Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,940 members, 7,952,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend (61374 Views)

Police Arrest Favour Oyhou, AuchiPoly Student For Killing Her Boyfriend (Pics) / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / OOU Female Student Declared Missing After Going On A Date With Her Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by silibaba: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
chatinent:
Recruit her into the army.

...feed them with Agbado, cassava. Create demand and consumption grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by 9jatriot(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Sex sex sex seems to be the only thing youth of nowadays know about.

No critical thinking, analytical reasoning or anything of value.

You kill somebody's child because of a trivial thing as he dating another person?

2 Likes

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Xpress24(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
chatinent:
grin agbado Army

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Luckysbab: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
noskcid:
Earn as much as 350bd working in Bahrain

Are you working in Bahrain?
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by hahn(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
Futureisfemale come and see your people

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by noskcid(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Luckysbab:

Are you working in Bahrain?

That’s my job sir
Travel Agent
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Ghostridder419: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
Yahoo girl kill Yahoo boy, wahala no dey finish for this contree

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by KingVIC001(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
Comrade you and virulence

2cribz:
I don't gif 2 fuc ks abt the deceased. Rot In he'll u yahoo plus boy. How can a sane man date an okpoe. She had a kid for a mofocka out thr and u decided to take care of the mofockaz kid. Wtf. Low self esteem plus dating a hopeless lil bich. Wtf. U were sent to ekpoma to get a degree,and suddenly u became a mofocka baby guardian

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by GloriousGbola: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
gboy and g gal

equation balance

2 Likes

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by KingVIC001(m): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Vawulence I meant

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by thaoriginator: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Favour nor favour this guy

RIP dude, God bless the dead cry

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
Fernandezisback
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by begge: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
Always go on knee to beg them when you offend them. Dem nor dey do oga put. If possible be crying when u are on your knee.

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Jaysnowkid: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Women and controversy.....
Hmmmmmm! Fear women ooo.

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by happiness4ever(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
and feed her with corn and cassava grin
chatinent:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by motionarena: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
x
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Zulu2022: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
Una know whether de juju Dem giv am,na through de girl the go use program am. Maybe de guy die since na jst dis gal de use finish de work physical, or dis boys way de baff hot osole ND ogun soap

2 Likes

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by 8stargeneral: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
noskcid:
Earn as much as 350bd working in Bahrain
is there work there...HW much are they paying to Nigeria currency...HW many weeks their visa take before coming out
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Uchedizzy(f): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
Most people dont know how to manage anger, they end up blaming the devil

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
Na Yahoo Plus stuff. This Is how It always end when the DEMONS comes for you. They aren't the first and they won't be the last. I have seen so many Cases. Always watch closely whenever you notice "A Nigerian Gboy & A Particular Glady are always together most of the time" I currently have two on my contacts, I know Yawa go gaz last last. Only well enlightened and spiritually Inclined people will understand..

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Winters23: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
grin

Zonefree:
Last week one slim girl lynched her husband.
Today, another slim girl killed her boyfriend.

God, is this a sign to warn me about my love for slim girls? Speak Lord, your child is listening.

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Trilz(m): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
The Girl Own Don Be o
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by sript: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
nazicartel:
I once dated a very pretty girl. Any little issue, she will over provoke. There was a statement she when she had an issue with her friend. That if her friend Bleep with her, she will get her terminated. I didn't take her serious, I noticed all her friends gives her this respect and none of them like getting on her nerves. On a good day we had issues and she said that another woman won't even have me if we separate. That she will cause havoc, that highest she will kill the girl , kill me and kill herself instead of going to jail..... I took that word seriously then I started joining all the jolts, they were correlating.... I didn't know how to end the relationship...
I started setting my traps, just to get a tangible reasons to leave her. As God may have it, she went for a club, when I wasn't around, slept with a guy and had a marathon sex according to the voice chat she sent to her friend which I intercepted .. na so I use the opportunity leave her.
We all need to start dating calm girls , all these present girls are something else. Our lives should be very important to us. If they are not burning men, they are stabbing men or poisoning men.

The friend she sent the voice note is in big mess.. she would think she sent it to you grin l!!snitches
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Zulu2022:
Una know whether de juju Dem giv am,na through de girl the go use program am. Maybe de guy die since na jst dis gal de use finish de work physical, or dis boys way de baff hot osole ND ogun soap

You dey street Gee. You be confirm OG. Many people don't know what's happening behind the scene. I have friends who engage In this ritual stuffs, I Just had to distance myself from them. I'm talking about guys who can buy a car worth 20million at ago. It's the reason why I can never get freaked about anyone's wealth In Nigeria. At least the girl enjoy well. Go to Ojere Poly, Lautech, Delta, Edo and see things happening..

2 Likes

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Fashionista01:
Love, among human beings is purely fake. They claim to love you because of one benefit or another. If those benefits disappear, their love seize.

Some, endure toxic relationship because of the benefit, they are getting.
You see them confessing love without loving you. It usually end on their lips.

True love is purely devine and very rare.
True talk
Especially financial benefit

2 Likes

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Strikethem: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Fashionista01:
Love, among human beings is purely fake. They claim to love you because of one benefit or another. If those benefits disappear, their love seize.

True love lives in India

2 Likes

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Men , whenever you have a deep quarrel with a woman, always be on guard

Women are very deep , they can do anything and later start blaming Devil

Not all of them, only the crazy ones.

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Civilianarmy: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Some guy's sef dey Bleep up. See wetin kill am.

Prayer point: wetin you dey manage no go kill you

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
Fashionista01:

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to u.

2 Likes

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by johnfem321: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
It’s very important to have emotional intelligence as a man.. you should know when a woman has the capacity to harm you.. you Should test women to know if they truly love you or just with you for yourself what they can get from you.. you should know a woman’s temper and if she is showing some trait just let her go. you only have one life to live.. study and know how who you put your life in their hands…. a woman you live together with can easily kill you or poison you..if she wants to.. Also as a man if you are a polygamist let your woman know.. I will marry 2-3 wife’s .. if she can cope fine.. if not let her go there are billions of women in the world

2 Likes

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by ifyy07(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
Babara1994:

Favour, Blessing, Angel, Success, Are all useless girls

You no add princess

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by akwarandu(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Men , whenever you have a deep quarrel with a woman, always be on guard

Women are very deep , they can do anything and later start blaming Devil

The mother of my son was very hot tempered and distrotive whenever she is angry and will distroy anything she sees around and ready to kill , I don't sleep at night whenever we had misunderstanding I even make sure that knife and other weapons are kept away from her sight whenever we quarrel, thank God that she woke up one mid night and pack her things and left my house.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) / Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) / Stanbic Bank Worker In Ghana Who Absconded With N67M Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.