Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) (26592 Views)

Kidnapped Train Passengers Fall Sick, Vomit Blood, Attacked By Snakes / National Assembly Begs Chinese Govt To Rescue 62 Kidnapped Train Passengers / Protesters In Ibadan Demand The Release Of Sunday Igboho (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by elujah1(m): 5:53am On Jul 25, 2022
Mars16:
Please get you facts right Kaduna is not a small state, Kaduna is bigger than 3 South East State combine. However the government should do and secure the release of those victims , I want this protest to gain more magnitude.
Is Kaduna as large as Africa? Yet America could come down to Nigeria and rescue their citizen. This country is almost beyond redemption.
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by assholemods: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2022
Kurutinto:

Vote Tinubu for a continuity in stealing and abduction of train passengers. Nigeria under APC have never had it this bad. God forbid, never again!!
STFU... Is Tinubu your president and commander in chief of the armed forces?
You people just open mouth waaaaaaaa
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Hallabee1(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2022
BloomingDale:
I don’t blame them. The flogging I saw on that vid suppose reset their brains.

Aje...

U mind sharing me the link to the video
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by JourneytoEL(f): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2022
Skyview01:

There is no state in Canada. Provinces.
I'm aware ,I just wrote State to make it relatable
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by marenkurz: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
They will still vote base on ethnicity and religion. They are mäd in the head.
dbestuncle:
Y?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra / Gunshots At APC Secretariat In Port-Harcourt As Thugs Clash. Photos / Abike Dabiri Reacts As Ghana Maltreats Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.