Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,121 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend (61376 Views)

Police Arrest Favour Oyhou, AuchiPoly Student For Killing Her Boyfriend (Pics) / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / OOU Female Student Declared Missing After Going On A Date With Her Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by nedekid: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
gulfer:
To be eating agbado and cassava shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ahh, he has added, dodo, garri and ewa to the menue grin

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by naijapikin2(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
This is the end of "Paul's missionary journey"...
If you understand me, then you're a suspect. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Bigchristo22(m): 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Men , whenever you have a deep quarrel with a woman, always be on guard

Women are very deep , they can do anything and later start blaming Devil
How you want take mount guard? If woman wan lose guard no amount of guard you mount will make you feel safe because she can kill you in many ways either while you’re sleeping defenseless or poison while she serve you food she can even decide to put the Juju for breast for you yo suck or put it inside the Puna las las na only God fit save man for woman hand cos dem get everything it takes to lose guard you, check great men in the Bible na women lose guard dem grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by chysam: 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
gulfer:
To be eating agbado and cassava shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Aswear

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by noskcid(m): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
[quote author=8stargeneral post=115132846] is there work there...HW much are they paying to Nigeria currency...HW many weeks their visa take before coming out[/quote

there’s work in Bahrain
Between 280k to 500k depending on what you can do
Maximum 2 weeks for visa to come out and it’s one month visa then you renew with 70 for 6 months or one year.
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by noskcid(m): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
8stargeneral:
is there work there...HW much are they paying to Nigeria currency...HW many weeks their visa take before coming out

there’s work in Bahrain
Maximum 2 weeks for visa to come out and it’s one month visa then you renew with 70k for 6 months or one year.
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by zudozz: 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
see ohlosho wey say they dey cheat on am?
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by 8stargeneral: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
noskcid:

there’s work in Bahrain
Maximum 2 weeks for visa to come out and it’s one month visa then you renew with 70k for 6 months or one year.
BTW 280k to 500k per month?
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Zulu2022: 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
Evolutionlove:

You dey street Gee. You be confirm OG. Many people don't know what's happening behind the scene. I have friends who engage In this ritual stuffs, I Just had to distance myself from them. I'm talking about guys who can buy a car worth 20million at ago. It's the reason why I can never get freaked about anyone's wealth In Nigeria. At least the girl enjoy well. Go to Ojere Poly, Lautech, Delta, Edo and see things happening..
I de on button but anything hot soap ,I no support but cleansing that one na traditional nd no de bad shaaaa

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by izubext007: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
This is why strike is good in a way.
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by tnerro1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
Zonefree:
Last week one slim girl lynched her husband.
Today, another slim girl killed her boyfriend.

God, is this a sign to warn me about my love for slim girls? Speak Lord, your child is listening.

Forget, I get coconut head oo, I like slim girls with pot naysh grin

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by zelnababa(m): 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Thank God slim ladies no be my taste. Una wey like Dem make una becareful oo, chubby ladies for life.

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Fashionista01:
Love, among human beings is purely fake. They claim to love you because of one benefit or another. If those benefits disappear, their love seize.

Some, endure toxic relationship because of the benefit, they are getting.
You see them confessing love without loving you. It usually end on their lips.

True love is purely devine and very rare.
You, can you love "divinely"?
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by noskcid(m): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
8stargeneral:
BTW 280k to 500k per month?

Yes you can do your findings
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Nyascobar1414: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
NewSoul:

You, can you love "divinely"?

She can't do that.. Don't expect a female to love.. Atleast, It's only men that can achieve such feat.
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by 8stargeneral: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
noskcid:

Yes you can do your findings
Alright...HW much is visa package
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by bonnyhope: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Zonefree:

God, is this a sign to warn me about my love for slim girls? Speak Lord, your child is listening.

Go for Orobo and have everlasting peace

Fat girls are kind hearted

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by bonnyhope: 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TWIF0XZL38

Auchi Poly student declared wanted after allegedly killing her boyfriend over infidelity.

Favour, a student of Auchi polytechnic Edo state is currently on the run after allegedly stabbing her boyfriend to death.

It was gathered that the incident happened at their residence in Auchi on saturday july 23rd when the suspect found out that her boyfriend, Jigga was cheating on her. A source reports that Favour in anger, used a knife to send the victim to the great beyond.

She fled after committing the act and a manhunt has been launched for her. Favour is hearthless because she had a son for another man and Jigga decided to take care of her and the child. Its heartbreaking this is how she decided to pay him back just because of a mere allegation" a source said.

Sadly na even single mother kill him
Not even a fresh blood

Guys you should know something
No sane man will run away from a good woman

They are single mothers for reasons

2 Likes

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by lozanni(m): 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
Zonefree:

grin Is your name Samuel ?

1 Like

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Fashionista01(f): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Strikethem:
True love lives in India
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Fashionista01(f): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Real talk! I owe you agbado and cassava.
I am truly obedient. I don't need cassava and agbado.
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by dennisedache: 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
nazicartel:
I once dated a very pretty girl. Any little issue, she will over provoke. There was a statement she when she had an issue with her friend. That if her friend Bleep with her, she will get her terminated. I didn't take her serious, I noticed all her friends gives her this respect and none of them like getting on her nerves. On a good day we had issues and she said that another woman won't even have me if we separate. That she will cause havoc, that highest she will kill the girl , kill me and kill herself instead of going to jail..... I took that word seriously then I started joining all the jolts, they were correlating.... I didn't know how to end the relationship...
I started setting my traps, just to get a tangible reasons to leave her. As God may have it, she went for a club, when I wasn't around, slept with a guy and had a marathon sex according to the voice chat she sent to her friend which I intercepted .. na so I use the opportunity leave her.
We all need to start dating calm girls , all these present girls are something else. Our lives should be very important to us. If they are not burning men, they are stabbing men or poisoning men.
na u try pass.
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
Wat a pity.. He never knew she'll b d death of him
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by JeffRock: 12:26am On Jul 28, 2022
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Billygee2u: 1:18am On Jul 28, 2022
Fashionista01:
Love, among human beings is purely fake. They claim to love you because of one benefit or another. If those benefits disappear, their love seize.

Some, endure toxic relationship because of the benefit, they are getting.
You see them confessing love without loving you. It usually end on their lips.

True love is purely devine and very rare.
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by ogene144(m): 3:30am On Jul 28, 2022
kingthreat:
You didn't stab your baby daddy for leaving and abandoning you. You stabbed your present boyfriend for having a sidechic.
The fact here is her baby daddy is an alphamale.
Her dead boyfriend was a SIMP
Men don't be simps to women nowadays. E get why.

Why going for single mother wen there are multiple single ladies
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by tafat: 6:57am On Jul 28, 2022
Casted, she really no try o
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by noskcid(m): 7:30am On Jul 28, 2022
8stargeneral:
Alright...HW much is visa package

Visa, ticket, yellow card, COVID card is 1.2m
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by 8stargeneral: 8:56am On Jul 28, 2022
noskcid:

Visa, ticket, yellow card, COVID card is 1.2m
Alright bro..thanks
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by kingthreat(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2022
ogene144:

Why going for single mother wen there are multiple single ladies

Single mothers no dey gree oo. They even want more love, money attention pass single ladies.
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by winner37(m): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2022
Not that she is heartless, she was feared not to lose that mumu spender ....
I don't have time for love , how I will move out of this country is my biggest problem now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) / Stanbic Bank Worker In Ghana Who Absconded With N67M Arrested (Photos) / Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.