Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend (61059 Views)

Police Arrest Favour Oyhou, AuchiPoly Student For Killing Her Boyfriend (Pics) / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / OOU Female Student Declared Missing After Going On A Date With Her Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Franky70(m): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Thought they already arrested her
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Imstrong2(m): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
I think she has be found
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Babaken(m): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
chatinent:
Recruit her into the army.
And feed her with agbado and cassava.
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Lifeisgoody: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
You see
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by fk001(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
A lesson to all simps outside there.

you guys need to be careful with Frustrated single mothers.

what baffles me is no matter how bad their baby daddy treat them, they will be loyal and timid with touch of caring towards him and he will still treat her bad and reject her. But they will be harsh and hostile to the man that wants to love them and their baby sincerely while pretending that they love him.

7 Likes

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by abobote: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Avoid single mothers, they won't hear.

The boy look like yahoo boy sha

5 Likes

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Whoknowsme: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Zonefree:
Last week one slim girl lynched her husband.
Today, another slim girl killed her boyfriend.

God, is this a sign to warn me about my love for slim girls? Speak Lord, your child is listening.
I'm laughing out loud here grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Kingfragz: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
chatinent:
dis comment..lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Dramadiddy(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
She’s been arrested
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TWIF0XZL38

Auchi Poly student declared wanted after allegedly killing her boyfriend over infidelity.

Favour, a student of Auchi polytechnic Edo state is currently on the run after allegedly stabbing her boyfriend to death.

It was gathered that the incident happened at their residence in Auchi on saturday july 23rd when the suspect found out that her boyfriend, Jigga was cheating on her. A source reports that Favour in anger, used a knife to send the victim to the great beyond.

She fled after committing the act and a manhunt has been launched for her. Favour is hearthless because she had a son for another man and Jigga decided to take care of her and the child. Its heartbreaking this is how she decided to pay him back just because of a mere allegation" a source said.

Her department should have details of her next of kin and parents.

So, that is the direction they should be Facing.

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Chithauri(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
Fear ibo girls and their yam legs.dey are destiny destroyers

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Saintinoo(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Auchi Poly student declared wanted after allegedly killing her boyfriend over infidelity.

Favour, a student of Auchi polytechnic Edo state is currently on the run after allegedly stabbing her boyfriend to death.

It was gathered that the incident happened at their residence in Auchi on saturday july 23rd when the suspect found out that her boyfriend, Jigga was cheating on her. A source reports that Favour in anger, used a knife to send the victim to the great beyond.

She fled after committing the act and a manhunt has been launched for her. Favour is hearthless because she had a son for another man and Jigga decided to take care of her and the child. Its heartbreaking this is how she decided to pay him back just because of a mere allegation" a source said.

Infidelity kwa? did he marry her, all these youths with misplaced priorities.

2 Likes

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Gbeng30(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
This thing getting too much for naija,
Somebody is scare to get marry self...

Another one happened for my area self, May God help us

3 Likes

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Savedday: 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

5 Likes

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by 123yes(m): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
EVIL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by uptownemmygee(m): 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nah soo one favour carry knife from house go meet her husband for shop stab the mutula for arm

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Antoeni(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
All This Marine Agents, ( Karashika)
I Cover my Life with the Blood of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by bewla(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
chatinent:
Post to sambisa forest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Femi8586(m): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
nazicartel:
I once dated a very pretty girl. Any little issue, she will over provoke. There was a statement she when she had an issue with her friend. That if her friend Bleep with her, she will get her terminated. I didn't take her serious, I noticed all her friends gives her this respect and none of them like getting on her nerves. On a good day we had issues and she said that another woman won't even have me if we separate. That she will cause havoc, that highest she will kill the girl , kill me and kill herself instead of going to jail..... I took that word seriously then I started joining all the jolts, they were correlating.... I didn't know how to end the relationship...
I started setting my traps, just to get a tangible reasons to leave her. As God may have it, she went for a club, when I wasn't around, slept with a guy and had a marathon sex according to the voice chat she sent to her friend which I intercepted .. na so I use the opportunity leave her.
We all need to start dating calm girls , all these present girls are something else. Our lives should be very important to us. If they are not burning men, they are stabbing men or poisoning men.

Instead of using force, you applied wisdom to end the relationship in a peaceful way.

No matter how good she is, I can never date let alone marry a girl with anger issues. My life safety comes first before any other thing.

4 Likes

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by noskcid(m): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Earn as much as 350bd working in Bahrain

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by heendrix(m): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Stargangz:
No cause for alarm. As usual, she will commit suicide, case closed.

she's been arrested and paraded

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by emmyluizzz: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
I dey with her now...soon we go start second round...

nonsense!!!
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by dododawa1: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Look bothvery well,new generation adult
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by vickydevoka(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Men , whenever you have a deep quarrel with a woman, always be on guard

Women are very deep , they can do anything and later start blaming Devil
Devil always make use of them, cats n dogs to carry out a mission
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Tboymessiah(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Munamoqel: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
officialwdhtv:

the relationship is infidel so how can you kill you infidlity
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by vickydevoka(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Zonefree:
Last week one slim girl lynched her husband.
Today, another slim girl killed her boyfriend.

God, is this a sign to warn me about my love for slim girls? Speak Lord, your child is listening.
Slim gals naturally are easily angered

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by ufotunang: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nawaoooo... and they will say the future is female

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by ComedianClinton(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Leave people MAMA, una no go hear
Rip to the death

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Films Armed Robbery Attack Along Benin/Ore Expressway (Photo) / Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi / Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.