Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,260 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend (61073 Views)

Police Arrest Favour Oyhou, AuchiPoly Student For Killing Her Boyfriend (Pics) / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / OOU Female Student Declared Missing After Going On A Date With Her Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by Ohizman73(m): 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
noskcid:

That’s my job sir
Travel Agent

this ur sir,na ur selling point.after you collect money na i will get back to you we go dey hear
Re: Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend by noskcid(m): 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ohizman73:

this ur sir,na ur selling point.after you collect money na i will get back to you we go dey hear

Why you reason am like that or you get the money plenty wey you Dey share around like that?
If you wan run traveling stuff you go know the office of the person naw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uncle Kills Seven-year-old Twins For Rituals In Delta, Flees (pics) / Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) / Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.