizzy: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands by Yorubalandlord(m): 3:34pm
(Quote) (Report) 28 Likes (Like) (Share)

Please speak for yourself.... We Yorubas are definitely NOT solidly behind Peter Obi.
Peter Obi does not have a solid track record of achievements unlike Tinubu who has a visible one we can all refer to. I keep saying if Peter Obi were that great in Anambra, I didn't see people flocking to Anambra for a better standard of life while he was Governor, instead the reverse is the case... People still move to Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja / Resume Or Resign Protesters Attacked By Police In Abuja, Journalist Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.